Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023

The number of times the PSN network goes offline is too damn high.

I just paid 65$ a week ago for a year's subscription, and it has been going offline for few horse every 2 days for me, and no it's not me because i always check their Status Page. And the one thing that always seems to get affected no matter what is the online play, for a paid service this is unacceptable and is frustrating, I'm going to write them a very angry tweet right now.
    Last edited by Abdou23; 07-07-2015 at 20:16.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Master Sage
    Luckily it rarely ever goes down in Australia. I imagine the problems are related to having so many people trying to access your server.

Sony need to find out which servers are having the most problems and fix them.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Service I get in the UK is pretty good so I can't complain. Gotta be a PITA if it happens frequently though.
    I reserve the right to change my mind without prior notice.

I Do Admin Thingies

PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    I think you have to sacrifice three goats and say a prayer for the network stability feature to kick in.

"Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdou23 View Post

I just paid 65$ a week ago for a year's subscription, and it has been going offline for few horse every 2 days for me, and no it's not me because i always check their Status Page. And the one thing that always seems to get affected no matter what is the online play, for a paid service this is unacceptable and is frustrating, I'm going to write them a very angry tweet right now.
    Looks like some out there agree with you.
    PS4 Owners Rally, Demand That Sony Fix PSN

The PlayStation Network has always been, well, a bit of a joke. Back in the PS3 days, it was slow, unreliable, buggy, frequently went down, lacked basic features, was the victim of the biggest consumer end hack in history, and generally just all around sucked. People put up with it because it was free, however, as opposed to Xbox Live, where you were paying $60 a year.

Now, in the PS4 era, it is slow, unreliable, buggy, frequently goes down, lacks basic features, and is still an all around mess, except now we are paying $50 for it every year. The only saving grace so far is the fact that its social features, such as party chats, session sharing, and SharePlay, but even they aren’t enough when the damn thing goes down every other day- what exactly are we paying those $50 for?
    Fans have had enough too, it seems. After starting out as a thread on NeoGAF, a new website, betterpsn.com, has gone live, with the intent of coordinating a mass campaign to get Sony to get off its bum and just fix their network already. The website is host to a number of suggestions and fixes, from demands for basic features such as the ability to change usernames, to more elaborate requests such as more control over who gets to see what part of a user’s online presence.
    Of course, Sony has had an official website for this very purpose for a while now- PlayStation Blog Share. Clearly, however, it is not working out too well, because if it were, we wouldn’t be seeing fans resorting to their own solutions.
    Let’s just hope all this actually leads to the damn thing being functional soon.
    http://gamingbolt.com/ps4-owners-ral...t-sony-fix-psn

Super Elite
    TBH I've never had issues. It must be a regional issue.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Ya I also do not like how often PSN is down for maitenance.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Looks like some out there agree with you.
    Yes, there is a #BetterPSN going on on twitter. I really hope SONY responds fast, only thing I care about is being able to play online whenever i want, but also why aren't there a friend status notification yet ?

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    It's been getting bad lately. I haven't had any issues personally but I don't really game online much. But I've seen at least 4 times in the last month where others were having issues. That's unacceptable. They need to get their $#@! sorted. They don't have that free service argument in their favor anymore.

10. Likes MacP likes this post
    Superior Member
    I recently have been wanting to play the PS4. Over the last week PSN has been down quite often. Nothing has changed on my end, my internet is solid and I can play without hiccup on the PC.. Anyone no what the deal is?
    Most anticipated 2015: No Man's Sky
    Most anticipated 2016: Star Citizen (PC)
    Want to frag like it's 1999? Have a look at Toxikk on steam. Early access started 1/22/15. It's incredible..

Thread Information