Master Sage

If Mortal Kombat were Live Action

WARNING/SPOILERS: Video is from the show 'Banshee' (Season 3) and contains a fight scene that would make any MK fan proud.

FIGHT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Tq-OaSsUQ

If you haven't seen this show before then be sure to check it out, this is just a taste from the awesome that is Banshee.
    Last edited by Bitbydeath; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:17.

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Honestly was expecting this thread to be a "Who would you cast in a MK live action movie" haha but... DAYUM!! That was brutal. He even kinda did Liu Kang's Fatality.

What is this show about? Quick summary? That fight scene gave me no hints.
    Click HERE for my Videos

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    There is a MK series around today age

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Holy $#@!, now I need to start watching Banshee. And there is an MK live action web series. The 1st season was the best, but the second sucked. However, the fight choreography is pretty top notch and WAY better than the previous two movies.

It started out as a short film first

It's got $#@!in Michael Jai White as Jax and Scorpion and Reptile's origin stories are so $#@!ing good in this.

Then, it went into a web-series.

Cyrax and Sektor are in the series too as watch later episodes. It's so good!!!

Master Sage
    Yea, I tried the MK Web series but got bored with it. Thought this was a better representation.

The show is about an ex-con who goes to a town named banshee, while at a bar a guy walks in introduces himself as the new sheriff who just also got into town. Some other guys come in fight breaks out people die including new sheriff and ex-con takes his identity becoming the new Town sheriff.

Thread Information