Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Community and Technical Manager
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple

[WINNER] 20 on the 20 July Edition

Welcome back for another "20 on the 20" Monthly Giveaway!

What is this? On the 20th of every month, $20 PSN bucks will be given away to one lucky member. If I cannot obtain a PSN code for the country you live in then $20 will be sent via PayPal.

First, da rulez.

Contest starts: Right now.

Contest Ends: July 20 at 8:00 PM EST.

Requirements: Must have at least 50 posts to win.
    Why? This is a community event. Becoming part of this awesome community is its own reward. So join up, talk about video games, make some new friends, and have fun! But please, don't spam the forums to rush up to 50.

Eligibility: Award is in USD, but this contest is available to anyone, not just US members. Amount of 20 USD will be converted to the equivalent amount in other currencies.

Even if you are not eligible to win this month, feel free to join in the game.

Subscribers: Automatically get two entries into the contest (no need to post twice). Least we can do for these very generous members.

How winner be chosen: Valid and eligible entries will be recorded and numbered. Winning number will be chosen randomly.

This month's challenge: Tell me more about you.

1. If you could have any job and not have to worry about money, what would it be?
    2. What is your heritage?
    3. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

(answer any or all)

WINNER:

THE BLACK WOLF
    Last edited by Christopher; 07-21-2015 at 01:01.

2. Likes The Black Wolf, Lethal likes this post
    Selected Members Council
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    1. Formula 1 driver, was my dream when I was little and tried Karting so I could get into it but couldn't afford to go any further

2. Was born and raised in Norfolk, much of my families history is from those parts but not delved into it so couldn't say much about it!

3. I was trying to impress a girl by cooking, caught the oven gloves on the gas cooker and almost ended up setting fire to the kitchen
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

Twitch ID: Duffman041986

PSU Direct Email: adam.duffield@psu.com

My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    1. If I had talents, I'd be an NBA player. Just having that competitive mentality that would drive me to excel. While in a young age forming an incredible instinct. I like to win overall, everything else comes last. It's amazing feeling when you're out there in the face of competition and you just want to be there hammering every one down.

3. Playing Resistance Fall of Man online almost 7 years ago. It was interesting to see what would happen to flirt with women. There was one I had a dig for but it comes to my surprise. She's almost doubles my age and her major plus job position kind of caveat me from continuing so. Turns out she was a psychologist and with her reverse psychology the tables had turned.
    Last edited by robvandam111; 07-25-2015 at 21:45.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    1. A rich man?
    2. ...
    3. I accidentally updated half of our population's name to Turkish meaning of 'Pink' . That was a pretty sweaty minutes for me
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Administrator and Visionary
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    1) Depression and anxiety disorder support worker.

2) According to my late grans genealogy research our family shares the same family tree as Guy Fawkes.

3) Not being with the woman I love, the only person I really care about.

Sent from my GT-I9000

7. Likes K2D likes this post
    Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    1. College Athletic Director
    2. On my father's side our family came from Ireland. My mother's side comes from England.
    3. The last hurricane we had me and a few buddies were riding around drinking and going to my buddies old flame's house trying to make a new flame. We lit fireworks in a put them next to her passed out brothers head. Also one of our buddies from high school. After we left, still drinking we were riding around shooting my buddies gun off. All this while a mandatory curfew was in effect. Not one of my finest moments but it was a fun time and nobody got hurt.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 07-18-2015 at 00:06.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    1. A games developer. With my own studio. We'd be modeled after the industry's finest, and slowly but surely work us up to god tier level developers. Working 16 hour days wouldn't be a problem doing something I'm passionate about.

2. I'm 2 quarters fisher-/seaman and 1 quarter miner and 1 quarter health care worker. Born and raised smack in the middle of a 'long ass' country called Norway.

3. Not fighting for Love while there was still a chance. Letting someone's else's baby close up a chapter of my life that could have been part of my own.
    Last edited by K2D; 07-18-2015 at 13:29.

Elite Sage

PSN ID
    Lymphatik
    1. Professional skateboarder. I'd still be skating till this very day if I didn't shatter my ankle. I can still do light skateboarding now such as flatland tricks or session a mini ramp but big things are out of the question. Don't think I can go pro only messing around on a 4 set

2. Parents were both born in England however my ancestry is from Jamaica. We've since sprawled and I have family in 6 states in the U.S. And s few in Canada.

3. Ketamine.

TapaTalking from my Mind.
    PC: i7-3930K | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3
    EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ | Corsair AX1200i | RoG Swift | Corsair Obsidian 800D

Watercooling: EK-Bay Spin Reservoir | EKWB Supremacy | EKWB Titan X Acetal+Nickel
    360mm + 120mm Radiators | Liang D5 pump | Primochill tubing | Barrow Fittings

500GB Black PS4

Super Elite
    Ketamine euugghh it's a poor man's cocaine. When I tried that $#@! it felt like parts of my brain was rotting.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    1. If you could have any job and not have to worry about money, what would it be?
    I have always wanted to be a game designer. I always dreamed of working on a game like Uncharted or something similar.

I am German and Italian.

This one is easy. When I was 20 years old I did a lot of Ecstacy. Stupidest thing I have ever done. It took a good friend of mine dying from the drug for me to stop. I have never touched drugs since.

PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    1. I would own my own video game and comic store. Just nerd it out 24/7.

2. I'm a quarter Native American and the rest of me is French/English/Dutch. I'm a damn mutt.

3. I didn't take my future wife to the high school prom. I broke up with a girl a couple of weeks before the prom and my parents pressured me into taking her. Always regretted that.

Oh......and those tequila shots I drank in Baltimore earlier this year. Baaaad call.

Media Content Manager
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Long thoughts aside, I'd have to go for a owning gaming store or such. As a collector it'd help me out a lot and well, it'd just be a chill job!

I'm a Belgian guy. My mom's heritage is partly Dutch, other than that.. There's also some distant family on my father's side that lives in 'Murica.

After thinking a while, the answer'd have to be granting some people my trust and being open to them, only for them to bring me down harsh afterwards, which happened multiple times.
    Without a doubt, if I could go back, I'd slap myself and just make sure it would NOT happen again.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Best 20 on the 20th thread yet much?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Vichael
    Items The Beatles
    1. Probably an actor. It'd be pretty cool being in a hit series like The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones.

2. English with a little Scottish thrown in somewhere down the line.

3. When I first passed my driving test I let a friend drive my car. He almost crashed several times and ended up getting stuck in a ditch. Luckily there wasn't any real damage.

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    1. A basketball player ,or a game designer of some sort.

2. I'm Estonian, so we have a mix of russian, swedish, danish, german.

3. Joining this forum. :P I don't know, I haven't done anything majorly stupid.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    1. A veterinarian.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Im English, but have a West Indian origin. Mum is Jamaican and dad is Guyanese

Stupidest thing is cheat on former GF's

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Elite Guru
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    1. I'd love to learn and be fully competent at some kind of marshal arts but shift work and working most weekends means free time is pretty limited. So if I didn't need my current job, that is what I'd be aiming for and become an instructor of some sort.

2. Going back as far as I know most of the family were all born and raised in the same city or 2 apart. Currently have relatives living in Oz so they're starting a new tree for the generations out there.

3. Took my job for granted many years ago, not giving much/having a good output, basically turned up did enough to get me through and take the cheque each month.
    After 9/11 there were many redundancies in the aerospace industry and I managed to stay in my role by the skin of my teeth. That was the kick up the arse and eye opener I needed to make me realise how important the job is to me and how much I actually enjoy it. Since that turning point I've always aimed higher and approached it with a much better attitude. Like most things really, you don't know what you've got until it's gone and I could see that slipping away so made the change for the better and years later still going strong.
    Last edited by GazzaGSi; 07-20-2015 at 13:29.

PSN ID
    SA80A2
    1. When I was young I wanted to be an archeologist until I discovered that it's more brushing bits of pottery than Indiana Jones. Now, well fast jet pilot still seems the most fun thing I could ever do, love the speed! At least in my current job they let me play with explosives

2. Born in southern England, raised in a small town on the south Dorset coast, only lucky enough to have avoided the dodgy accent.

3. My first marriage, a very expensive mistake!!!!! Lesson learnt - don't rush things
    Last edited by ArnoldRimmer; 07-20-2015 at 14:55.
    He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer
    More reliable than a garden trimmer
    He's never been mistaken for Yul Brynner
    He's not bald, and his head doesn't glimmer

PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Congrats, Wolf!

23. Likes WaxWeazle likes this post
    Media Content Manager
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Congratulations Wolf!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Congratulations, wolf :P

Master Guru
    Congrats!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Congrats, Wolfy!

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    How did I end up next to the winner again, and she didn't even answer 2 questions! Outrage!

Congrats Black Wolf!

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

29. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post

Thread Information