Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Apprentice
    LadyBlack007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    England
    PSN ID
    LadyBlack007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    4

    Ask the person below you a question.

    Simple game you answer the question above you then ask the person below you a question.

    What is your favorite game?

    Sorry if this thread has been made before.
    Last edited by LadyBlack007; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:13.

  2. #2
    Selected Members Council
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,257
    Rep Power
    57
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Easy, the Last of Us!

    What is your favorite movie of all time?
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    Twitch ID: Duffman041986

    PSU Direct Email: adam.duffield@psu.com

    My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming


  3. #3
    Member
    Warmaster93_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    PSN ID
    YourgrassedxD
    Age
    21
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyBlack007 View Post
    Simple game you answer the question above you, then ask the person below you a question.

    What is your favorite game?

    Sorry if this thread has been made before.
    My favourite game atm is Injustice.


    What kind of music do you listen to whilst gaming?

    Sent from Umbrella Headquarters

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    LadyBlack007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    England
    PSN ID
    LadyBlack007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    Easy, the Last of Us!

    What is your favorite movie of all time?
    Gladiator.

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    LadyBlack007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    England
    PSN ID
    LadyBlack007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmaster93_ View Post
    My favourite game atm is Injustice.


    What kind of music do you listen to whilst gaming?

    Sent from Umbrella Headquarters
    Anything that comes up on my spotify.

    What's your favourite tv series?

  6. #6
    Member
    Warmaster93_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    PSN ID
    YourgrassedxD
    Age
    21
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyBlack007 View Post
    Anything that comes up on my spotify.

    What's your favourite tv series?
    Lmao fair enough...


    Ahh easy lol... The Walking Dead. Can't wait for Fear the Walking Dead though...

    What's your favourite beer to relax to after a long day of work?


    Sent from Umbrella Headquarters

  7. #7
    Elite Member
    Major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Posts
    1,660
    Rep Power
    18
    Don't like beer anymore but give me a nice cup of lfilteed coffee and I'm sold

    Can you name one thing you can't do without everyday? It can be anything... song, food, habit, you get the drift.

  8. #8
    Member
    Warmaster93_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    PSN ID
    YourgrassedxD
    Age
    21
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorMajor View Post
    Don't like beer anymore but give me a nice cup of lfilteed coffee and I'm sold

    Can you name one thing you can't do without everyday? It can be anything... song, food, habit, you get the drift.
    Easiness, for me would be music, I'd literally die if I don't have my dose of music lol...

    Anyone seen the Rowdy Ronda fight? Lol

    Sent from Umbrella Headquarters

  9. #9
    Elite Member
    Major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Posts
    1,660
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmaster93_ View Post
    Anyone seen the Rowdy Ronda fight?
    No, but she is pretty hot 'aint she? That's not the question

    Why that forum name?

  10. #10
    Member
    Warmaster93_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    PSN ID
    YourgrassedxD
    Age
    21
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorMajor View Post
    No, but she is pretty hot 'aint she? That's not the question

    Why that forum name?
    Damn, she was heated. Came in rushed her opponent and knocked her opponent down with a sick left jab to the temple. Lol

    I got Warmaster from a Heavy Metal band. Lol

    What's your forum name inspired by?


    Sent from Umbrella Headquarters

  11. #11
    Apprentice
    LadyBlack007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    England
    PSN ID
    LadyBlack007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    4
    Mine is a mixture of two. Lady Black is a character from AC Black flag. She is awesome in every way. And 007 well I love James bond.

    DC or Marvel?

  12. #12
    Member
    Warmaster93_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    PSN ID
    YourgrassedxD
    Age
    21
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyBlack007 View Post
    Mine is a mixture of two. Lady Black is a character from AC Black flag. She is awesome in every way. And 007 well I love James bond.

    DC or Marvel?
    Nice, I need to play some AC asap lol...

    DC all day!!! Woot woot lol

    What's your all time favourite dish?

    Sent from Umbrella Headquarters

  13. #13
    Elite Member
    Major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Posts
    1,660
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmaster93_ View Post
    What's your all time favourite dish?
    err... it's gotta be a soap dish.

    You mean food I guess an Indian curry I should think. I love lot's of food but if my health didn't matter I'd eat it every day, yummy!

    If money were no object where would you retire to?

  14. #14
    Elite Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    PSN ID
    Lymphatik
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,971
    Rep Power
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorMajor View Post
    err... it's gotta be a soap dish.

    You mean food I guess an Indian curry I should think. I love lot's of food but if my health didn't matter I'd eat it every day, yummy!

    If money were no object where would you retire to?
    Are you from the south west? I'm pretty sure adding 'to' to the end of a sentence like that is a Bristolian thing

    I haven't thought about that. Living to reach retirement is my first objective. Probably somewhere warm though. Monaco


    For bellow:

    You find a bag with 20K in it. There is no one around so no one who obviously dropped it and no one to see you pick it up.

    It could be drug money or it could be someone's life savings. Do you keep it or hand it in to the police?
    Last edited by BBK..; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:14.
    PC: i7-3930K | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3
    EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ | Corsair AX1200i | RoG Swift | Corsair Obsidian 800D

    Watercooling: EK-Bay Spin Reservoir | EKWB Supremacy | EKWB Titan X Acetal+Nickel
    360mm + 120mm Radiators | Liang D5 pump | Primochill tubing | Barrow Fittings


    500GB Black PS4

  15. #15
    Member
    Warmaster93_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    PSN ID
    YourgrassedxD
    Age
    21
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorMajor View Post
    err... it's gotta be a soap dish.

    You mean food I guess an Indian curry I should think. I love lot's of food but if my health didn't matter I'd eat it every day, yummy!

    If money were no object where would you retire to?
    Lmao, damned phone leaving out words.
    Nice, I eat like a pig haha thanks to my fast metabolism.

    Germany, even though I don't speak not one German word. Lol

    What famous person have you been wanting to meet?
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorMajor View Post
    err... it's gotta be a soap dish.

    You mean food I guess an Indian curry I should think. I love lot's of food but if my health didn't matter I'd eat it every day, yummy!

    If money were no object where would you retire to?

    Sent from Umbrella Headquarters

  16. #16
    Apprentice
    LadyBlack007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    England
    PSN ID
    LadyBlack007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Are you from the south west? I'm pretty sure adding 'to' to the end of a sentence like that is a Bristolian thing

    I haven't thought about that. Living to reach retirement is my first objective. Probably somewhere warm though. Monaco


    For bellow:

    You find a bag with 20K in it. There is no one around so no one who obviously dropped it and no one to see you pick it up.

    It could be drug money or it could be someone's life savings. Do you keep it or hand it in to the police?
    I would love to keep it but knowing me, I'd probably feel guilty and end up handing it in. Lol.

    In answer to Warmaster, Will Smith. I love everything he has done and he is hilarious.

    Which sport do you prefer F1 or Nascar?

  17. #17
    Elite Member
    Major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Posts
    1,660
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Are you from the south west? I'm pretty sure adding 'to' to the end of a sentence like that is a Bristolian thing
    No mate, midlander by birth here. Moved to Norfolk in early teens. I sound more brummie than norfolk though, thankfully I might add!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyBlack007 View Post
    Which sport do you prefer F1 or Nascar?
    F1 without doubt. Isn't Nascar the one where they just go round in circles? No real racing there.

    If you could have ANY job what would it be?
    Last edited by Major; 3 Weeks Ago at 15:14.

  18. #18
    Member
    Warmaster93_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    PSN ID
    YourgrassedxD
    Age
    21
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorMajor View Post
    No mate, midlander by birth here. Moved to Norfolk in early teens. I sounds more brummie than norfolk though, thankfully I might add!


    F1 without doubt. Isn't Nascar the one where they just go round in circles? No real racing there.

    If you could have ANY job what would it be?
    I would love to be a Lawyer or a Paralegal.

    If you had the chance to pick any sports car that's being rewarded to you, which car would it be? Something realistic nothing exotic. I'd like a Mazda Miata, perfect for my stature.

    Sent from Umbrella Headquarters

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.