Superior Member
    PSN ID
    LadyBlack007

weirdest dream you ever remembered?

"Dreams are illusions. All they do is interfere with reality"

Whille this quote is so true that the dreams you remember won't ever happen for real, but you can't stop thinking of it that either it is incredible or odd dreams you experienced.

One of my weirdest dreams was, I dreamt every time myself or family/friend member read something, the Grim Reaper would show up and drag you to hell through a portal of fire. I was the only one that was never caught but I remember watching my friends/family being caught. I was about 6 at the time but I've always remembered that dream.

So guys, what's yours?
    Last edited by Sekhmet; 08-09-2015 at 15:16.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Grim Reaper and portal's of fire an active imagination when you were a kid then!

I don't remember much of my dreams. I can remember this much from one recently though. I was being chased, through some building or several rooms, by a girl with a knife. A little like the girl from The Ring films. Woke up with a start from that one.

Another more recently I was real glad I woke up from. Definitely reflecting some things that were on my mind...

In a random city heading to a friends wedding, parked my car somewhere random. Don't know why but in the dream I had the realisation my car had got clamped and if I didn't find my car real soon I would be devastated and the car would be taken away. The rest of the dream involved me walking around this city I had no idea of feeling really stressed out... and I never found my car but woke up feeling immensely relieved that it was a dream and not reality.

Strangely though this occurred just days after my car really did get clamped thankfully that's all sorted now though.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Almost all dreams are weird, its uncommon to not have a weird dream but the weirdest of all are impossible to even describe. They intertwine with your emotional parts of your brain and create new experiences that are impossible to replicate in real life in some cases.

I few dreams when I was a kid sticks out, like one where this furnace that was in the basement had a machinedramon like appearance and was cubic like shape-wise. I don't know the actual dream, but it was monster (a living monster) like whatever it was and is similar to how Kevin from Home Alone 1 viewed his basement furnace. That is likely the earliest dream I can remember because that was when I was 4 years old. Another was after moving somewhere else I dreamt that I returned to the old house and saw different stuff in the kitchen (that part happened IRL) but the woman had these enormous octagon glasses on that were classic brown and thin framed. They were 5 inches high and wide for each eye. Interestingly enough a few months ago I saw some old footage of something and someone with almost exactly the same glasses as the dream I had 19 years earlier appeared for a second!! Mind was blown.

Final Fantasy IX is without question not only the best video game ever made, but the best entertainment created by mankind.

This New Generation of Gaming

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Most recent was probably one I remember basically me and a group of people were on a raft made of trees, going through the jungle. We came across a small island and went ashore. We can across indigenous people who didn't seem hostile. They didn't speak English but we kind of talked through gestures. Until out of nowhere one of the indigenous people got ahold of one of the groups machetes and decapitated one of our group and started eating his corpse.

All hell broke loose with everyone running trying to get back to the raft. Many people were mobbed and killed trying to escape. When me and 3 others made it back to the raft we thought we were free. We pushed of and headed down river. Not more than 30 feet from where we left, we hit a pocket of quick sand. I know. In the middle of a river.lol next I remember getting out of the quicksand narrowly. Then I noticed I was between a huge crocodile and land covered with cannibals. I started to swim away from the croc and towards the land. Knowing I was going to die either way. Then I woke up breathing very heavily.

It was a very dark dream. I was on anti depressants at the time. I dreamt all the time when I was on them. Which was kind of cool because I rarely dream now. But I dreamt most every night when I was on them. Most of the time they were very pleasant and every now and then one would be very dark. I guess that was all my depressed subconscious trying to get out. I'm not on them anymore.

PSN ID
    Amity
    I had the weirdest dream the other day where I was being chased by carrot top. That comedian with red hair because he wanted to steal my Playstation.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    I had a weird dream last night that is also funny and tellable. I needed to go to a psychiatrist and didn't know where to start so a family member referred me to this popular one that is well known in magazine ads and posters. Its this middle aged guy who is a body-builder, clean cut, and never wears a shirt lol. He is fully pumped all the time with his rippage (toned muscles) and its comical how he does this profession while like that. There are all these neat aquarium designs in the background of these ads promoting his work. Anyways I had a consultation and was in this large room where he welcomed me in (aquarium equipment everywhere with blue designs and wallpaper) and just asked about myself and some basic info. He seemed busy doing other stuff. Then when it came time for the actual appointment session it was actually a large roundtable with 12 other clients also needing to tell their problems and issues to him. The table was hoisted on this large piston that went 25-50 feet into the air just like an automotive repair shop! It was just we were in this big stadium with a crowd similar to surgical operations with viewers in those glass boxes above. Another thing I didn't realize until this time was it was all going on TV as a show or live!! Now here is the really funny part, the custom or "formality" is for this hunk psychiatrist while shirtless and ripped is to carry each person (with his arms) to the roundtable by himself in a strange manner and seat them down! LMFAO. There are both male and female clients. There was some other part where this psychiatrist needs to pick you up and move you around on his own strength but I forgot. Then the time came to introduce ourselves on camera to each other on this absurdly high roundtable with huge sport stadium lights shining on everything in the background. It went clockwise and when it got to me I thought damn I don't want the world hearing this so I did say Depression and Anxiety and left it at that. That is all I recall from that dream. I had some intertwined stuff like this part where I was stuck in this spectator room with a bunch of old men with cigars in their mouths. There were all these Digimon fighting on screens doing battle and it kept going non-stop for a long time. I was told that each tournament of Digimon fighting was planned out ahead of time and that each one takes 100 years to complete.

Final Fantasy IX is without question not only the best video game ever made, but the best entertainment created by mankind.

Forum Sage

I had a weird dream last year around this time. It was about me meeting a girl and possibly falling in love with her. I actually saw her face in detail in the dream. I actually met that very same girl last month. Her facial features are exactly how the dream presented her to me. Needless to say, I've started chit-chatting with her and am getting to know her at a comfortably slow pace. (We share many commonalities.) She is a beautifully intelligent and pure-spirited young woman. I am awestruck every time I see her.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I had a weird dream last year around this time. It was about me meeting a girl and possibly falling in love with her. I actually saw her face in detail in the dream. I actually met that very same girl last month. Her facial features are exactly how the dream presented her to me. Needless to say, I've started chit-chatting with her and am getting to know her at a comfortably slow pace. (We share many commonalities.) She is a beautifully intelligent and pure-spirited young woman. I am awestruck every time I see her.
    Nice story, when things like that happen it blows me away as it should anyone. I've seen faces of girls in some dreams that don't exist at all in the real world and I'm amazed that my mind was able to generate a whole complex person right from my mind (facial appearance wise, the rest isn't that hard IMO). I see faces and then wonder if I've seen them before or just look like someone else...who knows maybe some from a dream. Let us know if your dream was a premonition of what was to come.

A few days ago I had a dream that Mick in Crocodile Dundee became the leader or president of Australia. Think of it like David Crockett becoming the president of the USA. In this dream however, it was to foreshadow future leaders of nations being personalities of said places. That indicated Donald Trump becoming America's ruler in 2017.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by hoverbike View Post
    Nice story, when things like that happen it blows me away as it should anyone. I've seen faces of girls in some dreams that don't exist at all in the real world and I'm amazed that my mind was able to generate a whole complex person right from my mind (facial appearance wise, the rest isn't that hard IMO). I see faces and then wonder if I've seen them before or just look like someone else...who knows maybe some from a dream. Let us know if your dream was a premonition of what was to come.

A few days ago I had a dream that Mick in Crocodile Dundee became the leader or president of Australia. Think of it like David Crockett becoming the president of the USA. In this dream however, it was to foreshadow future leaders of nations being personalities of said places. That indicated Donald Trump becoming America's ruler in 2017.
    I dunno if it's a premonition or not. I'm actually hoping it's not because that same night, I also had a dream about how and when I would die. According to that dream, I'm not meant to make it past the end of this year and my end is going to be exceedingly violent. I'm supposed to be betrayed by someone I've met.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Last night I had a long, vivid dream of many things. Part of it was another SMW dream but after it became one of those WTF dreams. I found out that back in the 1960s one of my more distant cousins (the type that's older than you) was secretly president of the United States (I seem to have that as a theme lately) for just 1 year and I was never told. I then was traveling in the Midwest of the US with a group and it was the middle of winter, not too much snow if at all on the ground. It was the method of travel that was bizarre...I was using high speed roller blades that propelled me forward by themselves! I could feel the cold crisp air and wind on my face and it was sunny with a silver (frosty) landscape. I was on the highway and trekked 100 miles at least. I could see other people on the side of the road making interesting gestures. I bypassed a storm on radar that was presented in the dream in an indescribable manner like another dimension. The wind started blowing harder against me and I got to a town and went downhill a bit while the wind was rushing hard. I could see the town in great detail and looked Italian and pretty. I then came to a stop and couldn't catch up with the other party in a van or car moving on. I then walked around and found Gordon Ramsey and he explained what I had to do next lol. I had to call a special group Taxi service and pay a $45 fee to get on it again somehow and that's the end of it.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    It wasn't weird, but feeling lucid for the first time certainly was. This happened exactly two days after watching A Waking Life. And that movie is about lucid dreaming, something I've been extremely interested in for a while now. Lucid dreaming is basically being aware that you're dreaming and being control the dream world. The movie Inception is based on this, but it gets more complicated. Anyway, my dream started out in this room in a high-rise building with a view of the Eiffel Tower, so I knew I was in Paris. Don't know why my mind went to that as I have no interest in visiting France. But anyway..I'm in the room and I start feeling very weightless, like I'm floating. This is when I become aware in my dream that I'm dreaming. Then I start to float and then I begin flying. It was the weirdest and the greatest feeling ever. I woke up because I was so excited and apparently that can happen if you're too stoked about it. But yeah that was my weird, vivid dream experience and I hope to have many more of these flying dreams. Imagine if you could fly through the universe....man that would be unforgettable.

Uhmmm, I dreamed of being a pilot last night. It was totally out of my mind. -_-

Thread Information