Ultimate Veteran

Western Yakuza 5 to ship with all Japanese DLC

The western version of Yakuza 5 will ship with all of the downloadable content released in Japan pre-packaged into the game, Sega announced.

This includes “Another Drama,” a series of extensive sub-plots that focus on each of Yakuza 5‘s five protagonists.

Yakuza 5 will be put up for digital pre-order on the PlayStation Store today. All pre-orders will include a static PlayStation 3 theme. The game will see a digital-only release for PlayStation 3 this fall.

Read more about Yakuza 5 over at the PlayStation Blog.

Watch the final video in the “Welcome to the World of Yakuza 5” series below. (If you missed them, be sure to watch parts one and two.)

View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.

Source

Good news for those interested in the game.
    Thanks to Sylar for the signature!

2. Likes Christopher likes this post
    Community and Technical Manager
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple

Yakuza 5 coming west with all its DLC

PSU's article:

http://www.psu.com/news/27955/Yakuza-5-will-ship-in-US-with-all-DLC-from-Japanese-release

PS3 still has some kick to it. Glad I kept mine.
    Last edited by Christopher; 3 Days Ago at 00:32.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    $#@! this, I am taking my ps3 back.
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

5. Likes Christopher likes this post
    PSN ID
    Beefi
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    $#@! this, I am taking my ps3 back.
    Never sell your old console

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefi View Post
    Never sell your old console
    I didn't sold it , even games are right they were before. My bro stealed it. Time for revenge!!!!
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    I didn't sold it , even games are right they were before. My bro stealed it. Time for revenge!!!!
    My son took possession of mine to play JoJo's bizarre adventure. Yeah.....I'm giving him a month or so. Can't let him get used to having it in his room.

We had two PS3s. Sold the other after PS4 came out. Figured the games would dry up. Then I realized there are still a ton of good games I still haven't played.

sigh....blinded by "next gen".

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Yea, I saw "you" playing JOJO on psn and was like "WTF I didn't know Chris is into animes and such", but then remember you loving persona. I tought it was you.

Thanks to my brother, I skiped tons of ps3 games that I bought because they were dirty cheap, just for him to play a few sports game and move game with friends, and you know what? He only earned 10 trophies or so, such a sucker... Now yakuza is coming up so it is time for me to get it back. I really missed it >.<. I am not sure I can deal with the ps3 OS tho, just thinking of it making me tired.
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Yea, I saw "you" playing JOJO on psn and was like "WTF I didn't know Chris is into animes and such", but then remember you loving persona. I tought it was you.

Thanks to my brother, I skiped tons of ps3 games that I bought because they were dirty cheap, just for him to play a few sports game and move game with friends, and you know what? He only earned 10 trophies or so, such a sucker... Now yakuza is coming up so it is time for me to get it back. I really missed it >.<. I am not sure I can deal with the ps3 OS tho, just thinking of it making me tired.
    lol....yeah, I do love some anime. My son is an anime fanatic though. Either way, like you, I'm taking the PS3 back, dammit!

Yakuza is one of the series that I've been planning on going back and playing. I played some of the first one on PS2, but haven't touched them since. No reason. Just got caught up in other games I guess. Were all the previous games released in the west? Haven't kept up.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    I played 3rd and 4th in english,on ps3 so yea. They released a spin-off, zombie game called "dead souls" or something, it also has a western release but didn't played it because it sucks and no story releated as far as I know. 5th getting a western release now, the only one left is Yakuza: Ishin, a PS4 game, also a spin off. So you don't have much to catch.
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Ultimate Veteran
    I actually posted a thread about this news earlier (not to divert traffic from the PSU article or anything): http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...l-Japanese-DLC

13. Likes Christopher likes this post
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    I actually posted a thread about this news earlier (not to divert traffic from the PSU article or anything): http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...l-Japanese-DLC
    Ah....ya know, I looked for an existing thread but didn't see yours. I'll merge the two. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ultimate Veteran
    No worries!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Yakuza is one of the series that I've been planning on going back and playing. I played some of the first one on PS2, but haven't touched them since. No reason. Just got caught up in other games I guess. Were all the previous games released in the west? Haven't kept up.
    I'm pretty much the same. All four main series titles have been localized though from what I've read.

Thread Information