Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Master Sage

Kanye West for President 2020

Announced at the VMAs.

https://vine.co/v/eIpe7qxU2jP

I'd vote for him, he is a god after all.

2. Likes Admartian likes this post
    PSN ID
    SA80A2
    Really? But it's not even April 1st!!
    He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer
    More reliable than a garden trimmer
    He's never been mistaken for Yul Brynner
    He's not bald, and his head doesn't glimmer

4. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Saw this on the news earlier.

Ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Selected Members Council
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    If Kanye become's president you Americans really are $#@!ed!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

Twitch ID: Duffman041986

PSU Direct Email: adam.duffield@psu.com

My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming

7. Likes robvandam111, Lebowski likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    this is the last thing i'd ever wanna see..

PSN: raremew
    Playing: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U, Majora's Mask 3-D, Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
    Quote: "People are able to hold onto hope, since death is that which cannot be seen."

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Let's be realistic here. Even if he pulled some magic out of his ass and somehow managed to get on the voting panel for the presidency, NO ONE with a sane, rational and logical mind would vote for him. If he won, it would make his ego huge, like bigger than it is now, and it's pretty big now as it is. So, don't feed the troll and he will eventually go away. He'll probably make some documentary special on why he was not picked like Lebron James on ESPN joining the Miami Heat, but then he'll eventually $#@! off into obscurity. I hope.

I used to be on the hate bandwagon for this guy and I now realize that this guy is not mentally stable. He's a narcissist of the highest kind there could be. And he might be legally and mentally a nutjob. Kanye West doesn't live on this planet. His lives in his own little world or alternate dimension where he views himself as a King of the people, or as a GOD, as an entity to them lol. I like to think he's from another place, that previously had a thriving civilization but they got so fed up with him that they kicked him off their planet and told to $#@! off to another one of his choosing. So he chose Earth, where he could annoy us with his bull-$#@!. I hope we can send him off into space again and ban him from Earth. He doesn't belong here.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I think Kayne West is probably the biggest piece of $#@! on the planet. Yet people still support him and praise him. Also over rated to all $#@!. So lets label things that are better than a world where Kayne West magically became president. Drill bit to the ear drum, hot coals roasting my eyeballs, having my skin removed from my entire body, being forced to walk on broken glass, a world without any form of entertainment, having all my teeth pulled, etc. Basically hell. I would $#@!ing leave this place immediately. Canada would be a bright shining beacon.

11. Likes MonkeyClaw likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    In before he bans Spotify and makes everyone use Tidal

13. Likes Nille, Lebowski likes this post
    Elite Sage

PSN ID
    Lymphatik
    I actually really like Kanye West. Sure, the guy is an asshole but he is an asshole which makes good music. That's all I care about at the end of the day.

But uh, stick to making music, dude. Y'know, something he's actually talented at.

edit: In fact. Other than his music (which to be honest, you have to be an idiot to not realise he is actually one of the best producers in hip-hop) I actually like him for being an asshole. It takes a very special kind of asshole to do some of the stupid things he has done and will do.

Guy speaks his mind, I respect that.
    Last edited by BBK..; 4 Days Ago at 19:17.
    PC: i7-3930K | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3
    EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ | Corsair AX1200i | RoG Swift | Corsair Obsidian 800D

Watercooling: EK-Bay Spin Reservoir | EKWB Supremacy | EKWB Titan X Acetal+Nickel
    360mm + 120mm Radiators | Liang D5 pump | Primochill tubing | Barrow Fittings

500GB Black PS4

El Presidente
    What dark hole has this country plummeted into?

Sent from 2000ft under the crust

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

16. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    I actually really like Kanye West. Sure, the guy is an asshole but he is an asshole which makes good music. That's all I care about at the end of the day.

But uh, stick to making music, dude. Y'know, something he's actually talented at.

edit: In fact. Other than his music (which to be honest, you have to be an idiot to not realise he is actually one of the best producers in hip-hop) I actually like him for being an asshole. It takes a very special kind of asshole to do some of the stupid things he has done and will do.

Guy speaks his mind, I respect that.
    He may be a good producer but imo he sucks as a rapper and lyricist.

18. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
    Elite Sage

PSN ID
    Lymphatik
    I respectfully disagree. College dropout, late registration and especially My Beautiful Dark twisted fantasy are classics. Yeezus and the 808 and Heartbreaks albums were kinda weak. When he isn't trying his artsy $#@!, he's very hard to be $#@!ed with

TapaTalking from my Mind.

Watercooling: EK-Bay Spin Reservoir | EKWB Supremacy | EKWB Titan X Acetal+Nickel

500GB Black PS4

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Idk. I just live in a mindset where most of the current generation of rap is $#@!. I remember when Kayne come on the scene with his wired jaw. I seriously thought to myself aww that's cute. Good for him, but he won't be big next year. Then next thing I know he's sitting on top of the world. I seriously laugh at a bunch of his lyrics because they sound forced and don't make much $#@!ing sense. "I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven. Then I woke and spent that on a necklace." The only one who really still impresses me from time to time is Eminem.

Elite Sage

PSN ID
    Lymphatik

Kanye West for President 2020

That lyric does make sense though. People are guilty, I am too, of materialism. Like how people will often think money buys happiness. Ever had a dream where you won a lot of money and bought pointless luxury items? He's woke up from that dream but he's still able to buy that $#@!.

Right now Kendrick Lamar is the best there is. Though Eminem's surprise verse on Dr Dre's album was on point. Had me sitting there just watching my speaker melt

Edit:

I like to look at hip hop as a form of poetry because it's not just rhyming the last word of your lyrics. When you really start to listen to what they're saying in their songs (speaking in general) you really appreciate that there's a lot more to it than what you hear at first. That's why I spend a lot of time on RapGenius.com

Last edited by BBK..; 4 Days Ago at 20:32.

500GB Black PS4

Forum Sage
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    That lyric does make sense though. People are guilty, I am too, of materialism. Like how people will often think money buys happiness. Ever had a dream where you won a lot of money and bought pointless luxury items? He's woke up from that dream but he's still able to buy that $#@!.

Right now Kendrick Lamar is the best there is. Though Eminem's surprise verse on Dr Dre's album was on point. Had me sitting there just watching my speaker melt

That was probably the drugs.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Honestly thinking you're buying into his lyrics too much. Maybe I'm not buying in enough. To me, he's simply saying that the amount of money that would take to buy your way to heaven is basically minuscule to him because he doesn't that on a necklace. I'm more talking about just how stupid that line sounds to me. It sounds even worse coming from his mouth. But whatever, we're both biased. I hate him, you like him so we aren't really going to get anywhere. You'll try to see the nest I'll try to see the worst lol.

I haven't really heard much from Kendrick except for "i" which I don't like. It's his mainstream hit so I won't hold that against him. You have to have those crossover songs to help get your name out of circles and in spotlight. He wrote that one for the mainstream crowd though. Only one that I've really liked that's new is Yelawolf. Which I haven't heard the eminem and dre song but him on the Yelawolf's Best Friend was some kind of good. What dre song was it? I haven't gotten around to his new album yet.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Themolaculeman
    Kanye is a hack his rap sucks and he's just a straight idiot. How can anyone take Kanye Kardashian serious my farts have more musical talent than that joke. Brotha lynch brother Ali that's some good stuff

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Elite Sage

PSN ID
    Lymphatik
    The radio version to 'I' is quite different to the album version but yeah, not the greatest. My favourite song on his latest album is called 'How much does a dollar cost'. According to iTunes I've listened to that song upwards of 80 times and this album only came out this year!

Compton is growing on me. I've listened to it most days since I bought it so it's doing something right, but it's not quite 2001. It's a a nice send off bit of work though. The trumpet solo on the final track really feels like it's closing the final chapter of Dre's career. So masterfully created it even got me a bit emotional lol.

The track Eminem is on is called Medicine Man. Very, very good verse.

500GB Black PS4

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    I did a quick run through of his stuff. He's a very good rapper. Some of his lyrics aren't my favorite but they take some thought. One song that actually caught me more than any was Swimming Pools. Keep in mind I pretty much don't listen to rap anymore. Lol As for medicine man, just listened to it. Pretty damn good. That dude has serious flow skills. You listen to much Yelawolf? Idk why but he got me pretty good. But here is that song with eminem. This isn't Yelawolf's Best by the way. But this rivals Medicine Man. I think it's a little better. I'd have to listen to them back to back to say for sure though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it_04dk_97E

Master Sage
    Videos like this is what puts him ahead, no other musician ever has anything done anything close to this before.

Watch in full 1080p, it is simply amazing. Music becomes art.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Now its the time to vote for the Don.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I would love to see a documentary on Kanye. Most of it fly-on-the-wall and the rest of it, biographical. I wanna see the moment he lost his mind and sanity, because it wasn't when he dropped Late Registration or College Dropout. He seemed sane to me then. I guess I should have seen it coming with that retarded hurricane Katrina comment that had Mike Myers going "dafuq? lol"

Man, it would be the most interesting documentary next to I'm Still Here with Joaquin Phoenix.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    I would love to see a documentary on Kanye. Most of it fly-on-the-wall and the rest of it, biographical. I wanna see the moment he lost his mind and sanity, because it wasn't when he dropped Late Registration or College Dropout. He seemed sane to me then. I guess I should have seen it coming with that retarded hurricane Katrina comment that had Mike Myers going "dafuq? lol"

Man, it would be the most interesting documentary next to I'm Still Here with Joaquin Phoenix.
    Oh yeah I'd watch it. I'd love to see just how full of $#@! and himself he is on the daily. He's definitely not all there. That tyraid he made during the Katrina telethon was all I needed to see. He's almost insane. Then the Taylor Swift outburst.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    Hahahaha, this is from a local satiric tv show :')

32. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Elite Sage

PSN ID
    Lymphatik
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    I did a quick run through of his stuff. He's a very good rapper. Some of his lyrics aren't my favorite but they take some thought. One song that actually caught me more than any was Swimming Pools. Keep in mind I pretty much don't listen to rap anymore. Lol As for medicine man, just listened to it. Pretty damn good. That dude has serious flow skills. You listen to much Yelawolf? Idk why but he got me pretty good. But here is that song with eminem. This isn't Yelawolf's Best by the way. But this rivals Medicine Man. I think it's a little better. I'd have to listen to them back to back to say for sure though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it_04dk_97E
    Yeah I rate Yelawof, he is far outside of my favourite rappers but he is a very talented guy. Heard he is a very good skateboarder too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    Videos like this is what puts him ahead, no other musician ever has anything done anything close to this before.

Watch in full 1080p, it is simply amazing. Music becomes art.
    I really don't think people give Kanye credit when it comes to his artistry. The guy is a perfectionist. When he was on his Watch the Throne tour with Jay Z I had floor seats and I can't remember which song it was during but he stopped, told the song to be put back to the start and told the camera man exactly where to stand and what to film. Who else but Kanye

500GB Black PS4

Thread Information