Ultimate Veteran

Digimon Adventure tri. Trailers show its characters all grown up

The Digimon Adventure series is celebrating its 15th anniversary with a new six-part anime film that takes place years after the first series. Here’s a look at the first movie’s new trailers that show the Digi-Destined in their older forms.

The first part of the new film series is titled “Reunion” and will premier in Japanese cinemas on November 21, 2015.
    Source

Take THAT, always-ten-years-old-Ash-Ketchum-from-Pokemon!
    Last edited by Vyse; 09-23-2015 at 19:41.
    Thanks to Kwes for the signature!

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    What do you mean? They've been growing up since the second season and the epilogue. I think this is right after MaloMyotismon.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    What do you mean? They've been growing up since the second season and the epilogue. I think this is right after MaloMyotismon.
    Poor wording on my part. I was making fun of Ash Ketchum from the rival Japanese cartoon show Pokemon for being the same age after all of the adventures he's been through.

Anyways, the last thing I remember watching of Digimon was the movie with the internet virus Digimon that the kids have to stop from destroying their city.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    Poor wording on my part. I was making fun of Ash Ketchum from the rival Japanese cartoon show Pokemon for being the same age after all of the adventures he's been through.

Anyways, the last thing I remember watching of Digimon was the movie with the internet virus Digimon that the kids have to stop from destroying their city.
    I had the Pokemon idea but I thought you knew lol. Did you ever watched the second season or finished watching the first season? There's another movie right afterwards called "Revenge of Diaboromon" which was the internet virus from the first movie.

I'd recommend Tamers and Digimon Frontier. I've never watched Xros Wars nor Zeta. I lost appeal due to the animation.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    I had the Pokemon idea but I thought you knew lol. Did you ever watched the second season or finished watching the first season? There's another movie right afterwards called "Revenge of Diaboromon" which was the internet virus from the first movie.

I'd recommend Tamers and Digimon Frontier. I've never watched Xros Wars nor Zeta. I lost appeal due to the animation.
    I watched the first two seasons and a few episodes from the third season as well as the movie mentioned earlier. But to be honest I can't be bothered to go back and watch any of the old stuff.

I like how Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and now this new movie, Digimon Adventure tri., feature older characters but don't know for sure if I'd check them out.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    The different animation style and (if/when its dubbed) voice changes ruins it, whenever 1 or both of those things happen its over. The exception was the NTSC Digimon movie where it wasn't the same but had its own style that I didn't mind that much. The trailers here don't please me.

Digimon Adventure 1 was my favorite season out of my favorite anime, it was my childhood. I couldn't like Frontier (S4), Xros Wars, Data Squad, Zeta, etc. When I started watching a bit of Fusion which is the US dub of Xros Wars, I was bored and it had nothing on S1. Digimon Adventure Tri piked my interest a bit because of which season its referring to but unless its dubbed I doubt I will see all of it. They really need to make that prequel to S1 and get back to the old style, that would be amazing. There would be so many things they could do if they got the old talent back because without that it won't stand.
    Last edited by hoverbike; 09-25-2015 at 00:09.

Final Fantasy IX is without question not only the best video game ever made, but the best entertainment created by mankind.

This New Generation of Gaming

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    I watched the first two seasons and a few episodes from the third season as well as the movie mentioned earlier. But to be honest I can't be bothered to go back and watch any of the old stuff.

I like how Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and now this new movie, Digimon Adventure tri., feature older characters but don't know for sure if I'd check them out.
    if you have time to blow. Go ahead and give it a shot. Meanwhile, movie 2 is only 30min

Thread Information