Outsiders Looking In?

I noticed that this site has a LOT of guest times being well over 600. I was wondering if anybody knows why this may be the case? If this forum ever does change to something else, or go somewhere else, I hope more guests would be willing to make an account and post here and there. My experience here for the overall has been very positive thus far, so it did throw me for a loop in terms of confusion.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the fuck these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a fuck about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a Fuck About Us"

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Tapatalk users have risen 500 percent since spring, if their own counter is anything to go by.
    Doesn't say if those are posters or lurkers though.

Thread Information