Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter

Who doesn't like the new look of the PSN?

I completely hate this new look of the PSN as its confusing and give me headache. The old look of the PSN was way better in so many things. You could see what is new stuff in each sections such as the avatars, demos, adds on, new games, psn plus, and etc. Now everything is mixed and with those stupid high lights words and going through pages. I haven't been able to make any purchase due to this issue and I can't tell what new in the update. Anyone else?

CPU I7 3820 GPU Asus GTX 980 4GB Motherboard BioStar TpowerX79 HDD Seagate 3TB CPU Samsung SSD 850 EVO 512GB COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80 Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Power Supply Seasonic 760W Windows 7 64Bit Monitor BENQ XL2730Z 2560X1440 Samsung 3D LED TV 240HZ 55H7150 PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD PS VITA 32GB

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    You mean the original look when the PS3 was released or the updated version?

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Huh? What's new? If you're talking about this store it's been that way forever.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    You mean the original look when the PS3 was released or the updated version?
    The update version compare to the old that we had. I can't stand this new version.

Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Huh? What's new? If you're talking about this store it's been that way forever.
    I don't remember the PSN was like that. This new look I have seen it about 1 month ago. Its so confusing.

CPU I7 3820 GPU Asus GTX 980 4GB Motherboard BioStar TpowerX79 HDD Seagate 3TB CPU Samsung SSD 850 EVO 512GB COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80 Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Power Supply Seasonic 760W Windows 7 64Bit Monitor BENQ XL2730Z 2560X1440 Samsung 3D LED TV 240HZ 55H7150 PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD PS VITA 32GB

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    It looks practically the same it has for like 2-3 years now. Care too elaborate on what you're talking about. Im not sure. When you're saying psn do you mean the store? I haven't an any changes from when it was on PS3. It was annoying to navigate before if its whose now then great! At least they added the Plus tab so it's easy to get to the free games.

Edit: Looked up and found something. Strange because mine didn't look like that last time i downloaded something.

Talking about this?
    http://mammothgamers.com/2015/09/new...on-store-look/
    Last edited by PS4freak; 10-14-2015 at 05:51.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    I was on the store yesterday and everything looked fine to me. I was able to search new games and add-ons, also made a few purchases.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    It looks practically the same it has for like 2-3 years now. Care too elaborate on what you're talking about. Im not sure. When you're saying psn do you mean the store? I haven't an any changes from when it was on PS3. It was annoying to navigate before if its whose now then great! At least they added the Plus tab so it's easy to get to the free games.

Edit: Looked up and found something. Strange because mine didn't look like that last time i downloaded something.

Talking about this?
    Yes exactly I'm talking about the store. I click on the word "NEW" and it takes me to another page and than most go through the page until it stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    I was on the store yesterday and everything looked fine to me. I was able to search new games and add-ons, also made a few purchases.
    To me, I couldn't and its confusing me plus I don't see any demos.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Hmmmm. Strange. I've yet to see that.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    I just went to the store and it seems fine.

Games>NEW>New Games (see more)

Shows everything that is new in order of release. Or I can choose "New this week"

If I want to see demos, I choose "Free" then scroll to the right till I see "Free Demos"
    Last edited by Lethal; 10-15-2015 at 00:46.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    I just went to the store and it seems fine.

Games>NEW>New Games (see more)

Shows everything that is new in order of release. Or I can choose "New this week"

If I want to see demos, I choose "Free" then scroll to the right till I see "Free Demos"
    Does it look like that in the link i posted. Mine didn't look like that before.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Does it look like that in the link i posted. Mine didn't look like that before.
    I believe so. Those pictures in the link you posted are not the home page of the PS Store. You can access those screens if you are just browsing around, but viewing everything is easy.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    I just snapped these from the store

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Oh yeah. I did look like that for me. I like it better because I didn't like the store before. $#@! was too hidden. Especially demos.

Apprentice

Hmmmm. Strange. I've yet to see that.

Talking about this?
    Strange. It looks likeni don t have the new version.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSnake View Post
    Strange. It looks likeni don t have the new version.
    That link shows like that Black bar on the left doesn't exist anymore. But it's still there.

PSN ID
    Subtenko
    Maybe it just takes some getting used too. It sure its faster tho thank goodness!

Forum Sage
    Am I the only one who really only uses the web store?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    AverageNinjaNL
    The only thing I find really annoying in the PS Store is the 'Recommended for you' section.

'You have the Jak and Daxter trilogy, you'll love GTA V!'

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
    The only thing I find really annoying in the PS Store is the 'Recommended for you' section.

'You have the Jak and Daxter trilogy, you'll love GTA V!'

They are just complete random suggestions i think. They seem to think i will love metal gear because i played metal gear. :lol

I dont like the black bar that appears at the bottom covering up the bottom row of thumbnails. Have to keep the controller moving to see all the prices . Alao no clock on the store.

Another bad thing is the arrows or rather these things > > they seem to tell us we can press RIGHT on the controller to cycle through more games and we can but at the end they appear again but pressing RIGHT no longer works and we have to press X to enter that menu. No consiste cy.
    Last edited by SolidSnake; 10-21-2015 at 21:37.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    AverageNinjaNL
    Yeah, I think they mainly suggest games that are mainstream right now. I just checked, and they told me to buy Fifa 16 because I played Bloodborne.

Oh, the search function is horrible too. Why can't they just let us type with the regular on-screen keyboard?

Apprentice

Wow that search is the worst. Never used it until you mentioned it. This proves they are horrid at designing GUIs.

It doesnt work properly either. I typed UN for uncharted yet it comes up with UNFINISHED SWAN and ASSASNS REED UNITY and THE ELDER SCROĹS ONLINE UNLIMITED.
    Last edited by SolidSnake; 10-21-2015 at 21:50.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSnake View Post
    Wow that search is the worst. Never used it until you mentioned it. This proves they are horrid at designing GUIs.

It doesnt work properly either. I typed UN for uncharted yet it comes up with UNFINISHED SWAN and ASSASNS REED UNITY and THE ELDER SCROĹS ONLINE UNLIMITED.
    I wanted today to pre-order DarkSiders 2 and it took me 30 minutes and couldn't find it. Last week it was at the pre-order games to pre-order. The funny thing is that at the pre-order section were it says coming soon, you will see games available to pre-order that either coming next year or doesn't have an official releasing due date. I'm done with Sony's $#@! and me and my friends we decided to move to PC and this is the last system we will have.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheller View Post
    Am I the only one who really only uses the web store?
    i use it sometimes from work when there's a sale and i just can't wait to buy something...

I mainly just use the web store because browsing on the PS3 and PS4 is really slow. I do prefer the old PSN layout too.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Although this layout has been out for a sometime now. I'd prefer much of the inaugural PS3 version.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Thread Information