DiRT: Rally headed to PS4

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dir.../1100-6432725/

Hopefully it'll be 60fps.

DiRT: Rally seems a lot more promising than WRC FIA World Rally Championship 5 which already released on PS4, digitally in NA with little fanfare.

Elite Guru
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    WRC is pretty pants and unsurprisingly is sub 20 already.

Played afew hours of DiRT Rally on PC and love it so looking forward to this

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Yea played it few times on PC & it's really good albeit lacking in content & Cars ,I would seriously recommend using a Wheel to play it though

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    I want a rally game too. Maybe pick this one if they have a good number or tracks and cars in it.
    #lovegaming

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I played a little of Dirt 3 on PC. I'll definitely keep an eye out for this. Was a fun game to play.

Codemaster's priority for console versions of DiRT Rally is frame rate fixed at 60fps, thankfully.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/21479-co...-not-sure.html

Based on a series of tweet coming from the game designer Darren Hayward, Codies is only sure about the frame rate, which will be rock solid and fixed on 60 frames per second. This could mean 900p or below, based on the previous experiences coming from multi-platform titles, at least on one of the two current gen consoles (we won't say which…).

"Unsure yet. High as we can get it with 60fps", specifically said Hayward, answering to a fan's question about the graphical quality of Dirt Rally on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Thread Information