Dedicated Member

Everything Everywhere

Anyone else been chasing the dream of playing all their systems from every TV in their house? I finally got everything configured this past weekend, and the universe feels just a little bit more awesome. Thanks to streaming from PS4, Xbox, and Steam, I can now play any of my systems from any TV or computer in my house. It's glorious!

I tried Steam In-Home Streaming a year or so ago and it was impressive but a little finicky. So I stopped using it. Just set it up again over the weekend and, holy $#@!, it runs so incredibly well. It's by far the highest quality, lowest latency streaming of the 3 systems.
    i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz | EVGA Titan X SC | 32GB DDR3

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Congrats Sneezy! That legit sounds confusing to me

How do the controllers sync up though?
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    Congrats Sneezy! That legit sounds confusing to me

How do the controllers sync up though?
    Well I could just have a few controllers and un-pair and pair them as I move from area to area. Instead I just bought a $#@! load of controllers so every TV and every system has at least 2 in each major media room. If I have people over and want to do more than 2 players in any given room, then I've got to un-pair/pair some of them. Not ideal, but not sure how else to do it. There's yet to be a one-controller-to-rule-them-all with some sort of easy toggle between systems.

God, in total, I think I've got 2 DS3 controllers, 6 DS4 controllers, 8 wireless 360 controllers (and 4 wireless PC dongles), and 6 Xbox One controllers. Yeah, I've got controllers all over the place.
    i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz | EVGA Titan X SC | 32GB DDR3

Thread Information