Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
    Master Poster
    Wow, been tempted to play this game, I know its very addictive game and I will pay monthly but I know people that are making money out of it, very tempting. Might just try and do what you done
    Diablo 3 - DOTA 2 - Deus EX 3 - Half Life: Episode 3

Master Guru
    Werll it takes a while to be trustworthy and for the guilds to be willing to give you items, especially items that some memebers have been looking for for over a year. For some reason I had the uncanny ability to sell people on my opinion or point of view.

I recieved items that no memeber had ever seen... Its all luck! One person leads 200 and 15 people under him decide who gets what. SOmetimes you do and alot of times you dont.

If you are not on the favorite list you might as well pack your bags!

If you don't know someone in game or have firends to help, you wont be making 800 dollars on a character! I could have got more, but choose the path of least resistance!

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrann View Post
    Werll it takes a while to be trustworthy and for the guilds to be willing to give you items, especially items that some memebers have been looking for for over a year. For some reason I had the uncanny ability to sell people on my opinion or point of view.

I recieved items that no memeber had ever seen... Its all luck! One person leads 200 and 15 people under him decide who gets what. SOmetimes you do and alot of times you dont.

If you are not on the favorite list you might as well pack your bags!

If you don't know someone in game or have firends to help, you wont be making 800 dollars on a character! I could have got more, but choose the path of least resistance!
    Yeah I ve seen on ebay, characters are going for a lot of money, my friend told me a while ago, that you can make some decent money off WoW, but I dont have the time to put into the game, even though its really tempting.
    Diablo 3 - DOTA 2 - Deus EX 3 - Half Life: Episode 3

Dedicated Member
    Has anyone here played with the legendary Leeroy Jenkins?
    I don't buy Microsoft products because I don't support companies that want to control rather than contribute.

Master Guru
    No, but I have been in raids where that has happened and not as a joke!

Dedicated Member
    Ah, nightmare. I bet that's really annoying. I've never played it but I've been tempted to get it since the WOW south park and since watching the Leeroy Jenkins video.
    I don't buy Microsoft products because I don't support companies that want to control rather than contribute.

Master Guru
    Well it is alot of fun, but the whole game is a time consuming grind...

Kind of like a carrot on a stick where you just keep chasing...

I loved every minute of it, but i need out!

Dedicated Member
    My main reason for not getting it is its time consuming and addictive nature. I find it hard enough to start my uni work as it is.

Master Guru
    I can not believe more people havn't stepped forward...

justintheman99
    Well I am roughly 1 bar from level 20. I keep doing this one instance over as everytime I complete it I pick up at least 4-5 purple items in which I can sell for some nice money, however majority are usually soulbound!

Master Guru
    What instance do you get 4-5 epics (purples) from?

I think you mean green or blue...

justintheman99
    Nope I mean PURPLE! Now if only i could remember the name I would tell you. All I know is that it is fairly close to Silverpine Forest. You also get a lot of Green and Blue items as well.

Master Guru
    Then I would like some proof... for my own personal WoW brain...

http://wow.allakhazam.com/

Look up some of the items you have been getting, b/c I have some advice/ideas...

justintheman99
    These are ones I found real quick on the site.

Necrology Robe (Blue)
    Witching Staff (Blue)
    Coppercloth Gloves (Green)

I will have to log in when I get home and then post details on the purple items I have been getting. My cousin has done this instance over 100 times in hopes of getting an axe for his level 18 character. It is called Night Reaver I believe, and it is a one handed axe. However, it just never seems to drop for him EVER. Poor guy.....oh yah I just remembered 1 of my purple items. It is a ring of Arcane Resistance of +5 I think. Anyways I sold it for 1G, I'll just post more later.

Master Guru
    well its been forever or over two years since I wwas that level so maybe they implemented more items...

Please post links to the purples and the instance, for I am very curious!

justintheman99
    Yah I will check all that stuff out when I get home and post the info. I just hope I end up remembering to do it as I usually get caught up in the game and tune out thought and the rest of the world altogether.

Apprentice
    What level are you again? The lowest epic item is level 40, which is a random world drop. I think they added a level 30 epic item. But other than that all the epic items you get from level 20 and 40 man instance. And all the other epics which is hard to get is world random drop and 5 man instance.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker View Post
    What level are you again? The lowest epic item is level 40, which is a random world drop. I think they added a level 30 epic item. But other than that all the epic items you get from level 20 and 40 man instance. And all the other epics which is hard to get is world random drop and 5 man instance.
    That's what I was sayin...

justintheman99
    Lets just say where I am every enemy is minimal level 25 Elite and without the help of my level 42 and 60 companions I would die instantly as at times they are killing 4-5 at a time. Now thinking of having 4-5 of those type of enemies on me is suicide as I am only level 20. They kill them and I loot them.....unfortunately I cant equip a lot of things i pick up so I either sell them, auction them (if not soulbound) or put them in the bank until I reach a high enough level. So far I have only picked up 2 purple items bith which are rings. I thought I had other purple items but I don't my mistake but I do have 3 sweet blue item shields! =) One of these days I should really try and post that info but I am always at work and when I get home I go online and always forget......sorry guys.

Master Guru
    This is the lowest epic ring:

@ level 38...

And the lowest epics around start at 35 (I found my/a Staff of Jordan in Taranis waiting for a party to raid ZF)

Please post what you have... please please please please please please!

justintheman99
    I have that band......plus I have a BLUE shield of 623 armor and gauntlets that have 204 armor. One of these days I will post the info. I never have time as I am always at work or playing WOW.

Dedicated Member
    Is world of Warcraft fun or just addictive? Should i get it? Would any of you help me out if i do join (help me out in-game).

I have a level 60 gnome rogue with full tier 1, bloodfang boots, gloves, bracers & helm. nef necklace, onyxia necklace & hakkar necklace, perditions balde, core hound tooth, rag cape, MC epic rings blah blah blah and some other stuff. oh and i have the NE epic mount as well as the gnome epic mount.

Master Guru
    How's it going now Justintheman99?

Where you at, what level, what character, what guild, what server, what gear, etc...

justintheman99
    I am a level 30 Undead Warrior. My guild name is "lost soul of the horde". Great guild as it is very active with Raids taking place usually nightly. My armor rating now is 2175 and my Strength is 148. My current location is the race track out in the middle of nowhere, lol I just can't remember the name of the place. Thats all I really remember off the top of my head as I am at work and I don't have access to my character from here. I am going to try and be at least level 40 by the end of the month so I can at least be that far before the expansion hits next month. I just wish I had of got into this game sooner than later.

p.s. When you take a screen capture in game where does that image go? I took some to post here but can't find them anywhere.

Thread Information