Page 89 of 110 FirstFirst ... 798999 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2747
    justintheman99
    At the rate you are going I am sure you will be there before christmas I am sure.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Chesser19
    I hope so but at the lately I haven't done much so I haven't really made much money but I currently have 13k gold so I should at least have it by New Years.
    PSN: Chesser19 / Steam: Chesser19

justintheman99
    Well today I finally managed to obtain a bit of time to play some WoW. I managed in the short duration I had to get myself with 4 blocks of level 76. Lets just say I was questing like made and managed to obtain some new gear as well. So within a level and 4 blocks I will finally be able to use a flyer in Northrend!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Chesser19
    Your leveling speed will increase a good bit once you can use your flyer due to the fact you can get around a lot faster compared to a ground mount.

Just a heads up here but either tonight or tomorrow I will create a character on your server justintheman99. It will give me a chance to relax from farming all the time. I'll post here with my characters name as soon as I make him.

justintheman99
    Sounds good but will you actualy put a lot of time into this character? I know I can't seem to put any time into any other character besides my main toon.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Chesser19
    Well I havent gotten around to making that character yet. Some things came up with my guild which took a lot of my time and with the Christmas event going on now it may be a little longer before I make that character. Also, i'm like really close to obtaining my mammoth. I currently have 16.5k gold. I'm gonna try and get a loan from a friend so I can purchase it and then help him farm for his mount. So many things to do with so little time.

justintheman99
    So many things to do with so little time is the story of my life right now. I am still barely finding any time to play WoW at all anymore and it is sad. At the rate I was once going at I would of been level 80 at least 10 days ago but now I am within 1 block of level 76. I managed to get 1 full hour to play last night and used it wisely to wrap up some quick quests. Worst part is that I had to log with only 1 block left to go. It sucked but I had no choice. I really hate having to stop playing when a level is so close to being completed. Oh well I am sure hoping that tonight I will get some time to play again finally. I want to use my flyer in Northrend already! GRR!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Chesser19
    Well I managed to rack up 1000 gold last night. I love this time of year so much. Everyone is so busy with the achievements no one mines anymore so I took advantage of it. I mined up 7 stacks of Saronite Bars and I was the only person who had them on the AH. Within seconds they were all gone so I had to go farm some more. Only 2.5k gold left and I got my mammoth.

On a side note, I currently only have 3 more Winter's Veil achievements left to do. These ones are so easy compared to the Hallows End ones it's not even funny.

justintheman99
    Is it worth doing the Wintervale quests besides just the achievements? Do you obtain any new gear, trinks, or anything of use? I was going to do some of the quests but I ended up leveling instead and making me some sweet gold. I am now 3 blocks into 76 and have over 2,500 gold again. I guess it is coming very near to tat time where I have to buy my flying mount. FINALLY!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Chesser19
    Well for completing the Winter Veil achievements you get a new title, "The Merry Maker". Also, it helps complete the achievement for doing the seasonal events 100%. And in completing that one you get a new mount which I believe is a Violet Proto-drake.

The downside to WOW

I got WOW a few months ago and now have a 74 mage with a few low level characters (horde ftw), the only problem is that ever since i got it i havn't even touched my PS3. It is crazy fun and WOTLK made it a hell of a lot better!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Chesser19
    WotLK has made WoW into something fun again with so much to do compared to when Burning Crusade was out. Well, I find there's more to do.

I got my hunter to 80 not long after the release and now I'm working on leveling my DK up there as well. Hopefully it won't take too long.

By the way, what server are you on Mumpo?

justintheman99
    Merry Christmas fellow WoW players! I have been so busy visiting family and friends I havn't had time to log in once in 10 days. So how am I suppose to hit level 80 at this rate?

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Chesser19
    Merry Christmas to you as well and to every other WoW player. I know i'm kinda late but I haven't had any time to come on here lately until now.

I now have my Merrymaker title and my new mammoth to brag about. Other than tha there isn't anything WoW related thats new with me.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by justintheman99 View Post
    Merry Christmas fellow WoW players! I have been so busy visiting family and friends I havn't had time to log in once in 10 days. So how am I suppose to hit level 80 at this rate?

Same here, I finally hit 80 with my DK right before Christmas and was working on getting my pally to 80 when Christmas came. Haven't logged in in a few days. Hopefully tonight I can get a few hours of game time in.

justintheman99
    Well I am still level 76, and have yet again decided to take a hiatus from WoW. I figured it was time to take a break from the game when I have so many games kicking around that I have yet to finish or even start. So over the holidays I started playing MGS4 again, finished LBP, and started going through Fable II yet again. Also I started playing Gears of War 2 fairly hardcore. Perhaps within a few months I may go back to WoW but at this present time I have no interest to play anymore.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Chesser19
    I'm in the same situation as you. WoW has once again lost it's spark for me. I got Gears 2 for Christmas, finished it, now I'm trying to finish it on insane. I also have yet to finish LBP. I just can't play it anymore, it's not as good as I thought it would be.

Oh well, a break from WoW is needed for me as I spent most of last month farming for the mammoth.

justintheman99
    The thing with WoW is just that everything is so darn played out. You do the same things day in and out and nothing really changes, and after awhile (I know for me) I grow very tired of the grind. I guess it was needed for me, and well who knows as I may be back at some point but right now I am having way too much fun playing Gears 2 and LBP.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Chesser19
    The thing with WoW is just that everything is so darn played out. You do the same things day in and out and nothing really changes, and after awhile (I know for me) I grow very tired of the grind. I guess it was needed for me, and well who knows as I may be back at some point but right now I am having way too much fun playing Gears 2 and LBP.
    You said it perfectly. I also find myself getting bored of doing the same thing day in and day out. I just can't seem to understand how some people can do that almost every day.

Elite Sage

It's not very played out for me right now, for several reasons.

One is that I simply haven't seen most of the content. Northrend's much more interesting, but there's a ton of old-world stuff I've never seen, and some of it's very well written.

The other is just that I play multiple classes, and the game is so completely different when I switch classes as to undermine any tendency to get played out.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Chesser19
    Quote Originally Posted by seebs View Post
    It's not very played out for me right now, for several reasons.

One is that I simply haven't seen most of the content. Northrend's much more interesting, but there's a ton of old-world stuff I've never seen, and some of it's very well written.

The other is just that I play multiple classes, and the game is so completely different when I switch classes as to undermine any tendency to get played out.
    I play multiple characters as well but even so, WoW simple isn't interesting me at the moment. I suppose i'll just wait until the Lunar festival starts so I can work on getting those achievements done.

Superior Member
    I started playing a bit more now that all the holiday stuff is over and I have free time. Almost 80, got another level and 5 bars left to go. Once there, I've just got to gear up and get into a solid raiding guild.

Sig by THUGGEDOUT

Dedicated Member
    Best of luck to those that just turned 80 and plan to raid soon or pvp =). I did the grind for a shaznaz load of honor already (and there's still a lot more) and just did some 25 man nax earlier today. Have fun doing heroics, raids, and bg's ^^. I'm thinking of transferring though, I'm more of a PvP guy but my RL friends quit (I'll probably follow when SC2 hits) and my server is pretty bad haha.
    Waiting For: KoF 13. FF13 VS. MvC 3.

FIGHTER GAMER FOR LIFE =D!!!

justintheman99
    I'll be sure to let you all know if I ever return to the land of Azeroth!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)

I get like that from time to time as well. Take a few months off of WoW then the itch starts back up and I need to get my WoW game time back in. I have about 3 to 4 games for the 360 and the PS3 I want to get into but have been playing WoW instead. I eventually will have to take a break, maybe when spring comes around.

Thread Information