Dedicated Member

Conference and games show section.

Since there is alot of game shows and conferences being held at the momenti thought it might be a good idea to compile them under one section.

This would be used for such things like TGS and X05 and E3 ect and would inform people what happened there is any members went first hand.

This would help in a number of ways, firstly it would compile all the information and threads on all game shows and conferences in one section. This would not clutter up the othere sections with threads such as "Who is going to TGS?" and "What did you think of E3" which, even though gaming related, are nothing specific to any gaming company.

Secondly it would be a place were members could put specific questions thats also clutter up the forums with 2 post threads.

Finally it would also benefit the news section, where you could put the whole news thread. This would help as the news thread in the PS3 part of the forum is specifically for PS3. Now there is far more news than just the PS3 floating around therefor making it a official forum news thread. This would also house things like dates and times for shows and conferences in your area.

If you have any other ideas to add to this, please do.
    See top class photography from PS3F Members HERE!
    New signature hopefully coming soon so you don't have to look at decreasing text sizes...

Master Poster
    Aw man you beat me to this, i was going to say something like this as well lol

I think this would be a great idea, say a section called Gaming Events.
    And under that, have E3, TGS etc..
    And if theres smaller ones, have something else, say Other Events.

It would be 10x easier for all the reasons that you just said there lol
    I have no signature.
    No, really, i don't. You're just imagining this.

Master Sage
    well mabe it should be locked. i mean so the mods can find the people going and also find the news and post it there, that way we know all the news is correct. but then it shouldnt be locked because we can post things they missed and post our thought or opinions. well this sounds like a good idea. they already did one for e3 but its not around anymore.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

Master Poster
    Yeh but then people could discuss it.
    It would be similar to the monthly news sticky idea as well
    There would be a sticky under each topic, E3 News Sticky, TGS News Sticky...and so on
    And under that, we can have conversations on the events.

It keeps all the gaming events in one category, nice an neat
    And you could delete older posts when the newer events come up the year after..oh no actually that would mess up with the points system since its dynamic...well forget this last line..lol
    I have no signature.
    No, really, i don't. You're just imagining this.

Thread Information