Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 172737 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 1412
  1. #651
    Apprentice
    Prosdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    127 (0 Banked)
    Blah I don't think I signed up for the e-mails.

  2. #652
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    89
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    280 (0 Banked)
    Spoke with a csp he said the ps3 will release by 6:00pm...yehhha
    heres a link to kill some time...<a href="http://www.yikers.com/video_footage_of_venom_from_spider_man_3.html">Yik ers.com Video: Footage of Venom From Spider Man 3</a>

  3. #653
    Apprentice
    seal217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    22
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    243 (0 Banked)
    Dude...The CSR are telling everybody all different things.
    PSN:Seal217

  4. #654
    Apprentice
    Kyled_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Spoke with a csp he said the ps3 will release by 6:00pm...yehhha
    heres a link to kill some time...<a href="http://www.yikers.com/video_footage_of_venom_from_spider_man_3.html">Yik ers.com Video: Footage of Venom From Spider Man 3</a>
    PST? or what?
    i really need to know
    60GB is NOT dead.....yet

  5. #655
    bnfrsn
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pintotita View Post
    Spoke with a csp he said the ps3 will release by 6:00pm...yehhha
    heres a link to kill some time...<a href="http://www.yikers.com/video_footage_of_venom_from_spider_man_3.html">Yik ers.com Video: Footage of Venom From Spider Man 3</a>
    It is absolutely pointless to give a time if you don't give the timezone.

  6. #656
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    257 (0 Banked)
    we know about as much as the CSRs

  7. #657
    Apprentice
    Prosdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    127 (0 Banked)
    I agree Seal. The only thing they all agreed on was that it was today.

  8. #658
    bones
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    I think you guys should be checking your email first. I don't think Amazon is going to sell the 60gig PS3 without letting those people who signed up for an email alert receive an email at least a couple minutes (but probably like an hour) before they decide to begin selling them.
    They didn't send an email for the 20GB and it sold out yesterday. Think about it, why would they send 7 million emails for 80 systems. I promise you, an email will NOT be sent.

  9. #659
    Apprentice
    Lord_Alda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    463
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    133 (0 Banked)
    Arrgh! 3 60GB PS3s here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So... when are they going to start?
    "PS3 will be a weapon of revolution" -Kazunori



  10. #660
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    257 (0 Banked)
    i am trying to get one for my friend as well do u think there will be any chance of getting 2? or is ait a limit

  11. #661
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    89
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    280 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyled_ View Post
    PST? or what?
    i really need to know
    OMG its pacific mountain time, in other words Califonia time.......Guys the date says Nov 19 so we know its coming. Does anyone know what time the ps3 20g was released?

  12. #662
    Apprentice
    seal217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    22
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    243 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosdo View Post
    I agree Seal. The only thing they all agreed on was that it was today.
    Yea..I called 3 different times today..Each time I got a different CSR.

    1st CSR: They have not been launched yet, They have been pushed back to the 19th(Today).

    2nd CSR: They are available for Pre-Order on our site now.

    3rd CSR: They will not be available tonight. We are working with Sony on this.

    I don't believe anything a CSR says just gives me hope
    PSN:Seal217

  13. #663
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    257 (0 Banked)
    u can try to order 2......take a chance

  14. #664
    Apprentice
    Lord_Alda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    463
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    133 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzomanc69 View Post
    i am trying to get one for my friend as well do u think there will be any chance of getting 2? or is ait a limit

    The previous poster (begining) who bought a 20GB said no limit.
    "PS3 will be a weapon of revolution" -Kazunori



  15. #665
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    89
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    280 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by seal217 View Post
    Yea..I called 3 different times today..Each time I got a different CSR.

    1st CSR: They have not been launched yet, They have been pushed back to the 19th(Today).

    2nd CSR: They are available for Pre-Order on our site now.

    3rd CSR: They will not be available tonight. We are working with Sony on this.

    I don't believe anything a CSR says just gives me hope
    Those damn foreigners. What ever happen to hiring American CSR.....

  16. #666
    Dedicated Member
    Logo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,042
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Well, I just got off the phone with another customer service rep.

    Doesn't look like he knows anything neither. He was reading off the webpage for the 60gig model. I asked him whether or not only those people who signed up for an email alert will be able to order the PS3 and he said "I don't think so". Not reassuring at all. I asked him if the 60gig system will come on sale today for the retail price of $599 and he replied he was not sure. I'll try calling again in a couple minutes to see if I can speak to someone who knows. BTW, this guy was American (not Indian).

    I encourage everyone to try and call the customer service reps so that, in this thread, we can piece together all the bits of information we know.

    PSN ID: Logo

  17. #667
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    280 (0 Banked)
    Well, I figure there is a decent chance the things will go up sometime soon, hopefully today while I am still awake. After all they did the 20s yesterday, and frankly I was surprised that the 60s weren't done at about the same time.

  18. #668
    Apprentice
    seal217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    22
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    243 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by pintotita View Post
    Those damn foreigners. What ever happen to hiring American CSR.....
    Dude, That's the sad part, They WEREN'T foreigners.
    PSN:Seal217

  19. #669
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    89
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    280 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    Well, I just got off the phone with another customer service rep.

    Doesn't look like he knows anything neither. He was reading off the webpage for the 60gig model. I asked him whether or not only those people who signed up for an email alert will be able to order the PS3 and he said "I don't think so". Not reassuring at all. I asked him if the 60gig system will come on sale today for the retail price of $599 and he replied he was not sure. I'll try calling again in a couple minutes to see if I can speak to someone who knows. BTW, this guy was American (not Indian).

    I encourage everyone to try and call the customer service reps so that, in this thread, we can piece together all the bits of information we know.
    Well done my friend. Please post Amazons phone#..
    Im going to call those *******s....

  20. #670
    Apprentice
    seal217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    22
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    243 (0 Banked)
    1-800-201-7575 <---Amazon.com CSR #---Ask for 7 when you get the robot.
    PSN:Seal217

  21. #671
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    i have to go to the library for a meeting soon...i know as soon as i leave the sale will go up

  22. #672
    Apprentice
    Kyled_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    its obv that it will be up sometime during the game today
    15 mins from now maybe
    60GB is NOT dead.....yet

  23. #673
    Dedicated Member
    Logo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,042
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by pintotita View Post
    Well done my friend. Please post Amazons phone#..
    Im going to call those *******s....
    If you have an account with them, there is an option at the Help Center where they call you. So, I don't know their phone number.

    PSN ID: Logo

  24. #674
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    89
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    280 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by greentoadjelly99 View Post
    i have to go to the library for a meeting soon...i know as soon as i leave the sale will go up
    Dont worry..Im planning on buying 3. I sell you one for 50 dollars more.OK....Just trying to help my people..

  25. #675
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    280 (0 Banked)
    I wish they would put on an official letter or something on the 60gb page. This is B.S !!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 714 homeruns
    By KingJordan in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 22:44
  2. Any way to make a hight quality free website?
    By Tribunal in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 19:36
  3. Banned words list needs editing
    By janenba352 in forum Forum Rules, Help & Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 02:36
  4. PS3 Specs
    By xtasy_ in forum PlayStation 3
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 00:02
  5. Blu-ray Officially Confirmed For PlayStation 3 !
    By PlayStation 3 in forum PlayStation 3
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 00:28

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.