Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you know?

justintheman99
    Did you know that every human swallows at least 7 spiders while sleeping during his/her lifetime?!?

Elite Member

Did you know that human birth control pills work on gorillas?
    Did you know that a pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes?
    "When you mess with the best you fall like the rest"

Hey read this>>> http://ps3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=399

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Did you know that it is estimated that at any one time, 0.7% of the world's population are drunk?
    Did you know that banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour?
    Did you know that the odds of being killed by space debris is 1 in 5 billion?

Super Elite
    Did you know women can talk longer with less effort than can men? That has been proved repeatedly. Why? Because the vocal cords of women are shorter than those of men and so release less air through them to carry the sound. It's all a matter of breathing.

Did you know a team of medical experts in Virginia contends you're more likely to catch the common cold virus by shaking hands than by kissing?

Did you know that Yuri Gagarin survived the first manned spaceflight but was killed in a plane crash seven years later?

Did you know American Roy Sullivan has been struck by lighting a record seven times?

Did you know over 4 million cars in Brazil are now running on gasohol instead of petrol? Gasohol is a fuel made from sugar cane.

Did you know the loudest noise ever known was produced by a volcanic eruption at Krakatoa, near Javan, in 1883? The sound was heard in Australia, 5000 km away.

Did you know that all 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the $5 bill?

Did you know that on a Canadian $2 bill the flag flying over th Parlament Building is an American flag?(EDIT: Proven false. It is actualy Canada's old flag called the "Red Ensign"(Canada's Flag from 1870-1965))

Formerly cap_826

Elite Member

Did you know that Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.

Did you know that Chicago is closer to Moscow than to Rio de Janeiro.

Did you know that there are 22 stars surrounding the mountain on the Paramount Pictures logo.

Did you know that he two lines that connect your top lip to the bottom of your nose are known as the philtrum.

Did you know that Gatorade was named for the University of Florida Gators where it was first developed.

adamba4e
    Did you know that Disneyland opened on July 17th, 1955 and this year is the 50th anniversary?

Elite Member

did you know that Winston Churchill, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt ,and Eleanor Roosevelt were all cousins.

Apprentice

Did you know that the name Sequoia has all the vowels?

Did you know that human head weights 8 pounds?
    Later homies....

"You mess with the fro, you got to go." (Undercover Brother)

Peace and chicken grease...(GTA:SA)

"It's time to boom boom with da bridemaids"-the Stifmister (Stifler)

Did you know that every human swallows at least 7 spiders while sleeping during his/her lifetime?!?
    You mean a person on average will.
    Did you know that a pig's *expletive deleted* lasts for 30 minutes?
    Why is that censored? That's not a bad word.

Master Sage
    did you know every player on the cover of madden got hurt or had there worst season that year. freaky!

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

adamba4e
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier one
    did you know every player on the cover of madden got hurt or had there worst season that year. freaky!
    I wonder if Donovan Mcnabb will get hurt this year.

Did you know the world's largest condom wsa 72 feet tall and was fitted over the obelisk in the Place de la Concorde, Paris, France, on December 1, 1993 to mark World AIDS Day?

Did you know that of the four fundamental forces in the universe, including strong nuclear, weak nuclear, electromagnetic, and gravity, gravity is the weakest? (For example, even with all the Earth's gravity pulling it down, a paperclip can be pulled up with a small magnet.)

Did you know that only Andorra and the South Pacific island of Nauru have a 0% unemployment rate?

Did you know that the longest lesson ever was a biology lesson that lasted 54 hours? (God, I would drop that class in a heartbeat.)
    - I've heard starlight causes cancer. Any way, what doesn't these days.

Dedicated Member

Did you know that 48% of statistics are made up.

Did you know more people die from coconuts each year than sharks.

Did you know the average person sheds 7 layers of skin in their life.

Did you know 98% of photocopier faults are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.

Elite Member

Did you know that Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain smoked forty cigars a day for the last years of his life.

Did you know that south of Tucson, Arizona, all road signs are in the Metric System.

Did you know that the original story from Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights begins, "Aladdin was a little Chinese boy."

Did you know that there are more bald eagles in the province of British Columbia then there are in the whole United States

Elite Member
    That the one about the bald eagles is true, I didn't try to lick my elbow when I read that post because I already know I can't.

I am also left handed speedo.

Let me think here what random facts should I post....

Did you know Canada has the best snipers in the world?(need better but I am to lazy to google)

Did you know that pot will probably be legallized in Canada in the next 15 years.

The phrase "raining cats and dogs" originated in 17th Century England. During heavy downpours of rain, many of these poor animals unfortunately drowned and their bodies would be seen floating in the rain torrents that raced through the streets. The situation gave the appearance that it had literally rained "cats and dogs" and led to the current expression.

It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.

70 percent of virus writers work under contract for organized crime syndicates. - Linux World http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/features/42376.html

Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of their unwanted people without killing them used to burn their houses down - hence the expression "to get fired."

Catnip can affect lions and tigers as well as house cats. It excites them because it contains a chemical that resembles an excretion of the dominant female's urine.... I am so going down to my local zoo!
    Every second breathes life into reason for dying.

Apprentice

Left handed people rule.

Did you know that smart people have zinc and copper in their hair?-I do

Did you know that 13% of Americans think that moon is made of cheese...yummy :P

Did you know that grapes explode in the microwave...go try it on hehe.

Did you know that in France a 5 year old can buy a drink in a bar?-I wish I was in France lol.
    Later homies....

"You mess with the fro, you got to go." (Undercover Brother)

Peace and chicken grease...(GTA:SA)

"It's time to boom boom with da bridemaids"-the Stifmister (Stifler)

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Left handed people rule.
    Did you know that left-handed people don't necessarily die any younger than right-handers?

Master Sage
    Did you know that left-handed people don't necessarily die any younger than right-handers?
    i think this is a joke but i heard left handers get hurt more than right handers.
    did you know computers are set up for right handers, the mouse right side, keyboard buttons right side, etc...

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

Veteran
    Did you know that black people ben liveing in the American for over 400 years and only make up 10% of the population.

Did you know that over 5 billion crayons are produced each year.

Did you know that fish drink water.

Elite Member

i think this is a joke but i heard left handers get hurt more than right handers.
    did you know computers are set up for right handers, the mouse right side, keyboard buttons right side, etc...
    A lot of things are like that. Manual shifters are on the right side, in America at least. On controllers the buttons used most often are on the right side (PS2, X, [], triangle, O)

Did you know that 84% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Did you know that fish drink water
    Really you never would have thought that. lol

Did you know that most new technology on cars was actually used on cars over 50 years ago?

Did you know that Subaru is the japanese word for the star cluster Pleiades, which is depicted in its logo, and also that the 5 smaller stars represent the 5 companies that merged to form Subaru and the larger star represents Fuji Heavy industries, the company of which Subaru is a subsidiary of?

Did you know that the first V8 engine, so popular in american cars, was first made in france in 1910? (the first american one was made by cadillac in 1914)

Did you know that the first 4wd system was built in 1906 by Otto Zachow and William Besserdich in wisconsin?

Did you know that the Pontiac GTO project was lead by John De Lorean, the same guy who founded the De Lorean Motor Company which made the all stainless steel car featured in the Back to the Future movie series?
    "If your car isnt in this game, then your car sucks" - Reviewer's Quote about GT4

justintheman99
    Did you know that every time to squeeze a bottle of Heinz ketchup the owner of the company gets a nickel in their pocket?

(I heard this somewhere but I am not sure if it is an actual fact or not.)

Elite Member

Did you know that Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.

Did you know that the world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.

Did you know that men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.

Did you know that every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Did you know that the world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
    That is almost impossible. They couldn't of reached puberty at that age. That's mind blowing for sure.

Did you know that this hurricane season could be the worst one in all of history?

Elite Member

Did you know that if you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer, its stomach will explode.

Did you know that Coca-Cola was originally green.

Thread Information