Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you know?

Master Sage
    did you know if you feed a pigeon rice it will explode.
    did you know i posted this just to keep it going.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

Superior Member

Did you know that to walk approximately 1,000,000 kilometers you would have to walk for 8 hours every day of the week, every week of the year, for your whole life!

Elite Member

Did you know that there are only 13 blimps in the world?
    Did you know that 9 of those 13 blimps are in the U.S.?
    Did you know that the largest blimp is the fugi film blimp?
    "When you mess with the best you fall like the rest"

Hey read this>>> http://ps3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=399

Apprentice

Did you know?...In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.

Did you know?...If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds recieved in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

Did you know?...The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it.

Did you know?...101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die during the movie.

Did you know?...To "testify" was based on men in the Roman court swearing to a statement made by swearing on their testicles.

Did you know?...You're most likely to win the National Lottery (UK) if you buy your ticket on a saturday rather than a wednesday. Because you are more likey to die before the number draw than win.

Did you know?... In York, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow (except on Sundays)

Did you know?...On average, 90% Dutch teenagers can speak fluent English whereas only 80% American teenagers can speak fluent English. (Just incase you didnt know, English is not the first langauge of The Netherlands.)

Did you know?...In Texas, a recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed. Only in Texas....

Did you know?...No piece of square dry paper can be folded in half more than 7 times

Did you know?...The people who make school kitchens, also make electric chairs.

Did you know?..."Stewardesses" is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

Did you know?...The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.

Did you know?...1 in every 200 people are a psychopath and they look just like everyone else......

Did you know?...An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.

Did you know?... All the chemicals in the human body have a combined value of approximately 4.00 (6.25 Euro)

Did you know?...In Alaska, it is legal to shoot bears. However, waking a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited.

Did you know?...You are most likely to be murdered or raped by a family member or a close friend (98% of all murders). Whereas being murdered by a derranged lunatic down a dark alley is very rare.

Did you know?...Bill "Four eyes" Gates has enough money to buy every house in Alaska, greedy punk!

Did you know?...Mexico City sinks about 10 inches a year

Did you know?...It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open? Next time you feel a sneeze coming try it!

Did you know?...The expression "to get fired" comes from long, long ago. When clans wanted to get rid of their unwanted people without killing them used to burn their houses down.

Did you know?...The word 'corr' actually means 'odd' in Irish.

Did you know?...Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula". In English this means 'The City of Angels'
    Later homies....

"You mess with the fro, you got to go." (Undercover Brother)

Peace and chicken grease...(GTA:SA)

"It's time to boom boom with da bridemaids"-the Stifmister (Stifler)

Elite Member

Did you know that there are 2 credit cards for every person in the Unisted States?

Did you know that the three largest land-owners in England are the Queen, the Church of England and Trinity College, Cambridge?

Did you know that the only city whose name can be spelled completely with vowels is Aiea, Hawaii, located approximately twelve miles west of Honolulu?

Did you know that Libya has the only flag which is all one color with no writing or decoration on it?

Forum Sage
    Did you know that?...

* A Pig's orgarsm lasts 30 minutes (yes, 30 minutes, that son of a pig!)

* If you scream for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would've produced enough energy to boil a cup of tea.

* A $#@!roache will live 9 days without it's head until it dies out of starving.

* The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump.

* A cat's pee shines under a fluorescent light.

* The eye of an ostrich is bigger than its brain.

* The sea stars don't have a brain.

* I wish I was a pig
    Yup I'm Back. If you wonder, read this. =)
    "Fake Effects"? Read This. Move on. I'm not interested. Thank you

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier one
    did you know every player on the cover of madden got hurt or had there worst season that year. freaky!
    That is now a false statement. 2005s cover boy Ray Lewis never got hurt, and he had a very decent season.

Did you know that of the four fundamental forces in the universe, including strong nuclear, weak nuclear, electromagnetic, and gravity, gravity is the weakest? (For example, even with all the Earth's gravity pulling it down, a paperclip can be pulled up with a small magnet.)
    Well gravity is the weakest, and yet again the strongest. For an example. Nuclear bombs can wipe out around 50miles from the blast radius. Gravity in the other hand could easily wipe out everyone on the planet in under a few seconds. Now the gravity is around 1-1.5 differs on areas of the planet. If somehow there was a drastic gravity shift from 1, to 7, everyone is dead because not even the strongest person can last even under 4...your head will either explode, or you will be flatened like a pancake.
    Called Out of Retirement: SMC Member
    Senior Animator - Sony Computer Entertainment America

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PS Gamer
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier one
    did you know every player on the cover of madden got hurt or had there worst season that year. freaky!
    That is now a false statement. 2005s cover boy Ray Lewis never got hurt, and he had a very decent season.

Did you know that of the four fundamental forces in the universe, including strong nuclear, weak nuclear, electromagnetic, and gravity, gravity is the weakest? (For example, even with all the Earth's gravity pulling it down, a paperclip can be pulled up with a small magnet.)
    Well gravity is the weakest, and yet again the strongest. For an example. Nuclear bombs can wipe out around 50miles from the blast radius. Gravity in the other hand could easily wipe out everyone on the planet in under a few seconds. Now the gravity is around 1-1.5 differs on areas of the planet. If somehow there was a drastic gravity shift from 1, to 7, everyone is dead because not even the strongest person can last even under 4...your head will either explode, or you will be flatened like a pancake.

wow, make's me think about goku when he was woking out in 100 time earth gravity.

Dedicated Member
    did you know that you guys know too much

Elite Member

soldier one wrote:

He got injured and couldn't play in the pro bowl. He did not have half a good as season as he had before.

Did you know that Nepal is the only country without a rectangular flag (it looks like two pennants glued on on top of the other)

Did you know that the common goldfish is the only animal that can see both infra-red and ultra-violet light.

Did you know that Hacky-sack was invented in Turkey.

I wish I was a pig

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Quote Originally Posted by homer
    Did you know that we don't really know all this information?

wow, make's me think about goku when he was woking out in 100 time earth gravity.
    Did you know that Goku is the strongest in DBZ? (we all know that right?)

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoverbike
    Quote Originally Posted by homer
    Did you know that we don't really know all this information?

Did you know that Goku is the strongest in DBZ? (we all know that right?)
    Did you know that Dragon Ball Z is the most retarded show on the face of the earth? AAHHHH! DON'T BAN MEEE! Sorry, I had to voice it.

Elite Guru
    Did you know that In Dragon Ball Z for most of the male character the voice acting was done by females?

Also Its your opinion if DBZ is the most retarded show on the face of the earth. Its 3x better in the japanese versions with blood and completely non censored.

Oh and the female voice thing Someone told me that a while back so sorry if I got my "Did you know" statement wrong.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Did you know that Dragon Ball Z is the most retarded show on the face of the earth? AAHHHH! DON'T BAN MEEE! Sorry, I had to voice it.
    Did you know that alot of people think that? I used to think it was dumb and lame until I watched 4 episodes then I was hooked for 1 year and ended up watching the whole thing (280 episodes). Then I watched all of Dragon Ball and it was more funny then DBZ.

Elite Guru
    My brother ordered an episode, of DBZ, on Pay-Per-View a long, long time ago, before digital cable was around. It was a Japanese version that was on at around 4 in the morning. He woke me up so I could see the show and I was amazed. Instantly addicted to it. It was one of the best anime I'd ever seen in my life. 5 minutes after the show was over I seen Akira. Then that was the best anime I've ever seen in my life. Still is to this day. I prefer the hand-drawn look of akira to some of the CG animes.

Appleseed is a good anime but the actually animation of the characters is odd and I dislike it. Hand-drawn is just so much better.

Veteran
    DBZ is still one of the best anime in the world. when you think anime, think DBZ.

Apprentice

Did you know...

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
    In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear
    weapons combined.
    On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
    A snail can sleep for three years.
    Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
    Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
    China has more English speakers than the United States.
    The longest word in the English language is 1909 letters long and it refers to a distinct part of DNA.(imagine trying to say that in a speech)
    If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
    What can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the Reaper Man? - Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Did you know...

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
    In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear
    weapons combined.
    On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
    A snail can sleep for three years.
    Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
    Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
    China has more English speakers than the United States.
    The longest word in the English language is 1909 letters long and it refers to a distinct part of DNA.(imagine trying to say that in a speech)
    If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
    wow,China has more English speakers than the United States see as most of them work for us.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear weapons combined.
    I knew that. However wouldn't that totaly destroy everything like if a atom bomb did? Hurricanes are very powerful but I think that energy is stored in the cloud tops and is never un-leached apon us (which is good).

Just to keep us updated, Florida is going to be hit with a weak CAT1 storm coming right now. Then move in the warm golf of Mexico and re-strengthen to hurricane CAT1 and hit the florida pan-handle.

Forum Sage
    Did you know that...

Microsoft offered 25 billion dollar to buy Nintendo in year 2 000?

http://www.maxpc.co.uk/news/default....bsectionid=720

I bet many of you did know, but I didn't know how freaking much
    Yup I'm Back. If you wonder, read this. =)
    "Fake Effects"? Read This. Move on. I'm not interested. Thank you

Master Sage
    im glad they didnt sale it would suck having microsoft own nintendo.
    did you know gamestop bought out eb games, you probably did but thats all i have right now.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

Apprentice

did you know that 30% of the people in the world can read and write?
    did you know that 1/3 of people in the world live in either china or india?
    did you know that 1% of people have great education?-I'm very lucky that I'm part of that.
    Later homies....

"You mess with the fro, you got to go." (Undercover Brother)

Peace and chicken grease...(GTA:SA)

"It's time to boom boom with da bridemaids"-the Stifmister (Stifler)

Elite Member

Did you know that Adidas recently bought out Reebok?
    Did you know that the U.S. has no official language?

Superior Member

Did you know that German was considered as the US's primary language soon after it won its independence?

Elite Member

Did you know thta Benjamin Franklin wanted the U.S. national bird to be the turkey?

Thread Information