Page 440 of 514 FirstFirst ... 430440450 ... LastLast
Results 10,976 to 11,000 of 12841
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Iron Sky is very goofy but i enjoyed it too.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Silent Hill: Revelation - 6/10

I really wanted to like this movie despite the harsh word of mouth about from SH fans of the Konami series. I really did try to give it a chance, but they butchered it. It's nice that they tried to get it based off of SH3, but it was still missing some pieces that should have been in there. And why does Pyramid Head grow a heart and help?! They could have kept the same child actor for Alessa, but they had to change, which is weak.

What I did like was Adelaide Clemens as Sharon. She really portrayed the character well, and you could see a sense of innocence to her throughout. I loved the mannequin sequence. That was actually pretty cool. And that's about it. Oh no, wait, the score for the movie was definitely from the games and at least they kept the composer, Akira Yamaoka on board, that was a smart decision.

It really had the potential to be great, had they casted better, written it better and made it longer. It really really did....I'll just pretend the first movie exists. That was actually a really great adaptation of the videogame..

PSU Editor, Writer, Idolmaster
    PSN ID
    LazerBlader
    The FP (aka the Dance Dance Revolution movie)

Another movie I expected to be bad but was better than anticipated. It actually has decent acting. Still hilarious though. Both my friend & I enjoyed it as a guilty pleasure. Available on Netflix.

7 out of 10

PlayStation Universe Editor & Writer
    411Mania.com Film Critic
    私は日本語が話せます。
    Follow me on Twitter @ErnstyLin

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Silent Hill: Revelation - 6/10

I really wanted to like this movie despite the harsh word of mouth about from SH fans of the Konami series. I really did try to give it a chance, but they butchered it. It's nice that they tried to get it based off of SH3, but it was still missing some pieces that should have been in there. And why does Pyramid Head grow a heart and help?! They could have kept the same child actor for Alessa, but they had to change, which is weak.

What I did like was Adelaide Clemens as Sharon. She really portrayed the character well, and you could see a sense of innocence to her throughout. I loved the mannequin sequence. That was actually pretty cool. And that's about it. Oh no, wait, the score for the movie was definitely from the games and at least they kept the composer, Akira Yamaoka on board, that was a smart decision.

It really had the potential to be great, had they casted better, written it better and made it longer. It really really did....I'll just pretend the first movie exists. That was actually a really great adaptation of the videogame..
    I was annoyed the entire time by the fact that the little girl from the original, Jodelle Ferland, is 18 now and could've reprised her role, but they didn't use her. I did like the girl that played her character, but it bothered me the entire length of the film that they didn't use the original actress. She's been in a lot of horror movies since Silent Hill, her latest being Cabin in the Woods (she was the zombie girl)... so I just don't get it. Oh well. The movie was alright. At least her dad was the same actor. -_-
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    I was annoyed the entire time by the fact that the little girl from the original, Jodelle Ferland, is 18 now and could've reprised her role, but they didn't use her. I did like the girl that played her character, but it bothered me the entire length of the film that they didn't use the original actress. She's been in a lot of horror movies since Silent Hill, her latest being Cabin in the Woods (she was the zombie girl)... so I just don't get it. Oh well. The movie was alright. At least her dad was the same actor. -_-
    Its odd shes such a cute girl and always plays creepy children. Zombie in cabin. Demonic girl in silent hill. Psycho little girl in smallville. Evil killer spirit in supernatural. Creepy ghost girl in kingdom hospital. Probably more I havent seen

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Administrator

Rate The Last Movie You've Seen

Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Its odd shes such a cute girl and always plays creepy children. Zombie in cabin. Demonic girl in silent hill. Psycho little girl in smallville. Evil killer spirit in supernatural. Creepy ghost girl in kingdom hospital. Probably more I havent seen

She's done a lot more. She's also the voice of Little Sister in BioShock.

I love how she creeps out Bradley Cooper's character in Case 39.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/sxtENaaaPpQ[/youtube]

:P
    Last edited by Brandon; 01-31-2013 at 08:33.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    She's done a lot more. She's also the voice of Little Sister in BioShock.

I love how she creeps out Bradley Cooper's character in Case 39.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/sxtENaaaPpQ[/youtube]

:P
    How could I forget that one demonic girl in case 39

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Ponyo-9/10

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

!! Watch Your Step !!
    Items Final Fantasy VIIPlayStationPS3 Slim
    prometheus - 7/10

not bad, some nice effects and atmosphere, not enough action or suspense though
    Now Playing: PS4!!!!
    Join us for some online LOLZ - The BnW Clan est. 2008

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Ponyo-9/10

PSU Editor, Writer, Idolmaster
    PSN ID
    LazerBlader
    Ponyo-9/10
    I personally don't rank Ponyo very high.

Also, the mom is a terrible parent XD

PlayStation Universe Editor & Writer
    411Mania.com Film Critic
    私は日本語が話せます。
    Follow me on Twitter @ErnstyLin

12. Likes Kuro likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Yeah, ponyo isn't very high on my list either.

Administrator
    It was a cute movie... but it definitely wasn't up there with the rest of Miyazaki's films.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    The butterfly effect 7/10
    cause the movie can get confusing and leave you lost, and the concept of the movie is kinda weird. but overall its a great movie.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I just couldn't bring myself to give a bad grade too a miyazaki film lmao this isn't in my top anyways.

Karate Kid 8.5/10

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Administrator
    Karate Kid 8.5/10
    The new one or the old one?

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    The new one or the old one?
    The old one screw jaden smith

Administrator

Rate The Last Movie You've Seen

The old one screw jaden smith
    I don't mind the new one but I just watched the old one after not watching it since I was a kid and I don't remember it being so horribly cheesy. :P The original kid has like zero athletic ability except for bouncing a soccer ball on his knees. I still like the movie though.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I don't mind the new one but I just watched the old one after not watching it since I was a kid and I don't remember it being so horribly cheesy. :P The original kid has like zero athletic ability except for bouncing a soccer ball on his knees. I still like the movie though.
    That's exactly why I liked it lol that and nostalgia

Administrator
    That's exactly why I liked it lol that and nostalgia
    I <3 nostalgia.

22. Likes Kuro likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Braveheart: 9/10

Man I haven't seen this movie in a LONG time. It was really amazing and one of Mel's best performances of his career, if not..the best performance of his career. The pacing was so nice that it didn't really feel like a full 3 hour movie. The HD transfer on the blu-ray looks superb and the audio mix is pretty fantastic considering when this was shot.

24. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Administrator

Man I haven't seen this movie in a LONG time. It was really amazing and one of Mel's best performances of his career, if not..the best performance of his career. The pacing was so nice that it didn't really feel like a full 3 hour movie. The HD transfer on the blu-ray looks superb and the audio mix is pretty fantastic considering when this was shot.
    Thanks for reminding me... need to get that one on Blu-ray.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome

One of my top 10. Absolutely amazing movie. They don't make epic movies like they used to.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Administrator
    Rurouni Kenshin (live action)

8/10

Movie was expectedly cheesy, but surprisingly good. The fight choreography was quite awesome.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Wreck It Ralph -7.5/10-

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Thread Information