Page 452 of 514 FirstFirst ... 442452462 ... LastLast
Results 11,276 to 11,300 of 12832
  1. #11276
    Counting Bro
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7,979
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    205,899 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    The Inbetweeners: The Movie 7.5/10

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

  2. #11277
    Forum Guru
    R_Mac_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    6,929 (0 Banked)
    Samsara - 9/10
    Very interesting and beautiful documentary basically just showing various people from around the world and their environment/impact. It's un-narrated but still quite interesting. Made by the same people as Baraka, and is also shot on 70mm film. The PQ is outstanding.

    ...Tapatalking


  3. #11278
    The Dawkness!
    Naxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,611
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    7,201 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by R_Mac_1 View Post
    Samsara - 9/10
    Very interesting and beautiful documentary basically just showing various people from around the world and their environment/impact. It's un-narrated but still quite interesting. Made by the same people as Baraka, and is also shot on 70mm film. The PQ is outstanding.

    ...Tapatalking
    I just watched it yesterday in 1080p, it was gorgeous.

    My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

  4. #11279
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,958
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    20,033 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by R_Mac_1 View Post
    Samsara - 9/10
    Very interesting and beautiful documentary basically just showing various people from around the world and their environment/impact. It's un-narrated but still quite interesting. Made by the same people as Baraka, and is also shot on 70mm film. The PQ is outstanding.

    ...Tapatalking
    If you liked that, this is also a really good one too.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1687247/

    It's literally what the title says, the life in a day of various people from around the world, on a single date. It's quite amazing and very beautiful.


  5. #11280
    Veteran
    DINAMO788's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,929
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    6,245 (0 Banked)
    Items Arsenal
    I saw the Devil: 7.5/10

    Yep, Korean movies be on that $#@!ed up $#@!. Good acting though, like always.

  6. #11281
    Forum Guru
    R_Mac_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    6,929 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    If you liked that, this is also a really good one too.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1687247/

    It's literally what the title says, the life in a day of various people from around the world, on a single date. It's quite amazing and very beautiful.
    Im pretty sure I watched that a little while back.

    I just got KOYAANISQATSI in the mail from Netflix today. It's similar to Baraka and Samsara, but from the early 80s. I think it's from done of the same filmmakers.

    ...Tapatalking


  7. #11282
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,375
    Rep Power
    141
    Points
    78,222 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This is 40

    Depressing movie for men to watch. It did have some funny moments, and it does show some boobies.

    Rating = 6/10


  8. #11283
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,542
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    6,231 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    This is 40

    Depressing movie for men to watch. It did have some funny moments, and it does show some boobies.

    Rating = 6/10

    If my 40's are anything like my 30's i am goin to love it.

  9. #11284
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,582
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    59,155 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Red lights 6/10
    Something bout this movie felt weird.
    Maybe its the fact the man character dies with no explaination what so ever or maybe its the ending or both.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    This is 40

    Depressing movie for men to watch. It did have some funny moments, and it does show some boobies.

    Rating = 6/10
    I saw this a while ago. Big pile of $#@! that was far too long and should have ended before it even started.
    It Wasn't even funny.

  10. #11285
    Dedicated Member
    Gantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    4,597 (2,400 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Red lights 6/10
    Something bout this movie felt weird.
    Maybe its the fact the man character dies with no explaination what so ever or maybe its the ending
    Uh she was never the main character and that movie was really good.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

    Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

  11. #11286
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,958
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    20,033 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This is 40 - 5.5/10

    It's a movie about Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann arguing, that's all they do throughout the whole movie. We only see one cast member from Knocked Up and he's a completely different character. At least if they had Seth Rogen in there, this movie would have some relevance. It still has its Apatow humour which never gets old for me, and there certainly are funny parts, but the rest of it is just arguing. Even the ending sucked to me. There's no closure, but there isn't a cliffhanger either. Watch it for free.


  12. #11287
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,669 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

    Rate The Last Movie You've Seen

    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Watch it for free.
    Can you pay me to watch it? That might be the only way that I'll check it out.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  13. #11288
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,958
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    20,033 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Gangster Squad 6.5/10

    Wow, trailers are truly the best thing about marketing a movie. The movie was a total action fest. It looks and feels a lot like the game LA Noire, but the pacing is like Batman and Robin, only a lot less silly puns and nipples. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling were the only two actors who were great in this and Emma Stone is a goddamn fox in that red dress. Fap worthy to the last drop!

    If they focused more on the plot and character development, it wouldn't have looked like the way it looks now. That being said, I like Sean Penn's role. I love the production design and keeping the look of the film consistent to that time. That was really nicely done..but editing and writing made this feel like an action packed fast-paced movie. Even Josh Brolin's character looked like a superhero, when in fact he's just a human in this.

    Oh well. I wouldn't neccesarly skip this movie though, they did put hard work into production design and costumes. It's a fun, pop corn movie when you have nothing else to watch.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Can you pay me to watch it? That might be the only way that I'll check it out.
    That would never happen. So I guess you're not seeing it then. Ever.


  14. #11289
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,669 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    That would never happen. So I guess you're not seeing it then. Ever.
    I'm okay with that.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  15. #11290
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,582
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    59,155 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Gangster Squad 6.5/10

    Wow, trailers are truly the best thing about marketing a movie. The movie was a total action fest. It looks and feels a lot like the game LA Noire, but the pacing is like Batman and Robin, only a lot less silly puns and nipples. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling were the only two actors who were great in this and Emma Stone is a goddamn fox in that red dress. Fap worthy to the last drop!

    If they focused more on the plot and character development, it wouldn't have looked like the way it looks now. That being said, I like Sean Penn's role. I love the production design and keeping the look of the film consistent to that time. That was really nicely done..but editing and writing made this feel like an action packed fast-paced movie. Even Josh Brolin's character looked like a superhero, when in fact he's just a human in this.

    Oh well. I wouldn't neccesarly skip this movie though, they did put hard work into production design and costumes. It's a fun, pop corn movie when you have nothing else to watch.



    That would never happen. So I guess you're not seeing it then. Ever.

    I got bored half way through watching it so stopped it then came back about an hour later to finish watching it.

  16. #11291
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,958
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    20,033 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Evil Dead: 7.5/10

    Holy $#@!, never have I seen so much gore on the big screen before. This movie is the $#@!ed up cousin remake of the Evil Dead. Now, to be fair, I have yet to see the originals, but I have seen Army of Darkness, which is bad because that's the third in the trilogy and I should have seen the first two. But I will be able to watch them tomorrow. Anyway, if you like blood, gore and $#@!ed up things, you will be satisfied and your thirst will be quenched.

    The only problem I have with it is that there's not much character development. Even the on-screen chemistry between the actors fell flat. I don't know if that was intentional, given how the story progresses, but it was pretty bad and it could have been better. Otherwise, the ending is my favourite part, or the last act of the film. It really puts you on the edge of your seat, so to speak. The cinematography certainly complements the sudden thrill and suspense of the character.



    Oh and stay after the credits.




  17. #11292
    Master Guru
    THUGGEDOUT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jamming to Lamb of God with Pinhead...
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Posts
    7,121
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    145,281 (905,285 Banked)
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Evil Dead: 7.5/10

    Holy $#@!, never have I seen so much gore on the big screen before. This movie is the $#@!ed up cousin remake of the Evil Dead. Now, to be fair, I have yet to see the originals, but I have seen Army of Darkness, which is bad because that's the third in the trilogy and I should have seen the first two. But I will be able to watch them tomorrow. Anyway, if you like blood, gore and $#@!ed up things, you will be satisfied and your thirst will be quenched.

    The only problem I have with it is that there's not much character development. Even the on-screen chemistry between the actors fell flat. I don't know if that was intentional, given how the story progresses, but it was pretty bad and it could have been better. Otherwise, the ending is my favourite part, or the last act of the film. It really puts you on the edge of your seat, so to speak. The cinematography certainly complements the sudden thrill and suspense of the character.



    Oh and stay after the credits.


    I can't wait to see this film, been getting some decent reviews.


    "When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."




  18. #11293
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,669 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Just FYI, they're making an Army of Darkness sequel with Bruce Campbell.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  19. #11294
    Power Member
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,451
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    158,983 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Just FYI, they're making an Army of Darkness sequel with Bruce Campbell.
    Boom stick!
    Awesome news.

  20. #11295
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,669 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Boom stick!
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?!


    Awesome news.
    Yes indeedy. :]
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  21. #11296
    Master Guru
    THUGGEDOUT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jamming to Lamb of God with Pinhead...
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Posts
    7,121
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    145,281 (905,285 Banked)
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman -6.8/10-


    "When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."




  22. #11297
    Master Guru
    THUGGEDOUT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jamming to Lamb of God with Pinhead...
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Posts
    7,121
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    145,281 (905,285 Banked)
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Dark Skies -6.8/10-


    "When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."




  23. #11298
    Valar Morghulis
    Serinous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Posts
    10,871
    Rep Power
    94
    Points
    20,827 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Zero Dark Thirty. 8/10

  24. #11299
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    517,836 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Batman Begins 8/10

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  25. #11300
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,958
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    20,033 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Oh, I also wanna say that the effects and gore were for the most part done with make up and prosthetics. Hardly any CGI. And it looks damn good.

    Also, look out for my JP3D (Jurassic Park re-release) after I see it tonight.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PS3 with linux,let's talk?
    By Cbot in forum PlayStation 3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 00:34
  2. today was payday, what games for ps3 should i go get?
    By ImgonnagetoneNOV17th in forum PlayStation 3
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 01:08
  3. Is this the Future for Blu-Ray too?
    By LexLuthor in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 16:06
  4. Mac or PC
    By Cody in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 22:18

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.