Thread: PSP Rumor

Hybrid View

Veteran

PSP Rumor

Umm, yeah, this might sound really stupid, but my cousin told me that Sony is going to release a PSP with 40GB. I'm not sure if this is true or not. But I haven't been on PSP news for awhile.
    "This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction." -Muhammad Ali

Superior Member

That is just a rumor, and a really old one at that. I think it was a 50 GB one though, at least in the original rumor.

Veteran
    Well, you think that Sony could come out with atleast a 1GB hard drive? I would just want something I could save my games on without using a Memory Stick Pro Duo.
    "This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction." -Muhammad Ali

Superior Member

I suppose it's possible for Sony to come out with a HDD, but I doubt it would be a 1 GB one. I'm sure it would be quite a bit bigger than that. I think it would be neat if they did add a HDD, and a little upset at the same time since I would have a somewhat inferior PSP. Another thing that could be possible though that might have somewhat of a good chance of there happening is a HDD on the next PSP, but I wouldn't get your hopes up for one on the current PSP.

Elite Member

Without a doubt, if they do plan on a second PSP, or some sort. They'll be able to put like a 40GB HD in for cheap, as production goes down.

Superior Member

Heck, id be happy with a 20gig HDD for the psp 2, though, that would open up even more mods for the PSP as it is lol. Still waiting for the 2gig MSD to come out, wanna download alot more music and skins, maybe a movie.

p.s. Wooh, 100th post ^_^
    Current Game Systems: PS2|Xbox|PSP

Systems Coming Soon: PS3|X360

Thread Information