Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Booneabal

New in Store Demos in Japan!

http://www.jp.playstation.com/ps3/pstv/search.cgi

DEVIL MAY CRY 4 TRIAL Version
    Power Smash 3
    ENCHANT ARM 

Very nice to see DMC4 already available in demo form. Hope they give it to us Yankee savages as well to hold us over through the game drought.

CLARIFICATION: These are the new IN STORE demos in Japan for January, not on the PSNetwork yet but likely to follow at some point.
    CLARIFICATION 2: Posted here 'cause there isn't a thread for "In Store Booth". If the Motorstorm demo is representative, eventually this stuff will roll around to the network.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Booneabal View Post

Power Smash 3
    ENCHANT ARM 

Very nice to see DMC4 already available in demo form. Hope they give it to us Yankee savages as well to hold us over through the game drought.
    Awesome. Now we have to wait till these are out in the US Store.

http://profile.xfire.com/ssj12
    PSN: Schnacky
    Join a real clan: http://thebladeclan.com
    http://VGChartz.com the most accurate source for world wide sales tracking.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by janenba352 View Post
    Awesome. Now we have to wait till these are out in the US Store.
    or... u can just make a Japan user account and download it from there if your impatient. If you don't know how to make a Japan account then its around in the forum somewhere,

Superior Member
    What's Power Smash Three and is Enchanted Arm a exclusive? Sony Store is getting better and better. First Motorstorm Demo.... then GT HD.... and now Devil May Cry. Good job sony. Hope next we'll might see some demos Lair or heavenly Sword.

Dedicated Member
    It sucks that Japan not only gets games before we do, but demos as well . How long usually is it until the demos are released in the US? I definately would like to play the Devil May Cry (and I think the new Tekken got a demo as well in Japan?)

There not on the hong kong store i guess i need to sign up for a jp account aswell

Apprentice
    Are you sure about this? The reason I ask is because I just signed in to my Japanese account and I don't see these demos. Perhaps this content is coming soon?

Anyone?

majinvegeta
    Quote Originally Posted by Booneabal View Post

Power Smash 3
    ENCHANT ARM 

CLARIFICATION: These are the new IN STORE demos in Japan for January, not on the PSNetwork yet but likely to follow at some point.
    Thanks alot -_- I went crazy to register for Japan to find out. And saw NOTHING lol.

why is it just in store >< thats annoying! they need more demos on the PS3 network!! I am thinking there will be something special for new year?

Apprentice
    Ah ok, this makes sense now. Oh well hopefully we'll get some more content in the coming days. I'm completely ready for a Devil May Cry 4 demo

balls never mind lets hope they add them later, not sure why you posted it under the 'PS Network' section..

I'm a bit confused on why Sony releases so many things in the Japanese store but not in the US store. Wouldn't it be more conveint to everyone if they did not do such a thing?
    PSN ID: GunnerSarge

Proud owner of a shiny new 60 GB PS3!!!

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by dubleskillz View Post
    I'm a bit confused on why Sony releases so many things in the Japanese store but not in the US store. Wouldn't it be more conveint to everyone if they did not do such a thing?
    sony is just giving love to their main roots in japan. it takes time to bring demos to the playstation store.
    Human flesh2010 Laker Champs.

Superior Member
    devil may cry is the main reason i play the playstation (among others).I would love a taste of the next gen dmc

Dedicated Member
    i did not get the difference between psn and the ps store (i am from Eurrope so no ps3 yet). can someone clarify this for me ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Happy owner of a ps3 since 19/03/2010 ! My top games until now : 1 - SSDHD 2 - Pixel Junk Shooter 3 - Flower 4 - Motorstorm PR 5 - Heavy Rain

Ishimaru Kaito
    when will these demos be released here, i keep checking but not much to play any more

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INFLAMED View Post
    What's Power Smash Three and is Enchanted Arm a exclusive? Sony Store is getting better and better. First Motorstorm Demo.... then GT HD.... and now Devil May Cry. Good job sony. Hope next we'll might see some demos Lair or heavenly Sword.
    Nope. Came out on the 360 in June/July.

It's a fairly decent JRPG. It does tend to drag on in the last quarter. By the time I was at the end of the game, I was like, just come on and get this over with all ready. The graphics were starting to look a bit dated on the 360, as the game had been released in Japan for quite a while before it was translated and made the trip stateside. So hopefully the team gives them a graphics kick in the pants for the PS3 version.

Apprentice

I just cant wait for the DMC 4 demo, that was one of the main reasons I got a PS3...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Props to dude_empire for the sig.

Damn, i can't wait for DMC4. Looks amazazing. Here's wishing for the demo in the US soon.
    Some dream stay dreams, some dreams come true.

Apprentice

I Dont See The Demo In The Hong Kong/japan Store.

Can Anyone See Te Demos In Either Store????

They are not out yet. They will be coming out in the JP/HK stores sometime this month.

Dedicated Member
    That sounds pretty awesome to me. DMC4 is pretty insane and I wouldn't mind giving Enchanted Arms a spin.

Current Games: NBA 2K9, GTAIV(360&PS3), Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Godfather II

Super Elite

PSN ID
    chainclutch
    Quote Originally Posted by natureman3 View Post
    i did not get the difference between psn and the ps store (i am from Eurrope so no ps3 yet). can someone clarify this for me ?
    sure, the PSN (playstation network) is the network to log into and go online and play online games, also you can do messaging and add friends to your list... now the PS store(playstation store) is the site that you go into(once you logged into the network) where you can download all sorts of things from game/blu-ray movie trailers to demos to arcade-type games like blastfactor. its all for free the only thing you have to purchase is if you want a full version game of something like blastfactor. so thats what the "playstation store" is... a store lol. the PSN is the network where you log in just like when you power up a xbox 360 and it automatically signs you into "xbox live" service. except that PSN is for free and xbox live is $$$$ lol

Apprentice
    Didn't know that. I think I will open a Japanese account as well right away!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Playstation 3, 60GB version, RFoM & NFS Carbon, PSN ID's: Ravix-USA, Ravix-JAPAN -- Xbox 360, Premium, Gamertag: XXlerator

Super Elite
    OMG Power Smash 3 demo!!! I want!

Veteran
    The new release day for the PNP seems to be Friday....so lets wait and see what we get this friday...last week it was gripshift and jump flash!

The Bloodline Clan: Apply now for LBP, SOCOM, Killzone, COD4 and/or Resistance gaming.
    We Welcome Casual and Hardcore gamers alike.

Thread Information