Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    So it sounds like I need to ditch the Linksys and get me a D-link to be up to par with PS3 probs? I'm so tired of overnight downloads, it's driving me crazy :/

Own: R&CF:ToD, R:FOM, Madden 08, Tiger 08, Orange Box, MGS4, Warhawk, Uncharted, COD4, GTA4
    Want: R:FOM2, FFXIII, FFvXIII, Little Big Planet, Killzone 2, End War, Bioshock, R&CF:Q4B, GoW3

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondwolf View Post
    So it sounds like I need to ditch the Linksys and get me a D-link to be up to par with PS3 probs? I'm so tired of overnight downloads, it's driving me crazy :/
    I don't know man. I'm not saying that what I did will work in every situation. I'm sure that there are people out there with a sb5100 and a ps3 and the connection is fine for them.

Just make sure you've tried everything else first so you don't waste your time. Also make sure to buy from a place with a good return policy in case it doesn't work.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by stim View Post
    I don't know man. I'm not saying that what I did will work in every situation. I'm sure that there are people out there with a sb5100 and a ps3 and the connection is fine for them. Just make sure you've tried everything else first so you don't waste your time. Also make sure to buy from a place with a good return policy in case it doesn't work.
    I don't know, I'd think he'd still be better off swapping Linksys routers with D-Links in my opinion and experience. I can't speak too much for other brands, other than these two and Belkin. I've had some difficulties with Belkin wireless devices and wouldn't recommend them. Netgear, I've had no experience with them so I'd read up on customer reviews and be cautious. That is pretty much the BIG 4 of wireless device manufacturers and two I can really comment on, one somewhat, and the last is just my best guess.
    Like my post? Show your support accordingly.

"Beating us for a short moment is like accidentally winning a point from a Karate master, and Microsoft is still not black belt." - Ken Kutaragi on XBL

Thread Information