How are you a Sony Fan?

I think I am a SONY fan for the mear reason I owned an Xbox. After hearing of the Slimer PS2 I traded in my Xbox with 2 conrollers, 6 games for just the system.

The reason I had Xbox is becuase I lost two PS2's in my time. The first one I preordered when it came out. I loved it, I had SSX, Madden, Tekken Tag, and Ready2Rumble 2!

But then Winter Hits and My PS2 breaks.
    thats one then my other broke and I said forget it, I am going with Nintendo.

After three months my hand felt terrible from using that controler. The games were not as wide of a selection and I just said bye bye!

Last resort was the Xbox. Great feeling controler, great games, and nice HDD. But pay for Online gaming was pushing it....

Now PS2 slimy comes along which looks great. I say why not get that! Free online!

I heard SONY fixed their DVD-Drives now so I trust they wont have any disc read errors. Plus the games that are coming along like GTA:SA, MGS:3, and the sports titles.
    "If you build it, they will come"

Blake
    I've became a Sony fan with the orginal Playstation..I have been hooked since then. Im still a big fan of Nintendo though.

Veteran
    Free online!
    Not all games are free to use online on the PS2. FFX1 for example has monthly fees.

I got a Psone in the 2nd grade and i thought it was so cool but i got it late and the Ps2 came out so i just had to get it.
    MATT!

Elite Member

PSOne was the MOST POPULAR console ever, 2D/3D gaming was equalfied with 2D more...and it was far cheaper than the N64...and the Playstation had alll these things and stuff...how am I a sony fan now? Sony uses metallic and I like it! lol and also they are competing against money hungry xbox...

I am probably a fan because when i was younger, 7 years old i think, I always looked up to my older cousin as my Big brother because i never had a brother, and he always had loads of Sony stuff. and he still does and I always wanted what he had so that is why i am a fan of Sony.

Superior Member

Ubisoft: Assassin's Creed Still PS3 Exclusive

Ubisoft: Assassin's Creed Still PS3 Exclusive
    by Greg Bergen

Recent controversy regarding whether or not Assassins Creed will go multi-platform has once again been debunked by Ubisoft.

French site xbox-gamer.net reported that during the Interactive Digital Entertainment Festivale (IDEF) 2006, Ubisoft confirmed that Assassin's Creed was currently under development for Xbox 360 and PC. However, in response to the reports from the french website, a UK Community Manager going by the name of UbiRazz has been locking the speculative threads saying, "Ubisoft have confirmed no such thing. Assassin's Creed will come on PlayStation 3 and at this time, no other platform has been confirmed."

With this latest piece of multi-platform evidence debunked, Assassins Creed is still labeled as a PS3 exclusive by many. It is only fair to say that Ubisoft has never made an official statement regarding whether or not the game will be exclusive, just that it's in development for the PlayStation 3. Ubisoft has not changed their stance on this heavily debated subject. Since Ubisoft does have close ties with Microsoft, it's quite possible Xbox360 owners could see a version of Assassin's Creed later down the road. For the time being, however, PS3 fans can still hope that Assassin's Creed will be a console exclusive.

PS3Insider.com

Master Poster

Could you provide a link to where "Ubisoft responded to GamePro's launch lineup list" please?

Superior Member

I updated the article with new information...

French site xbox-gamer.net had reported that...
    During the IDEF 2006, Ubisoft confirmed that Assassin' s Creed was currently under development for Xbox 360 and PC, in more than one version besides the PlayStation 3 one already announced. The owners of Microsoft's console will be able them to thus step into the shoes of Altair at the height of the Third Crusade. More information soon, especially concerning a possible temporary exclusiveness for Sony's future machine.
    When this information started popping up in the Official Ubisoft forums...a UK Community Manager going by the name of UbiRazz, went around locking the topics with this to say...

Ubisoft have confirmed no such thing. Assassin's Creed will come on PlayStation 3 and at this time, no other platform has been confirmed.
    http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 7411005954

Can we post this now?

PS3Insider.com

Master Poster

Ok, Live!

Master Guru

Icon:

Thread Information