Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Master Sage

My views on the PS3 has change a lot

After I seen what the PS3 is capable of though Motostorm, it makes me think what other surprises the PS3 w ill have? I want one even more than I did awhile back. So far the PS3 2 new IPS has being doing well, that a damn good sign of whats to come. Lets be real no thought Motostorm was going to be a great game, a lot of peopel just pass it as another Racer until now. It makes me excited to see whats to come!How about you?
    Sig by Phaded
    _______
    NINJA HAWKS

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Loudninja View Post
    After I seen what the PS3 is capable of though Motostorm, it makes me think what other surprises the PS3 w ill have? I want one even more than I did awhile back. So far the PS3 2 new IPS has being doing well, that a damn good sign of whats to come. Lets be real no thought Motostorm was going to be a great game, a lot of peopel just pass it as another Racer until now. It makes me excited to see whats to come!How about you?
    We won't see what it is REALLY capable of for a few years. I'm still waiting for the big franchises to be released before I get one myself.

Super Elite
    My mom loves playing Motorstorm with the six axis. All my life I've never seen her play a videogame and now I see it quite often.

PSN ID: IComeInPeace
    Check out my ps3 podcast: www.angrymanontheside.blogspot.com
    Episode 28 now up!!!
    Chance to win psn cards

Ahead of the Game
    As I see more and more 1st party stuff the more I want one. The stuff being produced by Polyphony (GT:HD), Evolution studios (Motorstorm) and SCEE Liverpool (F1) is amazing.

Master Sage
    I like to ask this question, have any of your views change? Did anyone you know views change?
    Sig by Phaded
    _______
    NINJA HAWKS

Tekken Elder
    I got dissapointed at Sony, not the PS3. Sony is losing many exclusive titles to MS and that aint good. Are they sleeping or what? To support such a great and expensive console they need to asure great excluives and not losing them!
    The NID syndrome, LMAO indeed:
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    And for somebody (labwarrior) to say Uncharted 2 graphics are "just passable" or "hardly next gen " is beyond unbelievable. LMAO

Apprentice
    My view has changed as far as the online play goes. It really blows at times, and its just utterly dissappointing. Other than that, the ps3 still blows my mind from time to time. Still waiting on rainbow six: las vegas.....
    PS3 60GB - *Madden 09 * NBA 2K9 * GTA IV * MGS4 * Pure * COD: WaW * Resistance 2 * NCAA Football 09 *
    PSN ID: irish04hurdler

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I can honestly say I never seen my dad happier. He plays R:FOM and he likes it alot. He lets everybody know in the house as well. "WHOA SH1T! DAMN!" its great. I actually like the ps3 online setup its easy to move around and lag free gaming is awsome.

On one hand I love my PS3 and everything it can do, on the other hand I'm rather disappointed and the stuff it can't do.

I also don't think motorstorm was all that great. I could see that game get boring in about one week. The demo was cool, but I played it maybe 5 times and that was it before I got bored of that lame desert.

Apprentice
    I agree as well with R:FOM online playing with 40 people I can't remember the last game I played so much.

Dedicated Member
    The president of Sony in Japan was fired because he lost so many exclusives to the Xbox, so hopefully the North American president (who took his place) will do much better at keeping them.

I think its a shame all the bad media the PS3 is getting. Its an expensive console but you get your moneys worth (it costs them 850 dollars to make a PS3, and sell it for 600, while it costs Microsoft 250 dollars to make an Xbox and they sell it for 400, which is really your money's worth?)

I've always hated Microsoft, so it really really pisses me off to see so many Xbox fanboys, all I have to say is that if Microsoft is going to actually be the new leader in the next gen console, I hope they dont release a half assed console next time around, the Xbox 360 was rushed and does not have the features I would expect in a next gen console.
    PLAYSTATION®Network Online ID - MistahRoth

Apprentice
    it blew my mind so bad, that i ordered my PS3 from US to Lebanon

Dedicated Member
    it has to prove a lot like the rest
    Resistance=great

Motrostorm=Great(Impresive maybe 1st killerapp)

Lair=i think it will deliver but not that much only grapichs

Warhawk=i think it will suck ass

Heventlysword=killer app!!!

naughty dog's game=killer appp

ratchet and clank=great

8 days=no good

getaway=no good

killzone=great but will not deliver what people want.

GT5=killer app

but we have all others to come third partys,MGS4,DMC4,FFXIII,Tekke6,and much more this is just what i think is going to happen dont get me wrong
    we have so many to come and counting the big lybrary of the multiplatform games that will make the experience richer.

but sony has a lot to improve to make a great 2007.
    im positive that sony and ms will be working hard to get the year every body should be happy (if you feel that u dont have enough jump in as well dont hate)but i think the real winner of the great year will be the Nintedo Wii

yes nintendo will take 2007
    MS took 2006
    sony will take 2008

but the war is not finished.

Apprentice
    How will nintendo take 07 the wii is so stupid looking, if i wanted to flail my arms around i would do the real thing Really i was going to get a wii instead of ps3 but i am soooo glad i didnt now that i look at it it looks really boring, i would hate that stupid controller, HOW CAN PEOPLE BE DISSAPOINTED IN ONLINE, its the first couple of months and its already awesome lag-free gaming with 40+ people is accomplishment. ALSO the features its missing that you want i would expect to see in updates eventually. DOWN WITH MS hahaha(I know stupid sony fanboy )

Dedicated Member
    well gamerthink like you but not families or nintendo fans the demand of that thing will keep it alive till the end of the year.
    believe me is high olds,dads,mom, friends NON-gamers want a wii
    it will take the year.if not 360 but sony can't they will only catch up and max 10-15 millions thats all ms will go 20-25 but nintendo will go 25-30 you will see it seems stupid but it has a lot of demand NOW!!!! that is what counts
    ps3 has future proof so in the future it will explode.

P.S MS is owning so stop being so ingnorant boy look at the numbers!
    LOS NUMEROS ABLAN POR SI SOLOS!

Apprentice
    Thats what i put the stupid sony fanboy at the bottom, i like sony more than microsoft, i have a computer with windows XP and use it for gaming im just a sony person. I know microsoft built a good product my friend has both a 360 and a ps3 he loves em both. I LIKE TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED

Dedicated Member
    ms is owning nothing boy,what have they sold what max 10 million in what 14 months,that owing nathing.^^

anywhos for me all i can say is my view of the ps3 has only got better with a solid online and good games on the way.its all good
    uigikkm

The Heisman
    I am satisfied with RFOM and the PSN's early gaming functionality...

But I won't be impressed until I see what the March update brings and after I see how MGS and Killzone turn out...

If there is an answer to Halo 3 its those two games being spectacular.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Elite Member
    for some reason i wanna get another one D

¡Viva México Cabrones!
    Quote Originally Posted by psloco View Post
    P.S MS is owning so stop being so ingnorant boy look at the numbers!
    LOS NUMEROS ABLAN POR SI SOLOS!
    ¡Ja ja ja! ¡Con un año de ventaja, así cualquiera!
    Look at what happened in Japan! Sony sold more consoles in a few weeks than the 360 in a year! The same would have happened in every other region if Sony had delivered more units! I agree that 360 is ahead (with one year advantage), but that doesn't mean they are going to outsell the PS3! Look at the demand! All the people wanting to buy a PS3 but not being able to because they can't find one at retail price! Oh, and the 360s sitting on the stores' shelves for months+.
    ¡ESOS SON LOS NUMEROS QUE HABLAN POR SI SOLOS!

The Heisman
    I'd also point out to one of the posters above:

Sony is not losing exclusives to MS.
    Their exclusives are going multi platform.
    there is a big difference.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Apprentice
    i think Motorstorm blows... what excites me are the SIM racers to come... the sooner the better.

Super Elite
    I can't see MGS4 going anywhere and that game looks like a masterpiece...

We already know that it's around 25GB and wouldn't fit on a standard DVD so the only way possible would be to compress the balls out of it and moderate it to work so it's definately a timed exclusive for Playstation 3. I meen who's to say it would even work on a 360 people presume it would but I think once NDA's start to lift we'll learn alot more about what Sony has planned.

Heavenly Sword is the next biggest game I can't wait to see something from because there's a killer app right there, best of TGS and E3 that isn't going anywhere. Motorstorm, F1 and GTHD are all better looking than I could of imagined and have really impressed me. It's not about software that's built on other hardware then ported, it's about games that have been built from the ground up that are really impressing me now. Plus I think Killzone is going to look exactly like that trailer with the amount of money and apparently learning and investment for future title's that is being layed into it.
    Insomniac, Naughty Dog, Polyphonic, Incognito, Studio London, Studio Liverpool, Evolution Studios, Guerilla Games, Digi-Guys, Factor 5, Sony R&D, Media Molecule there why I own a PS3... Thanks guys...

The Heisman
    I think Sony is lining up Killzone to be their ace up the sleeve...

That's why we haven't seen it in almost two years.
    I mean let's face it, Halo 3 is MS dropping its big gun.

Sony will need something to counter... maybe even overwhelm. The only thing with that kind of potential would be Killzone.

That, combined with MGS before xmas... Sony should own the holidays (imo)

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Elder
    Items User name style
    I see Sony turning more and more into Nintendo during their 64 era. Sony is turning into the party with the greatest 1st party software (even outshining Nintendo imo, although Zelda is still the greatest IP atm). But I can't stand to see a tekken or mgs go multi-plat. that would be utter chaos. please let this be sony's best era with continued 3rd party support and unprescendented 1st party dedication...

Thread Information