Thread: COD: 3 help

Apprentice

COD: 3 help

i have been playing COD:3 and beat it 2 times (yay me). so i have been getting into the online scene. i must say i am getting pwned and so is everyone else.

now then to my Question... i have seen that you play online and when you do certain things it gets you some sort of point like things... no doubt giving you more of those arrows (ranks)

what happens when you get to the next rank?
    when do you get there?
    How do you check how many points you have accumulated? (thats my main question)

PSN: nightfire8199

Apprentice

hmmmm

I wanna get that game just for the online multiplayer (hidden bump just for you! happy birthday :P)
    "For they that are discontented under monarchy call it tyranny; and they that are displeased with aristocracy call it obligarchy: so also, they which find themselves grieved under a democracy call it anarchy." -Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan.

Apprentice
    I'm not sure how many kills you need to get to be promoted (I think its every 10 kills) but depending on if your are a rifleman, scout, or whatever you get more gernades, more smoke gernades, or a longer artilliry barrage.

To check how many kills you got just press select.

BTW the arrows are called chevrons like the gas station.

You get promoted on how well your using your kit...so if your if your a medic you have a medic score and that increases after saves...other kits get stipes from kills and other things. After a new game starts you start back at 1 stripe. Ive found It is easiest to gain as a medic

PSN ID: bigzillah

Apprentice
    Does anyone know what the COD3 update was for? I think it was 1.1 or something. I had to update last night before playing.

Quote Originally Posted by nightfire8199 View Post
    i have been playing COD:3 and beat it 2 times (yay me). so i have been getting into the online scene. i must say i am getting pwned and so is everyone else.

now then to my Question... i have seen that you play online and when you do certain things it gets you some sort of point like things... no doubt giving you more of those arrows (ranks)

what happens when you get to the next rank?
    when do you get there?
    How do you check how many points you have accumulated? (thats my main question)
    To see your points, try pressing "select".

PSN ID: bigzillah

Thread Information