Thread: F.E.A.R.

Veteran

F.E.A.R.

I ben looking at this game for a long time. I downloaded the demo and all. I also went out and got a controller that looks likea ps2 just to play it my way. I going to buy it when I get the chance. this game looks really great.

Master Sage
    that game looks awsome i still need to try the demo. the only problem i have with my ps2 like controller for pc is the square edges on the joystick, it gets stuck there as the ps2 one goes smoothly.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

Veteran
    will im just need to run it a few more time's on my computer. the game is good.

Aza
    'The game is good', are you out of your freaking mind? FEAR is the MUST HAVE PC game of this year in my opinion, October 18th people, wite it down NOW!.
    Half Life 2 established perfect FPS gameplay with insane AI, kick ass physics, matrix action and a creepy little girl, what more could you want?

I've played the demo more than 10 times now, god I want this game.

Veteran
    I going to buy it for sure. I went to play this game. it's looks so will made.

I played the demo 7 times.....hm.Do u have any idea how much i like this game?
    It has everything i want from a game-good AI,graphics,physics.sound,LOTS of action,bullet time and FEAR.And the story also looks cool
    If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But if it's real, you feel it.

Elite Guru
    I saw the game trailer for F.E.A.R. this game just look sooo awesome, it just too bad for me because my PC is too old to play this awesome game. I hope they will bring to game to PS3.

Superior Member

Yep The demo was great, and the real game is coming out a week from now.

Elite Guru
    Gamespot posted a review of this game, overall rating is 9.1 and they aslo posted a video review of the game if anyone wants to watch it.

The Good

F.E.A.R. elevates gun battles to a cinematic level; Creepy and atmospheric; Visually amazing--you will smell the smoke; Sounds incredible; Wild and fast-paced multiplayer;

The Bad

The game is a system hog; Some environments and enemies recycled a bit too much; Some loose ends in the plot don't tie up as well as they could.
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/fear/review.html

Superior Member

The games is good and the fights are good, mainly because the ai is really good, but i think that the game is also a little boring when you get a little into the games, lack of variety, but a good games if you like fps, and it has a decent story.

Veteran
    I'm yet to have this game. but I will soon. I just too have the money for it.

Elite Member
    NOOOOOOO its happening again. I'm getting motion sick from this game. Snap Ill just have to man up and try to beat it like Half-Life 2. Is there anything I can do to reduce the feel of this from the game. I tryed motion sickness pills but i didnt work, jk. Man why is this happening, it dont happen to me when Im playing counter strike.
    I am not bothered by the fact that I am unknown. I am bothered when I do not know others.
    -Confucius

Elite Member
    Man why is this happening, it dont happen to me when Im playing counter strike.
    LMAO, because CS has no big physics. It was only when source came out that you could actually shoot barrels and whatnot. Sorry dude you get sickness from games, I would hate it if you puke all over your controller while playing MGS4!

Veteran
    NOOOOOOO its happening again. I'm getting motion sick from this game. Snap Ill just have to man up and try to beat it like Half-Life 2. Is there anything I can do to reduce the feel of this from the game. I tryed motion sickness pills but i didnt work, jk. Man why is this happening, it dont happen to me when Im playing counter strike.
    that happens to me some time when I used to play some ps1 games that went first. some FPS games for my pc give me that feeling too.

Elite Member
    It not that I feel that I'm going to puke its that i get headics, and start getting dizzy. I really cant explain the feel.
    I am not bothered by the fact that I am unknown. I am bothered when I do not know others.
    -Confucius

PSU Media Manager
    PSN ID
    King_Dank_Kush
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This game looks so nice. the physics and textures on the uniforms and everything. What kinda of graphics card do you have to have to play something of this level on high settings?
    Best PS3 Website - PSU.com / CollegeOwlz - Sign up now - College Notes, College Textbooks, and Events.

Elite Member
    These are the requirements.

Min System Require:
    -Window XP, x64, or 2000 with latest service packs
    -Direct X 9.0c
    -Pentium 4 a.7 GHz or equivalent processor
    -512 Mb of Ram
    -84 MB GeForce 4 Ti or Radeon 9000 video card
    -Moniter that can display 4:3 ratio
    5 Gb of memory plus additional one for saves
    -4x CD-ROM drive

Recomended Hardware:
    - Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
    -1 GB Ram
    -256 Mb Radeon 9800 Pro or GeForce 6600

Supports Graphic Cards:
    -Radeon 9000, 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800
    -Radeon x600, x700, x800, x850
    -Nvidia GeForce 4 Ti
    -Nividia GeForce FX 5900, 6600, 6800, 7800
    -Confucius

PSN ID
    veronicaZora
    Graphics are somewhat old, but the game doesn't actually endure from it. It was so scary, which is the best element of this game and I enjoy it so much. This is what really impact you because you were so surprising and suddenly monster came to your back and kill you.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    This thread is like, 7 years old

I doubt the members even exist anymore lol
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yes old thread the multiplayer is free jut go to the website to get your free CD key.

http://projectorigin.warnerbros.com/fearcombat/main

Thread Information