Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1
    -Damien-
    Guest

    Doom and gloom at HD-DVD camp, HD-DVD fans are boycotting their own format

    LOL....how funny is this?

    Due to stagnant sales, no new releases, lack of major studio support, HD-DVD fans are getting angrier by the day and start boycotting HD-DVD movies. In the meantime Blu-ray is receiving stellar reviews, increase sales and support, alot more new releases.

    HD-DVD is doomed. Universal needs to realize this and end this war RIGHT NOW!!

    http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=799600

    http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=799579

    http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=799197

    Call me troll or whatever names you want to call me. run around in circles like scared fanboys. delete this post if you want. i give up.

    i originally went with HD DVD because of MOVIES! hd dvd simply had more of the movies i wanted. what happened? hd dvd seems to have little interest in pushing their product. they have more old movies than current movies. their upcoming releases are practically non-existant. they don't appear motivated and i've lost almost all confidence in it, thanks to them.

    why should i keep supporting a system that gives the impression of it being on it's deathbed?

    instead of spending money on any more hd dvds, i'm putting it towards a BD player! i figure 2 things could happen if more people do this:

    1. HD DVD gets off it's ass and kicks it into high gear and earns my support again.

    2. HD DVD dies off quicker and BD gets Universal movies, which will be great for everyone!

    how you would see me as a troll rather than a really pissed off HD DVD supporter is beyond me. fanboys don't know what else to do but cry troll. maybe if you actually CARED about better home entertainment rather than being a fanboy for one system or another, you'd actually see my point.
    I think you're voicing much of the frustration that many people are feeling right now for the same reason. To me, it's disappointing when the consumer cares more about the product (seemingly) than the companies that created it.

    It's a little easier for me since I also own a PS3. I still buy the HD DVD over the Blu-Ray of a title if it's the same price, but even that is going to get harder to do in the year ahead with all the combos.
    Does anyone else think that HD-DVD is blowing it?
    At first I was neutral, just wanting the best product to win. I did lean toward HD-DVD just because I don't like Sony. I jumped to the HD-DVD side when I saw that the players were less than half the price, and the releases and PQ were better. When I saw that the PS3 was dissapointing and the sales were less than expected, and that the porn industry seemingly leaned toward HD-DVD, I was very confident that HD-DVD was going to win the war. After going with HD-DVD, I'm dissapointed with the releases of the last couple months. Every time I go to the HD-DVD area on DVDempire.com, it's the same releases over and over. Now Blu-Ray sales are more than doubling HD-DVD. I know this is because HD-DVD released most of there titles earlier, but when people see the sales figures, they are going to think HD-DVD is doomed and go with BD.
    The hell is going on with HD-DVD? I bought a PS3 just because I was like others sick of the low disc output. However, that doesn't mean I don't still love HD-DVD. Anyways, I know there has been a million of these posts. But, I've never expressed my thoughts and by god if HD-DVD wants to just hang around then why did they ever get involved in the first place? They need to get it going. Why all the hard work just to go flatter than a pitcher of the house special? Why even get in the game if you were gonna fold like Andy Rod$#@! in the US Open?

  2. #2
    Dedicated Member
    noble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,060
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by -Damien- View Post
    LOL....how funny is this?

    Due to stagnant sales, no new releases, lack of major studio support, HD-DVD fans are getting angrier by the day and start boycotting HD-DVD movies. In the meantime Blu-ray is receiving stellar reviews, increase sales and support, alot more new releases.

    HD-DVD is doomed. Universal needs to realize this and end this war RIGHT NOW!!

    http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=799600

    http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=799579

    http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=799197


    Do you want to know what's even more ironic?

    This sounds like the exact same things I'm hearing from PS3 owners regarding games, support, stripped down features, etc.

    Very bizarre.


  3. #3
    -Damien-
    Guest
    The difference is that PS3 has MGS4, FF13, FF13Versus, DMC4, GOW3, HS, NGS, etc, etc, etc to look forward to, what does HD-DVD have to offer? NOTHING!

  4. #4
    Master Guru
    ONQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,107
    Rep Power
    88
    Points
    41,151 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by noble View Post
    Do you want to know what's even more ironic?

    This sounds like the exact same things I'm hearing from PS3 owners regarding games, support, stripped down features, etc.

    Very bizarre.
    Hey noble you still playing Wheel of Fortune I see


  5. #5
    Super Elite
    wh0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,126
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    487 (0 Banked)
    Well people want their product to live up to expectations so boycotting is an option to get what they want.

    PSN ID: IComeInPeace
    Check out my ps3 podcast: www.angrymanontheside.blogspot.com
    Episode 28 now up!!!
    Chance to win psn cards

  6. #6
    BluBoi22
    Guest
    I'm not very suprised. You must be dumb to think HD-DVD is suddenly gonna bounce back and win the war against Blu-Ray.

  7. #7
    Dedicated Member
    noble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,060
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ONQ View Post
    Hey noble you still playing Wheel of Fortune I see


    No I was saying that it was funny that the HD-DVD people were saying Oh noes, when are they gonna start supporting us early adopters, when are they gonna start releasing new movies(games), and others saying we only have to give them some time, and then the HD-DVD format(PS3) will really show the competition who's in charge.

    I have all three consoles so I could give a **** who 'wins' the console wars. I just think its funny that the things that the HD-DVD people are whining about the exact same things the PS3 people are whining about. And all the PS3 people say that HD-DVD is on its way out, yet see no problems at all with the PS3.

    You can't see the forest for the trees.


  8. #8
    Superior Member
    Delta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    1,125 (0 Banked)
    Why are these guys surprised.They are vastly outnumbered in studio support and now they post these dumb threads in frustration?All i got to say is that you should have put a little more thought in what you were going to get.

  9. #9
    Master Poster
    [velocity]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,282
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    2,440 (0 Banked)
    Gotta love this...
    Blu-Ray FOR THE WIN!!!
    "The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."


  10. #10
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,274
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    31,886 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by noble View Post
    No I was saying that it was funny that the HD-DVD people were saying Oh noes, when are they gonna start supporting us early adopters, when are they gonna start releasing new movies(games), and others saying we only have to give them some time, and then the HD-DVD format(PS3) will really show the competition who's in charge.

    I have all three consoles so I could give a **** who 'wins' the console wars. I just think its funny that the things that the HD-DVD people are whining about the exact same things the PS3 people are whining about. And all the PS3 people say that HD-DVD is on its way out, yet see no problems at all with the PS3.

    You can't see the forest for the trees.
    what game(movie) company(association) is not supporting the ps3(blu-ray)? and please stop with the whole i have all three so i dont give a **** coments, cause if its like that then i have a 360/ps3 but i dont give a **** who comes out on top cause i will still be enjoying both!

  11. #11
    Dedicated Member
    noble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,060
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    No what I'm saying is that if you look at what some of the posters are saying it echoes what the PS3 owners are saying here on the boards. Let me show you by changing the HD-DVD with PS3:

    i originally went with PS3 because of Games! Sony simply had more of the games i wanted. what happened? Sony seems to have little interest in pushing their product. they have more old games(ps2) than current games. their upcoming releases are practically non-existant. they don't appear motivated and i've lost almost all confidence in it, thanks to them.

    I think you're voicing much of the frustration that many people are feeling right now for the same reason. To me, it's disappointing when the consumer cares more about the product (seemingly) than the companies that created it.

    Does anyone else think that Sony is blowing it?
    At first I was neutral, just wanting the best product to win. I did lean toward PS3 just because I don't like MS. When I saw that the 360 was dissapointing and the sales were less than expected, I was very confident that PS3 was going to win the war. After going with PS3, I'm dissapointed with the releases of the last couple months. Every time I go to the PS3 area, it's the same releases over and over. Now 360 sales are more than doubling PS3. When people see the sales figures, they are going to think PS3 is doomed and go with 360.




    The hell is going on with PS3? I bought a 360 just because I was like others sick of the low disc output. However, that doesn't mean I don't still love PS3. Anyways, I know there has been a million of these posts. But, I've never expressed my thoughts and by god if PS3 wants to just hang around then why did they ever get involved in the first place? They need to get it going. Why all the hard work just to go flatter than a pitcher of the house special? Why even get in the game if you were gonna fold like Andy Rod$#@! in the US Open?


    See what I'm saying. If you change the HD-DVD to Sony, and such then it sounds EXACTLY like the kinds of posts we've been seeing on these forums about the PS3 for the last few months.

    I just thought it was kind of ironically funny.

    And I really don't care who wins the war.

    I've been a gamer since the Pong days. I was there when Atari crashed the market, when Nintendo brought it back, when Sega was king, Sony took over, and Nintendo lost, etc, etc. At one point or another I've owned just about every kind of gaming rig known to man. From the Atari 2600, to the PS3. Hell I even had one of those god awful CD-i machines.

    There will always be games out there to play. Which console I'm playing them on makes me no nevermind. As long as they are good games to play, I'll be happy irregardless of what company or system I'm playing them on.


  12. #12
    Dedicated Member
    gcubed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,160
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    267 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by noble View Post
    No what I'm saying is that if you look at what some of the posters are saying it echoes what the PS3 owners are saying here on the boards. Let me show you by changing the HD-DVD with PS3:

    i originally went with PS3 because of Games! Sony simply had more of the games i wanted. what happened? Sony seems to have little interest in pushing their product. they have more old games(ps2) than current games. their upcoming releases are practically non-existant. they don't appear motivated and i've lost almost all confidence in it, thanks to them.

    I think you're voicing much of the frustration that many people are feeling right now for the same reason. To me, it's disappointing when the consumer cares more about the product (seemingly) than the companies that created it.

    Does anyone else think that Sony is blowing it?
    At first I was neutral, just wanting the best product to win. I did lean toward PS3 just because I don't like MS. When I saw that the 360 was dissapointing and the sales were less than expected, I was very confident that PS3 was going to win the war. After going with PS3, I'm dissapointed with the releases of the last couple months. Every time I go to the PS3 area, it's the same releases over and over. Now 360 sales are more than doubling PS3. When people see the sales figures, they are going to think PS3 is doomed and go with 360.




    The hell is going on with PS3? I bought a 360 just because I was like others sick of the low disc output. However, that doesn't mean I don't still love PS3. Anyways, I know there has been a million of these posts. But, I've never expressed my thoughts and by god if PS3 wants to just hang around then why did they ever get involved in the first place? They need to get it going. Why all the hard work just to go flatter than a pitcher of the house special? Why even get in the game if you were gonna fold like Andy Rod$#@! in the US Open?


    See what I'm saying. If you change the HD-DVD to Sony, and such then it sounds EXACTLY like the kinds of posts we've been seeing on these forums about the PS3 for the last few months.

    I just thought it was kind of ironically funny.

    And I really don't care who wins the war.

    I've been a gamer since the Pong days. I was there when Atari crashed the market, when Nintendo brought it back, when Sega was king, Sony took over, and Nintendo lost, etc, etc. At one point or another I've owned just about every kind of gaming rig known to man. From the Atari 2600, to the PS3. Hell I even had one of those god awful CD-i machines.

    There will always be games out there to play. Which console I'm playing them on makes me no nevermind. As long as they are good games to play, I'll be happy irregardless of what company or system I'm playing them on.

    um, no, you're actually 100% off base, unless you use no common sense. HD-DVD was out first, and released all they could before bluray even got on the market. Now that there is competition HD-DVD is stagnating and bluray is coming on much stronger.

    Maybe you'd have a better argument if PS3 was first, half the price of the competition, had a great first 4-6 months and then totally tapered off, but as every single thing concerning HD-DVD is 100% opposite of what you are trying (very poorly for that matter) to say about the PS3, you're argument is poor and invalid.
    Playstation Network ID - LordFarquaad

    Setup - HLS5087W, Denon AVR987, Sound Dynamics Loudspeakers, Paradigm Sub

  13. #13
    Superior Member
    nuffmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    908
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    280 (0 Banked)
    I think universal doesn't support blu-ray do they? Toshiba and Sony should have gotten their acts together and released just one format.

  14. #14
    Dedicated Member
    noble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,060
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by gcubed View Post
    um, no, you're actually 100% off base, unless you use no common sense. HD-DVD was out first, and released all they could before bluray even got on the market. Now that there is competition HD-DVD is stagnating and bluray is coming on much stronger.

    Maybe you'd have a better argument if PS3 was first, half the price of the competition, had a great first 4-6 months and then totally tapered off, but as every single thing concerning HD-DVD is 100% opposite of what you are trying (very poorly for that matter) to say about the PS3, you're argument is poor and invalid.

    Did you even read what I posted above, or just quoted it.

    I NEVER said the PS3 came out first. I just said that the things people were saying about HD-DVD(where's the support from other studios(3rd parties jumping ship), where are all the movies(lack of games being released for the PS3 at the moment), the fact that in the beginning Sony had a huge amount of support and games publishers(and now more and more are jumping ship to other publishers), etc, was what seemed similar between the two.

    I didn't say that the two had the similar time lines or anything of the sort. I was just saying that the complaints people were making are echoing of what the PS3 supporters are making about the lack of games, online functionality, etc.

    I swear it's like talking to a brick wall, that's been struck deaf around here


  15. #15
    Master Poster
    Grym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,329
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    322 (0 Banked)
    It's Universal's call. They can end this so called war.

  16. #16
    Elite Member
    LiQuiFiedArt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,659
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    263 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by noble View Post
    Do you want to know what's even more ironic?

    This sounds like the exact same things I'm hearing from PS3 owners regarding games, support, stripped down features, etc.

    Very bizarre.
    YOur crazy...All the ps3 owners i know myself included will agree the PS3 is a Great pick up. Stop spreading BS crap around the forums. PS is a Great Console and buy the end of March we will already have better titles then the 360. BTW LOst Planet isnt even a "Need To Have" game, 360 has ONE game Gears of War.. Peace to that!


  17. #17
    Dedicated Member
    noble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,060
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    You really haven't been paying attention to these boards then.

    How many negative posts have been posted by users here on the board about where are the games, why does the 360 version look better, where are all the demos, why is the PSN so slow to download, etc, etc.

    Again I'm not saying that the PS3 is going to fail, I'm saying that a lot of people are complaining about it on these very forums.


  18. #18
    Master Poster
    Grym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,329
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    322 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by noble View Post
    You really haven't been paying attention to these boards then.

    How many negative posts have been posted by users here on the board about where are the games, why does the 360 version look better, where are all the demos, why is the PSN so slow to download, etc, etc.

    Again I'm not saying that the PS3 is going to fail, I'm saying that a lot of people are complaining about it on these very forums.
    I have seen most of those complaints from the other side too. Even complaints about lack of good titles for the Wii.
    Some games looks better on the PS3 btw..

  19. #19
    Elite Member
    StateofMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,594
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    251 (0 Banked)
    Most of the people complaining about the PS3 on these boards don't even own one. I think you're trying a bit hard to make this comparison. For instance, when you replaced HD-DVD and Blu-Ray with 360 and PS3 it really didn't make any sense at all.

    The only connection I see is lack of movies (games), but I think everyone here pretty much understands that it's to be expected from a console that's just over 2 months old. Even then, games and movies can't really be compared and the PS3 has plenty (of both) on the way.

  20. #20
    Master Guru
    ONQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,107
    Rep Power
    88
    Points
    41,151 (0 Banked)
    sorry noble didn't mean to start a small flame war .

  21. #21
    Ultimate Veteran
    Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    22,962
    Rep Power
    193
    Points
    107,327 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by noble View Post
    Do you want to know what's even more ironic?

    This sounds like the exact same things I'm hearing from PS3 owners regarding games, support, stripped down features, etc.

    Very bizarre.
    What's funny is that I was thinking exactly the same thing. I think there's a difference here, though. Playstation fans still have hope and a will to win. Whereas HD-DVD had a jump start, the PS3 is still in it's infancy, and most people witha shred of honesty are willing to give it at least six months to get a toehold. After all, it took the 360 a full year to get Gears out... What does the HD-DVD camp truly have to look forward to? Can one studio carry a format all by itself?

  22. #22
    Dedicated Member
    noble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,060
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Oh I fully agree. The PS3 will eventually get it's footing, and start to show the promise that it contains.


    I was just commenting on the fact that it was ironic how the similarites between HD-DVD and PS3 complaints were so similar seeing as how they are in direct competition with each other format wise.

    Guess you can't please either side at this early juncture.


    No need to appologize ONQ.

    I like playing wheel of fortune.

    Keeps me guessing what'll happen next


  23. #23
    DarthIncidious
    Guest
    its not just 1 movie studio. MS also has close ties with peter jackson and wingnut. for any LOTR fans, you will probably NEVER see it on blue ray.

    I have an HDDVD player, and there are plenty of new movies comming out. Yes, for now its missing some major titles because of the wars, but as time goes on, they will rerelease everything on blueray to HDDVD. If you take PS3 sales out of the equasion, blueray doesnt even come close. If you figure that only 10-15% of america has HD capabilities, and maybe half of that has 1080i or 1080p capabilities, you really see how few people who have bought a PS3 are going to use it for the blueray. There fore ps3 sales included in blueray sales really is false. Just like most things sony does. How many times do you let a company lie to you over and over, and still buy their products? They used CGI videos at E3 and called them live game footage. They are using 360 pics of PGR3 and callin them pics of Grand turismoHD. There are many other examples. They lie to their base. there was no "shortage" of PS3's over the holiday season. The only true shortage was the Wii. All through xmas, i saw piles of PS3's everywhere.
    You wanna know how their side is doing? they had PRICE CUTS BEFORE THEY RELEASED THE CONSOLE IN JAPAN!! That has never happend before. Guess they figure their loyal japanese dont need to pay full price, while the stupid americans pay $600 for a console. There are already rumors of a price cut comming soon, because they cant compete with the 360 and the Wii. Its going so great, they demoted their CEO for such a bad launch. As for games, most of what used to be PS "exclusives" are now going multi-platform. MGS4, assasins creed, final fantasy, GTA4, and the list goes on and on, will all be multi-platform. Sony has lost what matters most to a console besides fans, the developers. They are jumping ship, left and right. Alls it has left is God of War, which is only PS2, and Grand Turismo. What is the reasoning for paying 200 more for a console for 1 game?!? Not to mention some of the games will be up to $10 bux more on ps3 than 360, or $20 more than Wii..
    seriously... get off the fanboy crap and look around.

  24. #24
    Superior Member
    Delta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    1,125 (0 Banked)
    The guy who posted above me is so off that i don't need to post how wrong he is on everything.You see this is what i'm talking about.He is one of those guys that reality does not matter but only fantasy.

    Stop spreading that MS FUD.

  25. #25
    Apprentice
    Tornfanboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    129 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthIncidious View Post
    its not just 1 movie studio. MS also has close ties with peter jackson and wingnut. for any LOTR fans, you will probably NEVER see it on blue ray.

    I have an HDDVD player, and there are plenty of new movies comming out. Yes, for now its missing some major titles because of the wars, but as time goes on, they will rerelease everything on blueray to HDDVD. If you take PS3 sales out of the equasion, blueray doesnt even come close. If you figure that only 10-15% of america has HD capabilities, and maybe half of that has 1080i or 1080p capabilities, you really see how few people who have bought a PS3 are going to use it for the blueray. There fore ps3 sales included in blueray sales really is false. Just like most things sony does. How many times do you let a company lie to you over and over, and still buy their products? They used CGI videos at E3 and called them live game footage. They are using 360 pics of PGR3 and callin them pics of Grand turismoHD. There are many other examples. They lie to their base. there was no "shortage" of PS3's over the holiday season. The only true shortage was the Wii. All through xmas, i saw piles of PS3's everywhere.
    You wanna know how their side is doing? they had PRICE CUTS BEFORE THEY RELEASED THE CONSOLE IN JAPAN!! That has never happend before. Guess they figure their loyal japanese dont need to pay full price, while the stupid americans pay $600 for a console. There are already rumors of a price cut comming soon, because they cant compete with the 360 and the Wii. Its going so great, they demoted their CEO for such a bad launch. As for games, most of what used to be PS "exclusives" are now going multi-platform. MGS4, assasins creed, final fantasy, GTA4, and the list goes on and on, will all be multi-platform. Sony has lost what matters most to a console besides fans, the developers. They are jumping ship, left and right. Alls it has left is God of War, which is only PS2, and Grand Turismo. What is the reasoning for paying 200 more for a console for 1 game?!? Not to mention some of the games will be up to $10 bux more on ps3 than 360, or $20 more than Wii..
    seriously... get off the fanboy crap and look around.
    Dude WTF are you smokin ? Are you that mad that you invested in a dead format to the point you would post some long retarded ass rant.
    Playstation Network ID : ItGetzReal

    Gaming on a 60GB ps3 and Sony 60" SXRD Higher Def Tv: Games I own : Heavenly Sword , Guitar Hero III , NBA 2K8

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Quick Question Please Help
    By doyle1228 in forum PlayStation 3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 17:45
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom 2 in EU
    By carlos8689 in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 18:11
  3. Resistance audio problem
    By foots in forum Trash Can
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 23:40
  4. Maryland vs Wakeforest
    By Da KingOfPhilly in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 21:39
  5. PS3 Xbox Live Arcade equivalant name leaked?
    By GuySpook in forum PlayStation 3
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 09:03

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.