Thread: Multiple Logins

Apprentice

Multiple Logins

I'm having a problem with logging in. Sometime ill have to do it 3+ times. Guess it's not a huge problem just really annoying. I would have it set to just log me in automaticaly but my history and everything gets deleted atleast once a day, because it's a family computer and i dont know why

oh almost forgot, im also using firefox if that means anything.

PS sorry if this is in the wrong place, not sure where it would go.

Power Member
    You have to login all the time means your cookie setting is off or you have FF set to deleting cookies upon closing your browser. But first let me ask these..

So do you login, go to post and your logged out again?

Does it not login until atleast a few times?

Master Poster
    There is a known issue where some memebers, even when using correct settings, have to log in twice. This should be fixed within a week or so. I don't however know if this is the problem you're having.
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Master Sage
    i have the problem of logging in twice and i have the right settings. i just log in automaticaly and it works fine. but before i did that i went to log in to check you pm box and it only takes one shot. or just push the log in automaticaly button when you log in and it will log in in one shot just keep pressing it.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebon
    There is a known issue where some memebers, even when using correct settings, have to log in twice. This should be fixed within a week or so. I don't however know if this is the problem you're having.
    Thanks rebon, this is the exact problem im having, except it's more then twice sometimes. good to know it's getting fixed, and thanks for all the replies.

Peace
    KJ

edit: ok i got another problem, when i try and upload my avatar, it get this message . It's the right size, 100x100 and 4.5kb

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ps3forum/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php:95) in /home/ps3forum/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 522

Sorry but im really bad with computers

Master Poster
    Hmmm okay, that will probably be fixed as well soon. We're rebuilding things from the ground up with the help of a couple of pros I know, so lets keep fingers crossed!
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Superior Member

[Transferred into a Feature]Is Bioware working on another KO

I'm posting this in the news section, for the time being, however, I do think that this would be better posted as a feature. I was planning on doing a specuation featured about how Mass Effect 2/Mass Effect 3 could be coming to the PS3 since EA now owns Bioware and how EA hates console specific exclusives and likes doing mutliplatform releases. Now with this KOTOR 3/KOTOR MMO stuff popping up, not only could future ME games come to the PS3, but if KOTOR 3 or KOTOR MMO is in the works, they too could possibly come to the PS3 given the fact that EA again, now owns Bioware.

Other than that....

....Work in Progress....

Source 1: IGN
    Source 2: IGN
    Source 3: IGN

Thread Information