Latest PSU headlines:

Apprentice

3D Mark 2003 Ur PC Score?

Hi guys just state ur score which u recieved from 3D Mark 2003 edition in which my case I scored over 15000 something points ... FOR REAL NO BS!!!

I heard it's pretty rare to go above 5k's but there u have it ...

All welcome to state thier score ... taa

ohh and if ur wondering wat graphics card i iz using it's a Asus Radeon Ax 800 pro 256 MB DDR etc etc ... mind u this card has 4 extra cables on it which has been locked by the company itself ... i forgot wat u call them cable thingy's but anywayz wat u do is download an ati bios thing for it and flash it so it can unlock all 4 other cables ... which in turn maximises power by a tonne!

Mind u it's only avialible on this exact model. Or if u want to spend 400 hundred dollars more in getting the above model but with the four ports or wateva they are unlocked with the card ... but the card is exactly the same as it's predicisor model ! Exactly the same in content etc ...!

ohh and 2day is my GRADUATION DAY yaaaaah !!! Finally school is ova completely !!! But here comes uni on the other hand lol

TYhankx guys cya

Master Poster
    How do you test your card with the 3D Mark 2003? Is it a website, piece of software - what? And congrats about graduating!
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Blake
    Im suspicious this thread was just made to brag..hmm anyways congrats on that I guess.

Forum Elder
    Im suspicious this thread was just made to brag..hmm anyways congrats on that I guess.
    lol, comon blake, just be grateful for the guy

congrats

Dedicated Member

I would also like to see where I can test my system. I would like to see how it fares.
    "Knowledge is power"
    My Blog

Superior Member

Re: 3D Mark 2003 Ur PC Score?

Quote Originally Posted by PlayStation 3
    Hi guys just state ur score which u recieved from 3D Mark 2003
    Why use 2003 edition when you can use 2005 edition?...lol

Any way...I have various Graphics cards (on different PC's)...and i'll post my score of each one using the 3D Mark 2005.

nVidia GeForce 6800 GT: 5477

ATI Radeon 9800 XT: 2845
    (i'm sorry i dont have a screenshot for this one...i'll get one if i have the time)

ATI Radeon X800XT-PE: 5700

For those of you who have absolutely no clue of what me and PlayStation 3 are speaking about...here is a graph listing the current GPUs in order of 3D Mark 2005 scores (the scores are obviously theoretical maximums, and not every card of that type will give the exact same score):

Quote Originally Posted by PlayStation 3
    I scored over 1500 something points ... FOR REAL NO BS!!!
    let me guess, you have a 9600 pro?

Apprentice

Whoops soz my mistake for not indentifying wat 3D MARK is, it's pretty much the most famous and GPU killer software tester there is avalible ... it test ur GPU to it's utmost core and even furthur more if u set it to ... and no guys sorry if it sounded liek braggin but really it's not ... deadly honest guys i just wanted to see a happy thread with cool responses i swaer it !

Also just to let u guys know about the card and how to unlock it's other 4 pipes for extra POWER 4 FREE USING SOFTWARE ALONE !!! Cheak my 1st post for full info in regards to that matter ... U"LL BE THROUGHLY AMAZED AT IT!!!!

I had a pure intention at heart guys ...

and now to ur query da_deadly_sniper well actually it's a ASUS AX 800 PRO 256MB ... which had it's 4 extra hidden pipes unlocked by flashing the BIOS with an ATI bios download from the net ...

Remember it's only on this exact model that they have locked/hidden the 4 extra pipes ... unless ofcourse u wanna pay 400 hundred dollars more to get the model above which has EXACTLY THE SAME FEATURES as it's predicoursor model but with the 4 pipes unlocked already ...

Must be quick on this deal guys ... before they relise there error and fix it up ...

Ohh and thankx for the Graduation support guys ... IT WENT SUPERBLY MARVELOUS!!! and finally school is ova{which i'm not thourghly happy about casue of my friends, hanging out, b-ball and soooo much more} but as they say all good things come to an end ... ohh well here comes uni I guess

Thankx agian for understanding guys

Superior Member
    Here are a few screenshots of the 3D Mark 2005:

Please note that this is NOT a game...this is a benchmark for PC's.

I got around 5000 for 2005 pro.
    And i do have a 9800XT so i dont understand why its showing it for around 3000.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by scarface
    I got around 5000 for 2005 pro.
    And i do have a 9800XT so i dont understand why its showing it for around 3000.
    Good score but unfortunately we currently dunt have 3D Mark 2005 but my bro said he'll get it when his kinda free from studying etc ... tell then i'll just have to be happy with 2003 version ...

Superior Member

God of War creator tired of telling stories

David Jaffe, creator of God of War has recently said via his blog that he is fed up with telling stories via his games. "As I player, while I am really loving the action-adventure genre, I also find myself spending more time playing pure games. Sports games, multiplayer games, racing games, hell...these days, a good 30% of my game playing time is spent on casual game sites like YAHOO and ADDICTING GAMES.COM"”, he wrote.

This can only add to speculation as to what later God of War games will be like, since Jaffe has announced through his blog that he hopes to make God of War a three-part series. If this happens, the final part to the saga will most likely be a next-gen game on the PlayStation 3.

http://davidjaffe.typepad.com/jaffes_game_design/
    Why do people depend on eachother? ...When in the end your on your own.

Master Poster

Hm...bit contrived don't you think? Not really PS3 news...

Master Guru

Still post it...its loosely PS3 related. God of War is Sony exclusive so its kinda news

Master Poster
    I read through and thought it was worth posting, as I found it interesting, and it is useful to know. I.e. on PS3Forums if there was a discussion about what God of War for PS3 might be like, this news would weigh into the dicussions.

Live.
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Master Poster

Thread Information