Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    girlfriend: what are you doing?
    me:

girlfriend: o.O
    me:

51:30....coz i got banned
    You're about 30 mins and 30 seconds cooler than me.

2. Likes Fijiandoce likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation

I so agree.

Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    That Venus transit felt and looked so underwhelming...I mean, it's just a black dot passing by the sun like a boss. I was hoping the sun would OM NOM NOM NOM it or something.

lololol 1:31 best part and exactly how I feel atm

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Not exactly funny but well...

[CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

7. Likes bash likes this post
    Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    You're about 30 mins and 30 seconds cooler than me.
    i din't stop there!
    i ignored the ban....

guess who's sleeping on the couch tonight?!!

ME!!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat

Last edited by gangsta_795; 06-07-2012 at 10:49.
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

10. Likes Aldebaran, Ghost , Itachi , Kuro , Nitey likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    ^^ I click the Like button again and again but it doesn't add up. lmao
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Elite Sage
    I just had to.

Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

14. Likes Kwes , spyrde likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mael Duin View Post
    I just had to.

Quoted for truth. Seriously guys, stop posting stuff from 9gag and Reddit, it gives people tumours and AIDS (seriously)

Now some gifs:

Last edited by spyrde; 06-07-2012 at 12:57.

Learn to do signatures here

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.

great ideas

17. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Lol gangsta that first one you posted had me laughing for a good minute haha
    and lmao the shake weight that $#@!s hilarious..

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Sage
    Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

20. Likes spyrde likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795

Last edited by gangsta_795; 06-08-2012 at 07:45.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795

Awesomest reply ever!

23. Likes Kwes , Mael Duin likes this post
    Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_795 View Post
    I dunno why but I've always found you a bit chauvinistic, but this post just confirms it. And btw, that's not something to be proud of.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Yes it is.
    The world needs men + teasing girls is fun
    Last edited by Beast of Bourbon; 06-08-2012 at 11:16.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Yes it is.
    The world needs men + teasing girls is fun
    Yes, it's fun in moderation. But by degrading them to be dream-killers and kitchen-managers like the Internet does, is simply disgusting. And yes, some women/girlfriends just take guys for a ride, spending their cash and ruining their dreams, but again it's the guy's fault for finding a gold-digger rather than a nice, fun girl.

27. Likes Itachi likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyklops View Post
    Yes, it's fun in moderation. But by degrading them to be dream-killers and kitchen-managers like the Internet does, is simply disgusting. And yes, some women/girlfriends just take guys for a ride, spending their cash and ruining their dreams, but again it's the guy's fault for finding a gold-digger rather than a nice, fun girl.
    Even if I was chauvinistic, which I'm not, I don't see that as a necessarily bad thing. Sure, there must be a limit to patriarchy, but wrt the post, it is in no way a bad thing.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    TBH I'm with Cyklops on this one. I think that reply was really retarded and unnecessary and I don't find how that is the ''awesomest reply of all time.'' The woman asked a simple question with no hidden agendas and the guy answered her with degrading comments that had nothing to do with the question at hand. Seems to me the answerer was just irritated to see that the person asking was a woman and decided to disregard everything else.

30. Likes Itachi likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyklops View Post
    Interestingly, from your post you're saying when a guy gets done over by a woman - it's the man's fault. Not the woman who (presumably) deliberately manipulated and took advantage of him.

Guess what? That would make you, assuming you're female - a female chauvinist. Okay maybe not quite the whole road but I'm sure you see where I'm going.

It's interesting (as well as depressing and alarming) how society often sees women as blameless...

*Edit*

P.S. Would it be a woman's fault they hooked up with a 'wife beater' instead of a nice, fun man?
    Last edited by *goo; 06-08-2012 at 18:32.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    TBH I'm with Cyklops on this one. I think that reply was really retarded and unnecessary and I don't find how that is the ''awesomest reply of all time.'' The woman asked a simple question with no hidden agendas and the guy answered her with degrading comments that had nothing to do with the question at hand. Seems to me the answerer was just irritated to see that the person asking was a woman and decided to disregard everything else.
    Yeah sure, lets start an assuming fest.

The woman wanted to the man to do what she wanted, which was the exact opposite of what he wants do. Firstly, I don't see how this situation can be solved on a public forum. Secondly, sure the person replying came off a bit harsh, but that's the only way he would've gotten his point through. Thirdly, it was his opinion. Fourthly, it's my opinion. If I think that was a good reply, I believe I'm entitled to that.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    Interestingly, from your post you're saying when a guy gets done over by a woman - it's the man's fault. Not the woman who (presumably) deliberately manipulated and took advantage of him.

Guess what? That would make you, assuming you're female - a female chauvinist. Okay maybe not quite the whole road but I'm sure you see where I'm going.

It's interesting (as well as depressing and alarming) how society often sees women as blameless...

*Edit*

P.S. Would it be a woman's fault they hooked up with a 'wife beater' instead of a nice, fun man?
    Mate, I'm all up for an egalitarian society, but the unnecessary anger towards that girl was completely uncalled for. Oh btw, I know today's society is more women-friendly, and that men are becoming more and more disposable, but that doesn't mean you get to show your anger towards women on a singular person asking for help on an issue of a boyfriend.

Also, it's not like I haven't supported men when they were wrongly treated in today's society. 4 weeks ago, I said this, when everybody else was laughing at him:
    See, I know this is supposed to be funny, but no...
    I don't support feminism or chauvinism. I just support a society where both men and women can look over their differences and stop bickering at each other over petty things as going and getting a beer, or helping with the laudry. Both men and women can do that, so share the workload.

And about your final question, yes it is the stupidity and the fault of that woman to get herself hooked up with a wife-beater. She should have known better. Yet that doesn't mean it's not the man's fault for hitting her. He's equally to take the blame. Maybe I should rephrase myself from my earlier post. When a guy gets himself walked over by a girl, it's both their faults, the guy for getting himself in that position, and the girl for being so shallow and one-dimensional, and vice-versa.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_795 View Post
    Yeah sure, lets start an assuming fest.

The woman wanted to the man to do what she wanted, which was the exact opposite of what he wants do. Firstly, I don't see how this situation can be solved on a public forum. Secondly, sure the person replying came off a bit harsh, but that's the only way he would've gotten his point through. Thirdly, it was his opinion. Fourthly, it's my opinion. If I think that was a good reply, I believe I'm entitled to that.
    Sure sure, it's your opinion and I'm cool with that. What I'm not cool with though is that the woman necessarily did not not want his man to do as she wanted, she was asking for advice on what he should do if you would read her question again. That is what you and the guy answering missed, and you pretty much just blatantly assumed that the woman wants her way to go through without anyone questioning her. Why on earth would she post a question on a forum asking for help if that was the case though?
    Last edited by spyrde; 06-08-2012 at 20:49.

Thread Information