Latest PSU headlines:

Page 791 of 971 FirstFirst ... 781791801 ... LastLast
Results 19,751 to 19,775 of 24263

Thread: NFL Thread

  1. #19751
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,567
    Rep Power
    141
    Points
    78,509 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Glad to see many people giving our man some love. The dude just keeps doing everything and he is always overshadowed by someone. Peyton twice and Rodgers this year. Drew Brees is New Orleans. He's done so much to cement his status there that they won't let him leave. They are going to lose Colston or Carl Nicks in my opinion to keep Drew on. I would not have any argument with Meachem going for sure though. Not a bad player just never lived up to the first round talent that the Saints drafted him at. But rest assured Brees is going no where. Would have been like the Colts letting Peyton go 2 years ago.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  2. #19752
    Forum Sage
    FdMstng99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,917
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    723 (0 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    I would value Carl Nicks over Colston, would rather have that protectionf or Brees. Saying that I wouldn'tm ind Colston coming to the Ravens.

  3. #19753
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,567
    Rep Power
    141
    Points
    78,509 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by FdMstng99 View Post
    I would value Carl Nicks over Colston, would rather have that protectionf or Brees. Saying that I wouldn'tm ind Colston coming to the Ravens.
    I want Nicks around as well, but he is one of the best linemen in the league. Therefore he is going to want to be paid like one. So mixing that with Drew's contract probably won't happen. Unless they franchise tag him. But I saw a mock of potential free agent moves and they had Meachem going to your guys. Wouldn't hurt my feelings. Maybe the Ravens can figure out how to make him a great player. He just never lived up here. He is a tremendous deep threat though, if he catches it.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  4. #19754
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,839
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,593 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by FdMstng99 View Post
    I would value Carl Nicks over Colston, would rather have that protectionf or Brees. Saying that I wouldn'tm ind Colston coming to the Ravens.
    Wouldn't be able to afford either.

    I don't tihnk we'd even be able to afford Flacco's new contract, Ray's, Webb, and even Grubbs. Soemthing has to give.

    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I want Nicks around as well, but he is one of the best linemen in the league. Therefore he is going to want to be paid like one. So mixing that with Drew's contract probably won't happen. Unless they franchise tag him. But I saw a mock of potential free agent moves and they had Meachem going to your guys. Wouldn't hurt my feelings. Maybe the Ravens can figure out how to make him a great player. He just never lived up here. He is a tremendous deep threat though, if he catches it.
    Not with Cam Cam on board and his silly Air Coryell system.

    I still don't get that our FO and coaching staff think that only10% of people want Cameron out as OC.

    Sounds like denial to me...

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  5. #19755
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,567
    Rep Power
    141
    Points
    78,509 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Wouldn't be able to afford either.

    I don't tihnk we'd even be able to afford Flacco's new contract, Ray's, Webb, and even Grubbs. Soemthing has to give.



    Not with Cam Cam on board and his silly Air Coryell system.

    I still don't get that our FO and coaching staff think that only10% of people want Cameron out as OC.

    Sounds like denial to me...
    Man I wish the Saints could get Webb! Dude is a beast.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  6. #19756
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,902
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    25,429 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Man I wish the Saints could get Webb! Dude is a beast.
    Hands off, buddy!


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  7. #19757
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,839
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,593 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I tihnk I'd pitch in just so we could keep Webb.

    How does $20 sound Baltimore Ravens front office?

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  8. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
  9. #19758
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Man, Cam Cameron is awesome! He runs the best offense and makes the best play calls! He should be the head coach . . .

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  10. #19759
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,839
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,593 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Man, Cam Cameron is awesome! He runs the best offense and makes the best play calls! He should be the head coach . . .
    don't even try with that jinx attempt.

    that would really suck.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  11. #19760
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    don't even try with that jinx attempt.

    that would really suck.
    I was messing with Ravens' fans, it's just a little joke.

    Cam as head coach is a bad idea, you should see what he did to the 2007 Dolphins.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  12. Likes Sleepy likes this post
  13. #19761
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,839
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,593 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I was messing with Ravens' fans, it's just a little joke.

    Cam as head coach is a bad idea, you should see what he did to the 2007 Dolphins.
    Yeah, that's what I thought.

    If he can't get the players in the position to produce next year, then he REALLY does need to be let go.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  14. #19762
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,902
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    25,429 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought.

    If he can't get the players in the position to produce next year, then he REALLY does need to be let go.
    Cam doesn't have the players to make his system work correctly all the time. But above all, his inability to make adjustments is ruining the offense, too.


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  15. #19763
    Forum Sage
    FdMstng99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,917
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    723 (0 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I was messing with Ravens' fans, it's just a little joke.

    Cam as head coach is a bad idea, you should see what he did to the 2007 Dolphins.
    Cam as a head coach would be a great idea, just as long as it means he's not here anymore.

    I wouldn't mind the Ravens picking up Meachem but would rather us lock up our own guys first. I just don't think we have enough room under the cap to sign everyone and I think Grubbs is on the way out.

  16. #19764
    Dedicated Member
    Sleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    40
    Points
    14,575 (0 Banked)
    Peyton signs with Miami. You heard it here first.

  17. #19765
    Forum Guru
    R_Mac_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    6,929 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Cam doesn't have the players to make his system work correctly all the time. But above all, his inability to make adjustments is ruining the offense, too.
    Sounds exactly like an OC I've had to deal with the past two years...

    *cough*Martz*cough*


  18. #19766
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boy From School View Post
    Peyton signs with Miami. You heard it here first.
    Lol, even if I wanted it to happen, it would only happen in me dreams.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  19. #19767
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,902
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    25,429 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by FdMstng99 View Post
    Cam as a head coach would be a great idea, just as long as it means he's not here anymore.

    I wouldn't mind the Ravens picking up Meachem but would rather us lock up our own guys first. I just don't think we have enough room under the cap to sign everyone and I think Grubbs is on the way out.
    Trust in the Wizard of Oz! Don't personally think that Meacham would be a good fit here. I'd rather us go after Mario Manningham if we can't get my personal football savior, Randy Moss. (Really, I swear by Moss) As I said couple post up, Cam needs tall, fast WR's to make his system work. Having Boldin on Go-Routes is LOL. That's one of the reasons his system doesn't work here completely. But it could. As much as Raven fans hate him, it could work.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Lol, even if I wanted it to happen, it would only happen in me dreams.
    You don't want Peyton on your team?! You want Mike Flynn don't you.


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  20. #19768
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,839
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,593 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Trust in the Wizard of Oz! Don't personally think that Meacham would be a good fit here. I'd rather us go after Mario Manningham if we can't get my personal football savior, Randy Moss. (Really, I swear by Moss) As I said couple post up, Cam needs tall, fast WR's to make his system work. Having Boldin on Go-Routes is LOL. That's one of the reasons his system doesn't work here completely. But it could. As much as Raven fans hate him, it could work.



    You don't want Peyton on your team?! You want Mike Flynn don't you.
    If only we had Clarence Moore back...

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  21. #19769
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,902
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    25,429 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    If only we had Clarence Moore back...
    Oh my God, son! You made me spit out my grape drank! That was $#@!in' hilarious. Man, what a fraud he was. That made my day.

    Side note, though, am I the only one who thinks that a bold move by the front office could be a Boldin' cut? He was brought here to be the number 1 WR (laughs) but he hasn't materialized yet in 2 seasons.


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  22. #19770
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,839
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,593 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Oh my God, son! You made me spit out my grape drank! That was $#@!in' hilarious. Man, what a fraud he was. That made my day.

    Side note, though, am I the only one who thinks that a bold move by the front office could be a Boldin' cut? He was brought here to be the number 1 WR (laughs) but he hasn't materialized yet in 2 seasons.
    I think he's earned his keep. TBH, when we first broguht him in, I didn't think he would be very explosive.

    He's been about on par. Maybe not setting the world on fire, but respectable.

    Oh, and did you mean 'grape juice'?

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  23. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
  24. #19771
    Forum Sage
    FdMstng99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,917
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    723 (0 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Trust in the Wizard of Oz! Don't personally think that Meacham would be a good fit here. I'd rather us go after Mario Manningham if we can't get my personal football savior, Randy Moss. (Really, I swear by Moss) As I said couple post up, Cam needs tall, fast WR's to make his system work. Having Boldin on Go-Routes is LOL. That's one of the reasons his system doesn't work here completely. But it could. As much as Raven fans hate him, it could work.

    You don't want Peyton on your team?! You want Mike Flynn don't you.

    In Ozzie we trust and trust him not to pick up Moss. The guy is done, all these reports about him still running a 4.3 is insane. If he can do it then go out there run it then let the offers pour in until then no thanks!!

    Would still like Colston, I don't think Manningham is anything special.

    I could see Flynn going to Miami since Philbin coached him for about 4 years and knows what he's about.

  25. #19772
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    You don't want Peyton on your team?! You want Mike Flynn don't you.
    Or Robert Griffin the 3rd.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  26. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
  27. #19773
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,567
    Rep Power
    141
    Points
    78,509 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I sure hope that we don't lose Colston. Although the Saints don't center around one key guy like most offenses do, he is a crucial part to the offense. I'm sure they will work something out on the roster to keep him around. Hopefully we can get rid of Meachem and Nicks (Although I don't want that either but he can be replaced through the draft.) to keep Colston around. Best possession receiver we have. Drafting a great OL will be pretty hard for the Saints since they have their second round pick as their first. It is a late pick at that. They will figure something out though. It isn't the Saints of the past thank goodness!




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  28. #19774
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,902
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    25,429 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Just curious, what do you guys think Joe Flacco is worth? I'm in the 80-90 million dollar range. He's two frauded catches away from two back-to-back Superbowls.


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  29. #19775
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,839
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,593 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think he's worth between $70-80 million. But I wouldn't be surprised if he got that much.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PS3 power cable color
    By 28 in forum PlayStation 3
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 10:28
  2. Shutokuo Battle Impressions
    By Dorfdad in forum Xbox
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 10:39
  3. Xbox only using DVD9 discs ?
    By Godfather in forum Xbox
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 00:09
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 10:46

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.