Page 844 of 975 FirstFirst ... 834844854 ... LastLast
Results 21,076 to 21,100 of 24352

Thread: NFL Thread

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Damn all those injuries could up with the ravens! $#@!!!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Perfect score on my Pig Skin picks so far this week

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Its official the ravens are done! Oh well

Sent from my YP-G1 using Tapatalk 2

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Pats and Jets who you got???

OAK and Jags...that's gonna be a good game

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    jets will win the game

El Presidente
    Ya know at first I was really upset the Bills lost and I am mad at our D, they couldn't stop anything until the 4th and that's not good enough.

On the upside our offensive looked much much better. Fitz was making throws and Stevie and Spiller I'm impressed with. Good day for our offensive, bad day for our defense.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Dedicated Member
    I wonder if Bane will follow through with my orders and blow up Gillette Stadium within the next hour.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Its a nice stadium lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Facking jets can't ever count on them to win big games smh...they aren't the real New York Football team anyways lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    The jets are $#@!ing trash! Ew...so many chances to win the game and yet dropped passes and field goals against the patriot will not get you a win

Sent from my YP-G1 using Tapatalk 2

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Raiders win!

Nice comeback!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Dedicated Member
    You know, I feel bad for the Ravens because I feel that the Ravens are the one team that alot of NFL fans and sports media would love to see succeed. They've been in the mix for years now and always find a way to come up short. As oppose to say, the NY Giants who the media didn't really care for (and I can tell) going on their run last year. But you can count me into that mix as well because I bought into their team as well (and not because of the fandom on this forum either).

I think the Ravens are in damn near panic mode because they defense is all screwed up and people don't comeplety by into the offense lead by Flacco all the time. (tho let's be honest, Ray Rice is still great tho). I have serious doubts about this team moving forward now. I don't think they want anymore of Texas teams lol.

Forum Sage
    I think the Ravens can win the next couple games against the Browns and Raiders which I still think will be close. Games after that will be hard.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    If they can win games their supposed to win they can make the playoffs Flacco is gonna have to step it up!!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Elder
    Suh should b arrested for attempted murder after that hit on cutler last night.

I dont like either one though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Raiders win!

Nice comeback!

Yep Raiders some how win the "DOOKIE BOWL" :P man I swear Gregg Knapp is trolling our offense on purpose .but once CP3 runs the "No Knapp" Offense we move the ball quite well but seriously need to improve the Red Zone Offense !!!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    You know, I feel bad for the Ravens because I feel that the Ravens are the one team that alot of NFL fans and sports media would love to see succeed. They've been in the mix for years now and always find a way to come up short. As oppose to say, the NY Giants who the media didn't really care for (and I can tell) going on their run last year. But you can count me into that mix as well because I bought into their team as well (and not because of the fandom on this forum either).

I think the Ravens are in damn near panic mode because they defense is all screwed up and people don't comeplety by into the offense lead by Flacco all the time. (tho let's be honest, Ray Rice is still great tho). I have serious doubts about this team moving forward now. I don't think they want anymore of Texas teams lol.
    Really?

The sports media and fans generally have a bad outlook on the Ravens. Just read any ESPn or NFL.com comments or message board.

We're not liked because we don't have a 'face' for the cameras. Ray was probably the closes to that, and even still, people always bring up the murder trial...

Really, only knowledgeable fans actually respect the Ravens. Certainly not the majority though.

Still embarrassed after that "showing" against the Texans Look for us to be 5-3 after the bye - that bye team is looking scary against our defence right now...

FML
    Be Together - Not the same.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    with the defense in dismay, how will Flacco perform? he played $#@!ty against the texans, who do they have next? it'll all depend on him if they make it to the playoff's or not

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Flacco overthrew a couple people, but it wasn't much he could do anyway.

1) Nobody was open really outside a solid few times

2) His offensive line continually betrays him

Ravens loss because of terrible coaching. I'm amazed I'm the only one who peeped game.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Flacco overthrew a couple people, but it wasn't much he could do anyway.

1) Nobody was open really outside a solid few times

2) His offensive line continually betrays him

Ravens loss because of terrible coaching. I'm amazed I'm the only one who peeped game.
    I watched the game, I'm a Texans fan... Flacco hardly had any time to do anything in the pocket, and for some reason he had a very difficult time throwing high enough to prevent tipped passes as two were picked. Seriously though, wtf happened to the running game, it was completely abandoned by the Ravens...

The Texans are the real deal, it wouldn't have mattered who they played after that embarrassing loss at home to the Packers, it just happened to be the Ravens that ran into that buzz saw seeking redemption. Honestly, the Texans needed a good ass kicking, and it wouldn't hurt for them to have another one prior to entering the playoffs.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    I watched the game, I'm a Texans fan... Flacco hardly had any time to do anything in the pocket, and for some reason he had a very difficult time throwing high enough to prevent tipped passes as two were picked. Seriously though, wtf happened to the running game, it was completely abandoned by the Ravens...

The Texans are the real deal, it wouldn't have mattered who they played after that embarrassing loss at home to the Packers, it just happened to be the Ravens that ran into that buzz saw seeking redemption. Honestly, the Texans needed a good ass kicking, and it wouldn't hurt for them to have another one prior to entering the playoffs.
    Yeah, it was sort of a trap game for the Ravens. I knew going into the game that the Ravens were going to get dealt with. My only issue with the Ravens is that they are two different teams home and away. (As I've noted through out this thread before ESPN, NFL and all other people) And I also hate Baltimore Raven fans. They do not deserve a Joe Flacco.

I can't wait till he says "$#@! you Baltimore" and goes win a ring elsewhere next year in a competent scheme with real WRs.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Yeah, it was sort of a trap game for the Ravens. I knew going into the game that the Ravens were going to get dealt with. My only issue with the Ravens is that they are two different teams home and away. (As I've noted through out this thread before ESPN, NFL and all other people) And I also hate Baltimore Raven fans. They do not deserve a Joe Flacco.

I can't wait till he says "$#@! you Baltimore" and goes win a ring elsewhere next year in a competent scheme with real WRs.
    This!^

If Joe is let go because of fans, I think he can win a ring with Arizona (who's basically just a QB away).

We do need more balance though - that's not a knock on Joe - Every QB before the NFL turned into the National Throwing League; the legends always had 'Robin' to their Batman. Whether it's Aikman and Irvin/Emmitt, Young/Marino and Rice etc. Maybe Joe is not someone like Brees or Rodgers who doesn't need elite weapons and can make anyone look good. But his tier of QB is good enough to win games, and have good games to to win a Super Bowl (see Eli) - they'll just have some head scratchers along the way.

Ray Rice needs to run more, heck he just needs to get the ball more even get in the passing game more. I mean look at how the Vikes use Percy Harvin - Rice needs to be that.

In saying that, I'm not confident in our coaches to make the necessary adjustments. Whether that's Cam/Pees; or Harbaugh in firing either or both of those guys if they continue to not make adjustments and get results.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    This!^

If Joe is let go because of fans, I think he can win a ring with Arizona (who's basically just a QB away).

We do need more balance though - that's not a knock on Joe - Every QB before the NFL turned into the National Throwing League; the legends always had 'Robin' to their Batman. Whether it's Aikman and Irvin/Emmitt, Young/Marino and Rice etc. Maybe Joe is not someone like Brees or Rodgers who doesn't need elite weapons and can make anyone look good. But his tier of QB is good enough to win games, and have good games to to win a Super Bowl (see Eli) - they'll just have some head scratchers along the way.

Ray Rice needs to run more, heck he just needs to get the ball more even get in the passing game more. I mean look at how the Vikes use Percy Harvin - Rice needs to be that.

In saying that, I'm not confident in our coaches to make the necessary adjustments. Whether that's Cam/Pees; or Harbaugh in firing either or both of those guys if they continue to not make adjustments and get results.
    So your putting Flacco and Eli in the same category?

No way Eli is an elite QB and has done it with no name receivers thru they years. Flacco is no Eli he's more like an alex smith "good" qb level...

Eli is up there with the Brees Rodgers and Big Ben

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    So your putting Flacco and Eli in the same category?

No way Eli is an elite QB and has done it with no name receivers thru they years. Flacco is no Eli he's more like an alex smith "good" qb level...

Eli is up there with the Brees Rodgers and Big Ben
    Eh, by rings yes, absolutely. But look at his games (all years including SB years) . Up and down too (maybe a little less so -but point still stands). T

he thing about Eli is, he doesn't care what the numbers are. He just wants to win.

This is the same thing I see in Joe. I'm not saying he is Eli - don't get touchy now cos I'm making the comparison Why is this a knock?

Eli's had a slew of receivers and TEs lol. Not taking ANYTHING ​ away from him though, before you jump it again.

Jesus Christ I thought this thread was full of cool people?

I'm just saying he's in that mould Joe is clutch, drove down last year in the playoffs and has led several 4th quarter game winning drives (only to be let down by either drops, kickers, or the defence letting the other team score in the last minute).

Don't get offended at the comparison.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Eh, by rings yes, absolutely. But look at his games (all years including SB years) . Up and down too (maybe a little less so -but point still stands). T

he thing about Eli is, he doesn't care what the numbers are. He just wants to win.

This is the same thing I see in Joe. I'm not saying he is Eli - don't get touchy now cos I'm making the comparison Why is this a knock?

Eli's had a slew of receivers and TEs lol. Not taking ANYTHING ​ away from him though, before you jump it again.

Jesus Christ I thought this thread was full of cool people?

I'm just saying he's in that mould Joe is clutch, drove down last year in the playoffs and has led several 4th quarter game winning drives (only to be let down by either drops, kickers, or the defence letting the other team score in the last minute).

Don't get offended at the comparison.
    Relax basically what I'm saying is they are not in the same class. I have yet to see flacco do what eli has already done.

Does he have the potential of course he does everyone knows that. I think he needs to become the team leader and he's not. When you think of the ravens you think Ray Lewis.

Flacco needs to step up as a leader no one questions his talent and what he could be but he will never be that great QB until he steps up and leads the ravens. If its the coaching staff keeping him from doing so (which I don't believe is so) then they need to trade him.

Eli had the same problem early in his career. Tiki barber running his mouth as soon as barber retires giants win the super bowl lead by manning. Eli is playing lights out this season and when you watch the giants play you know he's the leader of that team with the ravens its about their defense or running game flacco is an afterthought because the line isn't protecting him enough to give him time to make a play.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information