Latest PSU headlines:

Page 856 of 968 FirstFirst ... 846856866 ... LastLast
Results 21,376 to 21,400 of 24197

Thread: NFL Thread

  1. #21376
    Member
    Burgiccuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ocean City, MD
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    Age
    28
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    1,520 (0 Banked)
    Flacco is a decent QB, but if you're drinking his "Elite" kool-aid then we definitely disagree.
    All your bacon are belong to me.

  2. #21377
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,881
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    24,393 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgiccuda View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I hate the Ravens. But that's just the rivalry. My best friend/longtime roommate from college years is from Charm City and a hardcore Ravens fan and I am good friends with a lot of his friends who share the same allegiance.

    As I stated before, the thing that separates me from many typical "Picksburgh" fans is the fact that I am capable of rational thinking and bipartisanship.

    You guys won. Do I think you are the better team if both of us are healthy? No. It's close, but I think we have the coaching advantage that makes so much of a difference but often goes unnoticed. Both teams are good, I just wish both were at full strength so there wouldn't be any doubt.
    First and last time I'll say this. Not only because you're a man, but also a Steelers fan... but I love you. And I agree wholeheartedly. And if I were the Ravens, I'd trade anyone and/or draft pick to get Mike Tomlin. (Sans Flacco, Webb or Ngata)

    Mike Tomlin is such a beast!

    EDIT: HEY! JOE FLACCO IS GREATEST OF ALL TIME DAMMIT! GREATEST OF ALL TIME!


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  3. Likes The Boy From School, Admartian , DeviousOne wishes they had posted this first.
  4. #21378
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    13,762
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    25,088 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing! Lmao
    27-0!...oh boy

  5. #21379
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,553
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I cant believe the ass whipping im witnessing!

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  6. #21380
    Member
    Burgiccuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ocean City, MD
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    Age
    28
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    1,520 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    EDIT: HEY! JOE FLACCO IS GREATEST OF ALL TIME DAMMIT! GREATEST OF ALL TIME!
    Then what does that make Big Ben?
    All your bacon are belong to me.

  7. #21381
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    24
    Points
    71,585 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    LOL Jason Campbell...smh
    Hey it isn't his fault. he has zero time to throw and when he is able to get off is still hit. I haven't seen an oline this nonexistent since the first half of the Seahawks vs Packers game

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  8. #21382
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Dang, the loss for the Steelers was kinda heart breaking for me. It was a hard fought game, and Left was prett banged up and gave it his all.




  9. #21383
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,553
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Byron Played like a MAN gotta respect that dude....he took a massive beating!

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  10. Likes Burgiccuda, F34R wishes they had posted this first.
  11. #21384
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,881
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    24,393 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgiccuda View Post
    Then what does that make Big Ben?
    A fraud?

    XD


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  12. #21385
    Member
    Burgiccuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ocean City, MD
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    Age
    28
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    1,520 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    A fraud?

    XD
    What's that? Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of Ben's two championship rings.
    All your bacon are belong to me.

  13. #21386
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,553
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Gotta love divisional rivalries LOL!

    Cant wait for next sunday Packers are getting that ass whipped!!! we need this win BAD
    Last edited by DeviousOne; 11-20-2012 at 04:15.

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  14. #21387
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    PSN ID
    imINXile
    Age
    32
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    1,985 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Gotta love divisional rivalries LOL!

    Cant wait for next sunday Packers are getting that ass whipped!!! we need this win BAD
    Whoaa there killer..!! Hold the f*#kin phone lol. **** just got real! We haven't forgot man!..Jk should be a great matchup..

    Not the score I expected tonight..

  15. #21388
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,553
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Its gonna get real next sunday night homie!

    Bro's against Bro's lmao

    Like previously mention the is no O line for the bears this is just ridiculous!

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  16. #21389
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,295
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    30,555 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgiccuda View Post
    Flacco is a decent QB, but if you're drinking his "Elite" kool-aid then we definitely disagree.
    I think at home he is, or there and thereabouts. BUt he needs to play at least half as good on the road as he does at home; on more consistent basis.

  17. #21390
    Member
    Burgiccuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ocean City, MD
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    Age
    28
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    1,520 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    I think at home he is, or there and thereabouts. BUt he needs to play at least half as good on the road as he does at home; on more consistent basis.
    To be elite at home is not the same as being an elite QB (overall) and I'm glad you realize that. He needs to be nearly as good as he is at home on the road if he wants to be in the discussion. Also, he has no rings. Tell me who is in the elite discussion that doesn't have a ring? I'll give you Matt Ryan.

    Flacco is good, but the elite club is exclusive and you can't just throw anyone in there.

    Also, maybe you don't whine about not being included in the "elite QB" talk and just take care of business. Do you really think Rodgers, Brady, Eli (yeah he is up and down this season, but he's proven), Brees, or Roethlisberger actually give sh-t if critics call them elite? No. They are worried about winning ball games.
    Last edited by Burgiccuda; 11-20-2012 at 05:53.
    All your bacon are belong to me.

  18. #21391
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,679
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    31,425 (0 Banked)
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Its gonna get real next sunday night homie!

    Bro's against Bro's lmao

    Like previously mention the is no O line for the bears this is just ridiculous!
    Bring it on homie! Care to wager 2,000 SP?
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

  19. #21392
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,295
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    30,555 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgiccuda View Post
    To be elite at home is not the same as being an elite QB (overall) and I'm glad you realize that. He needs to be nearly as good as he is at home on the road if he wants to be in the discussion. Also, he has no rings. Tell me who is in the elite discussion that doesn't have a ring? I'll give you Matt Ryan.

    Flacco is good, but the elite club is exclusive and you can't just throw anyone in there.

    Also, maybe you don't whine about not being included in the "elite QB" talk and just take care of business. Do you really think Rodgers, Brady, Eli (yeah he is up and down this season, but he's proven), Brees, or Roethlisberger actually give sh-t if critics call them elite? No. They are worried about winning ball games.
    I'll say this though - if it were Flacco that threw for 5 picks yesterday and Matt Ryan Just beat the Steeelers 13-10; the ENTIRE LEAGUE'S MEDIA would have a ***** and sucking on Matt Ryan for doing just what Flacco did, and conversely, would be laughing at Flacco for throwing for 5 picks.

    But what are they doing now instead? Pretty much ignoring Matt Ryan's 5 picks and Flacco/Ravens win for that matter.

    /it is what it is.

  20. #21393
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,553
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by RaY_210 View Post
    Bring it on homie! Care to wager 2,000 SP?
    Your on homie!!!

    ImINxile want a piece of this wager??

    My body is ready! Lmao

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  21. Likes RaY_210 wishes they had posted this first.
  22. #21394
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,679
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    31,425 (0 Banked)
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    Your av says its ready, but sig says its not
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

  23. #21395
    Member
    Burgiccuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ocean City, MD
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    Age
    28
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    1,520 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    I'll say this though - if it were Flacco that threw for 5 picks yesterday and Matt Ryan Just beat the Steeelers 13-10; the ENTIRE LEAGUE'S MEDIA would have a ***** and sucking on Matt Ryan for doing just what Flacco did, and conversely, would be laughing at Flacco for throwing for 5 picks.

    But what are they doing now instead? Pretty much ignoring Matt Ryan's 5 picks and Flacco/Ravens win for that matter.

    /it is what it is.
    Fair enough. But again, don't you think Flacco brought some of this on himself by annointing himself as an elite QB and complaining that he doesn't get as much love as the other QBs?
    All your bacon are belong to me.

  24. #21396
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    24
    Points
    71,585 (0 Banked)
    It's not like Matt isn't heavily criticized either. He gets it for being on and off at times, losing steam towards the end of seasons, and the big one is his 3 straight playoff blowout loses. I do hear Joe complain a lot about it, but only when he has a really good game, if he plays bad he's fairly quiet

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  25. #21397
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,295
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    30,555 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgiccuda View Post
    Fair enough. But again, don't you think Flacco brought some of this on himself by annointing himself as an elite QB and complaining that he doesn't get as much love as the other QBs?
    I attribute that comment to maybe 7% of his criticism.

    BUt what do you expect a starting NFL QB to say about himself? "Naw, I actually I'm really just pretty average and I shouldn't really be starting".

    All he was doing was putting himself into the conversation - not saying anything more than what any professional athlete would think of himself. He didn't go T.O or over the top about it. It was your typical, on-par, what you would expect sort of ego-statement from an athlete.

    Nothing more, nothing less.


    Those guys in the media should know better than just suc***bing to what's easy to appease the fans and write about.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingSpree0 View Post
    It's not like Matt isn't heavily criticized either. He gets it for being on and off at times, losing steam towards the end of seasons, and the big one is his 3 straight playoff blowout loses. I do hear Joe complain a lot about it, but only when he has a really good game, if he plays bad he's fairly quiet
    Nah not relaly. This is what I've heard (from the numerous NFL/sports related podcasts and numerous sites I visit) about Matt Ryan - (summarising) - basically glossing over it and just talking about how Julio was hurt and couldn't turn up and how the defense bailed them out. Only thing I heard lambasting him about his FIVE picks were from a fantasy football based podcast (which was a whopping one line's worth of "criticism"),

    All I'm saying is, if this is how you're going to treat Ryan for a bad game, then why not Flacco too?

    My point is, there is clearly a disparity in how the Ravens are covered.

  26. #21398
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    13,762
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    25,088 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    he is after all...Matty Iceeee

  27. #21399
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,295
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    30,555 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    he is after all...Matty Iceeee
    That nickname is a hell of a lot better than the "Mattural". Irritates the hell out of me. (sp?)

  28. #21400
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,679
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    31,425 (0 Banked)
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    That nickname is a hell of a lot better than the "Mattural". Irritates the hell out of me. (sp?)
    Never even heard that one! It's absolute crap
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PS3 power cable color
    By 28 in forum PlayStation 3
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 10:28
  2. Shutokuo Battle Impressions
    By Dorfdad in forum Xbox
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 10:39
  3. Xbox only using DVD9 discs ?
    By Godfather in forum Xbox
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 00:09
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 10:46

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.