Results 21,826 to 21,850 of 24260

Thread: NFL Thread

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    I feel bad for Flacco still think he's okay not going to ever mutter the E word or the other G word he's just Good lol.

As for my Falcons just on ESPN and how they so much get on my nerves their Power Ranking is updated and yet Falcons move no spot we stay at #5 WHY! don't give me the 0-3 playoff thing we're talking about this season.

Not only did we beat the Giants we buried them and took them to the woodshed hell it didn't exist by the time 3rd quarter came up.

In their Top 5 Broncos got to be the most overrated.
    i rather them not hop on our bandwagon!!! i like being the underdogs and yet we have the best record in the NFC lol.....playoff's baby!!! we'll show them.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I just hope the giants make the playoffs at this point! Ill be happy with that lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    I feel bad for Flacco still think he's okay not going to ever mutter the E word or the other G word he's just Good lol.

As for my Falcons just on ESPN and how they so much get on my nerves their Power Ranking is updated and yet Falcons move no spot we stay at #5 WHY! don't give me the 0-3 playoff thing we're talking about this season.

Not only did we beat the Giants we buried them and took them to the woodshed hell it didn't exist by the time 3rd quarter came up.

In their Top 5 Broncos got to be the most overrated.
    yeah- our 3 losses came to 3 division champions early in the season and we've won 9 straight since...

as opposed to losing to 2 non-playoff teams... like the Saints and Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    i rather them not hop on our bandwagon!!! i like being the underdogs and yet we have the best record in the NFC lol.....playoff's baby!!! we'll show them.
    there is no falcon bandwagon.

You caught Peyton manning on his worst day in 10 years and you merely SURVIVED.
    If that game is 8 minutes longer... you lose that game. DESPITE getting 4 TOs in the first quarter and being spotted a 20-3 lead.

PFM1000 was coming for you.

It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!

Last edited by DayWalker; 12-19-2012 at 03:04.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

4. Likes Admartian , $Greatness$ likes this post
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    yeah- our 3 losses came to 3 division champions early in the season and we've won 9 straight since...

as opposed to losing to 2 non-playoff teams... like the Saints and Panthers

there is no falcon bandwagon.

You caught Peyton manning on his worst day in 10 years and you merely SURVIVED.
    If that game is 8 minutes longer... you lose that game. DESPITE getting 4 TOs in the first quarter and being spotted a 20-3 lead.

PFM1000 was coming for you.

It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!

EXCUSES!!!

c'mon man!!! (ditka's voice) this is an excuse free zone

6. Likes Admartian , $Greatness$ likes this post
    The Heisman
    where are you seeing an excuse? Its a fact.
    PFMs worst game in 10 years... you jumped out to a 20-3 lead at halftime... and the game came down to a 3rd down conversion... otherwise very possible the Broncos get out of there with a W.

No different from saying the 49ers survived the Pats last week.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    a win is a win is a win! thats all i know, if football was a game of "what if's" then you might have a point

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    a win is a win is a win! thats all i know, if football was a game of "what if's" then you might have a point
    naw. Once you live through a Tebow season... you learn that just b/c you got the W... doesn't mean you're the better team... or even a good team

Seattle v Packers- replacement refs comes to mind too

you got the W.
    But I think you're fooling youself if you think you're gonna get 3 PFM ints and a fumble in the first quarter again.

Not to mention the Broncos defense is beastly.

Anyways it probably won't matter... the Falcoms haven't proven they can win when it counts... and their losses to soft teams doesn't instill awhole lot of confidence.

Broncos control their own destiny... looking forward to bring the Pretty Boy from New England back to Denver. Re-introduce him to Mile High Magic... and Champ Bailey

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Veteran
    Broncos for my money are the best team in the NFL right now. Top Flight QB, top defense, very good WRs...that Peyton makes even better and even with McGahee going down they still have Moreno whos playing very well for them.

Like I said a few days ago...I think Broncos and Pats are on a collision course and will meet in the AFCCG. Manning vs Brady once again,.

The Heisman
    Agreed. I think the Broncos Pats game will decide who reps the AFC in the Super Bowl.

Its gonna be a mad house... So happy I have season tix

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    season tickets get tickets for the playoffs too? I never knew thats awesome in Orlando when i had season magic tickets we got first dibs on playoff tickets

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    season tickets get tickets for the playoffs too? I never knew thats awesome in Orlando when i had season magic tickets we got first dibs on playoff tickets
    yeah they send out notices once we get in... and you have to respond with a deposit by a certain date before they move on to general admission ticket buyers

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    oh ok i was assuming when you said that it was included with you season tickets playoff games....

Bronco's are looking solid $#@! is about to get interesting in the next month! Love this time of year

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

The Heisman
    I can't believe how fast the football season goes by... I'm already depressed :lol

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I can't believe how fast the football season goes by... I'm already depressed :lol
    What the best part of the season is about to start!!!!

For me Im into the NBA but dont start following until the AllStar Weekend So we got the superbowl in feb then nba all star weekend then march madness! and then back to serious NBA action by that time LOL

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran
    I remember that game.

Champ Bailey got BLASTED at the end of that interception lol

Veteran
    What the best part of the season is about to start!!!!

For me Im into the NBA but dont start following until the AllStar Weekend So we got the superbowl in feb then nba all star weekend then march madness! and then back to serious NBA action by that time LOL

The regular season in NBA is so dull but once the playoffs start it's awesome. I think Miami wins again this year though.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    The regular season in NBA is so dull but once the playoffs start it's awesome. I think Miami wins again this year though.
    Last thing ill say to prevent from going off topic. They NBA all star break is awesome meaningful games don't start till the last two months or so in the nba season. I want OKC to take it Durant and west brook are beasting right now..

On topic feeling nervous about these last two weeks of the season smh

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Dedicated Member
    I can't believe my fins are still in post-season contention heading into week 16.

I need Pittsburgh to beat Cincy and the Bolts to beat the New York Football Jets.

I like our chances.

Veteran
    Last thing ill say to prevent from going off topic. They NBA all star break is awesome meaningful games don't start till the last two months or so in the nba season. I want OKC to take it Durant and west brook are beasting right now..

On topic feeling nervous about these last two weeks of the season smh

Eagles have a chance to play spoiler the last 2 weeks. They play Washington and NYG who are both in the playoff race.

Lu ky for you guys the eagles are crap lol. Even though the eagles DID beat NYG earlier in the year I can't them beating em twice.

I think the Giants will make a run into the playoffs again.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boy From School View Post
    I can't believe my fins are still in post-season contention heading into week 16.

I need Pittsburgh to beat Cincy and the Bolts to beat the New York Football Jets.

I like our chances.
    Very good chance that happens however I wouldn't take the bengals lightly, those AFC battles are always tight.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    We just need to get in the playoff ill feel better once we make it wash and dallas play in the last week and hopefully the gmen can get back to winning these next two weeks smh

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran
    Giants play Baltimore this week right.. Is it in Baltimore or jersey?

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    We're in Baltimore. That's a plus for the giants

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    naw. Once you live through a Tebow season... you learn that just b/c you got the W... doesn't mean you're the better team... or even a good team

Seattle v Packers- replacement refs comes to mind too

you got the W.
    But I think you're fooling youself if you think you're gonna get 3 PFM ints and a fumble in the first quarter again.
    Not to mention the Broncos defense is beastly.

Anyways it probably won't matter... the Falcoms haven't proven they can win when it counts... and their losses to soft teams doesn't instill awhole lot of confidence.

Broncos control their own destiny... looking forward to bring the Pretty Boy from New England back to Denver. Re-introduce him to Mile High Magic... and Champ Bailey

We already proven we can win when it counts was the NYG beatdown/smackdown not enough?

Also talking about defense being beastly against what the Chiefs/Raiders/Chargers????

We might have lost to Panthers and Saints once, but one was a product of poor execution the other was a product of why give a crap it's the panthers.

Plus at least for the two teams we lost two it can be said they're better than their records indicate anyways.

Oh another thing we've also dominated your division as well this year Falcons have beaten NFC East, NFC South, and AFC West that is kind of funny.

Edit:

I'll admit we're not trying to get a big head we know we need to win a playoff game to validate any kind of respect at all, but the Broncos smoking to much over there in Mile High think it's made you guys even higher.

Dedicated Member
    I need the G-Men to beat the ratbirds; that way Baltimore don't rest their starters in week 17.

Thread Information