Page 931 of 975 FirstFirst ... 921931941 ... LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,275 of 24352

Thread: NFL Thread

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Tell me about it. At first I thoguht that I didn't care about no training camp.

but when I saw the first day pics of the Ravens' camp, I was all over it lol.

At elast we play them week 1 @ "home".
    Losing Miller for 4 games is huge, especially since Dumervil isn't there anymore. I'm also happy we get them week 1. Broncos hope they can go 2-2 over that span, playing catch up in the NFL isn't an easy thing to do.

Forum Elder
    Wonder who the surprise team will b this year. You know, the team that always sucks but breaks out with a playoff year.

@Ryangt I hope the skins don't repeat but that Griffin scares me. If Shanahan keeps using him like last year he won't last long.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Wonder who the surprise team will b this year. You know, the team that always sucks but breaks out with a playoff year.

@Ryangt I hope the skins don't repeat but that Griffin scares me. If Shanahan keeps using him like last year he won't last long.

I could see a team like the Bucs surprising some people this year. They added some nice players to the defense like Revis, Goldson, they drafted another corner in the 2nd round..

And of course on offense with Doug Martin and Vincent Jackson. Josh Freeman just need to be more consistent.

The NFC South is going to be the toughest division in football or at least one of them.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)

I could see the KC Chiefs being good this year. They've always had some talent on both sides of the ball, just could never really put it all together.

Veteran
    I think Chiefs will finish second in the AFC West. They're certainly better than Oakland, probably better than SD now with Alex Smith and Andy Reid there but they won't be able to overthrow Denver. Best case scenario will be wildcard them. My own opinion would be that they will win 6-8 games this year.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    I could see a team like the Bucs surprising some people this year. They added some nice players to the defense like Revis, Goldson, they drafted another corner in the 2nd round..

And of course on offense with Doug Martin and Vincent Jackson. Josh Freeman just need to be more consistent.

The NFC South is going to be the toughest division in football or at least one of them.
    They might be good enough to have a wild card year. I think they still have to develop if they want to win the division. They are rebuilding very well though. I think it will be a battle between Atlanta and New Orleans this year. I think with Ryan at DC, there is only one place to go and that is up. Not to mention Peyton is going to have their asses in line unlike Vitt and Kromer last year. Especially Kromer. I'm thinking 10-12 win season for both teams. Bucs I'm thinking maybe 8-9 wins if they can stay consistent.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    Yeah I believe the giants win the NFC east . Not expecting the skins to repeat what they did last year.
    You think so? I don't know, it's a toss up this year for the NFC East. I can't really say but to randomly choose the Cowboys to win it.

Denver will win the AFC West but won't do anything in the playoffs, imo. They really won't be challenged by anyone in the division. The Chargers had there time and they could have been a SB champ imo around 07-09.

I'm going to say this with all seriousness but I think the team that will surprise you and you need to watch out for this year...is the Cleveland Browns. Yes lol the Cleveland Browns. With Norv there as an OC, Brandon Weeden is going to get better.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Epyon_1 View Post
    You think so? I don't know, it's a toss up this year for the NFC East. I can't really say but to randomly choose the Cowboys to win it.

Denver will win the AFC West but won't do anything in the playoffs, imo. They really won't be challenged by anyone in the division. The Chargers had there time and they could have been a SB champ imo around 07-09.

I'm going to say this with all seriousness but I think the team that will surprise you and you need to watch out for this year...is the Cleveland Browns. Yes lol the Cleveland Browns. With Norv there as an OC, Brandon Weeden is going to get better.
    Not sure the Browns will be any good .. especially in that division.. 3 playoff caliber teams.

i will say one thing about them though... Trent Richardson is going to be a BEAST.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    They might be good enough to have a wild card year. I think they still have to develop if they want to win the division. They are rebuilding very well though. I think it will be a battle between Atlanta and New Orleans this year. I think with Ryan at DC, there is only one place to go and that is up. Not to mention Peyton is going to have their asses in line unlike Vitt and Kromer last year. Especially Kromer. I'm thinking 10-12 win season for both teams. Bucs I'm thinking maybe 8-9 wins if they can stay consistent.
    Agreed about the Saints. I think they get back to form this year. Payton coming back means everything.

Atlanta is surely the team to beat. IF they don't win the division , something is terribly wrong and something needs to be done with the coaching staff. Too much talent not to have success IMO

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    Not sure the Browns will be any good .. especially in that division.. 3 playoff caliber teams.

i will say one thing about them though... Trent Richardson is going to be a BEAST.
    Even though Pitts and Balt are excellent organizations, I just think that after this offseason, the AFC North will go through a shift. Cinn and Clev will definitely step up.

Trent is a BEAST!!!! But he has to stay healthy. It's already looking as if he's injury prone.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Agreed about the Saints. I think they get back to form this year. Payton coming back means everything.

Atlanta is surely the team to beat. IF they don't win the division , something is terribly wrong and something needs to be done with the coaching staff. Too much talent not to have success IMO

I Don't think it can get much worse than last season. That wasn't tough pill to swallow!

Veteran
    Even though Pitts and Balt are excellent organizations, I just think that after this offseason, the AFC North will go through a shift. Cinn and Clev will definitely step up.

Trent is a BEAST!!!! But he has to stay healthy. It's already looking as if he's injury prone.

I just look at Pitt and Baltimore and they're quarterbacks. Then I look at Cleveland's QB .

2 elite qbs compared to one average QB . Gotta roll with the elite guys all day everyday. I don't think the division would shift until those guys are gone.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    I just look at Pitt and Baltimore and they're quarterbacks. Then I look at Cleveland's QB . 2 elite qbs compared to one average QB . Gotta roll with the elite guys all day everyday. I don't think the division would shift until those guys are gone.
    Oh no doubt. I'm just saying that this might be the year it starts to roll for the Browns to level up with those two teams. A lot of their games last season that they lost were close ones. Of course you gotta roll with those two qbs. Big Ben is a BEAST! He's one of the few qbs I love to watch.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Oh no doubt. I'm just saying that this might be the year it starts to roll for the Browns to level up with those two teams. A lot of their games last season that they lost were close ones. Of course you gotta roll with those two qbs. Big Ben is a BEAST! He's one of the few qbs I love to watch.
    They are slowly building in the right direction but I don't know of this is the year they will break into the mix. A few years if they keep loading up they will be though.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    People are keying in on the Seahawks and the 49ers, but don't forget about the Falcons. They'll be the team to challenge the 49ers.

I want to say the Rams could sneak up on everyone, but who does Bradford have to throw to? Who is running the ball? Keep building Rams, keep building.
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    People are keying in on the Seahawks and the 49ers, but don't forget about the Falcons. They'll be the team to challenge the 49ers.

I want to say the Rams could sneak up on everyone, but who does Bradford have to throw to? Who is running the ball? Keep building Rams, keep building.
    The NFC West is becoming a beast. I think it will be Seahawks vs 49ers in the NFC Championship. That's how it should have been last season. But you're right about the Falcons even though I don't care for them. The Carolina Panthers are my team

Veteran
    Rams drafted tavon Austin 8th overall who I believe is going to be a stud but i still think they're 1-2 years away from really challenging for the division title.

Forum Elder
    Rams drafted tavon Austin 8th overall who I believe is going to be a stud but i still think they're 1-2 years away from really challenging for the division title.
    I agree with all that. I spent a lot of Saturdays in Morgantown watching Austin and he is extremely talented.
    He might need a couple years to become a polished to route runner bit he will make a few Sportscenter clips based on his speed and cutting ability alone.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Call me crazy but I'm still not sold on Bradford. He just has not lived up to that lucrative contract that he was given.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Call me crazy but I'm still not sold on Bradford. He just has not lived up to that lucrative contract that he was given.
    Nope I'm with you 100%

People say "he has no weapons" which is true.. but now they have Austin so we'll see what he can do.

The Rams really haven't done a good job at getting players around Bradford but if he was as good as his contract insists, he should put up numbers with whoever he has at receiver. That's what the great ones do.

Veteran
    I agree with all that. I spent a lot of Saturdays in Morgantown watching Austin and he is extremely talented.
    He might need a couple years to become a polished to route runner bit he will make a few Sportscenter clips based on his speed and cutting ability alone.

Absolutely. I mean, I'm not sure I would have drafted him as high as 8 but the Rams are in desperate need of weapons so I can see the reasoning behind it.

He's going to be a playmaker for sure though.

Apprentice
    Items Scarlett JohanssonGuerrilla GamesDice
    Dolphins are finally in a position to challenge the Pats for the East, Playoffs or bust.

23. Likes Sleepy likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Both Jeremy Macklin and Dennis Pitta out for the year.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boy From School View Post
    Both Jeremy Macklin and Dennis Pitta out for the year.
    That Macklin injury hurts bad!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    OH LAWD TAKE ME NAO! RIGHT NAO! DEEEEEENISSSSS!!!!!!!!

I'm OK. I'm OK. *Wipes away tears*

He was gonna help us repeat. *Sniff* Now we gotta do it without him. $#@!son... you have Antonio Gates talent, but you can't catch. I demand you look deep inside yourself and play like a Raven. That is all. The White TE! I feel bad for him. Contract year and everything. Same with Maclin. Smh

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Thread Information