Page 1 of 1682 111 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 42034
  1. #1
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)

    What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

    List what song you are listening to at this moment.

    Mellowdrone - And Repeat
    A New Magazine

    Smoking helps you lose weight, one lung at a time.
    -Alfred E. Neuman

  2. #2
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Bun B - Draped Up

  3. #3
    Elite Guru
    DeputyDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,185
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    247 (0 Banked)
    The Halo Song by "The College Life"

    Its soo funny.

  4. #4
    Master Sage
    soldier one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,532
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    5 (0 Banked)
    right at this moment its ten thousand fists by disturbed. awsome cd i just got a couple days ago. glad to be disturbed again

    VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    hyelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Right this moment im not listening to anything.

  6. #6
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Right now at this exact moment it is Sugar We're Goin Down by Fallout Boy.
    "When you mess with the best you fall like the rest"

    Hey read this>>> http://ps3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=399

  7. #7
    Master Poster
    Hunnter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,046
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    127 (0 Banked)
    Right now im listening to myself saying "Its Bananas" (melinda says it alot so i felt like recording this for her lol) sped up to sound like a chipmunk

    Just downloaded this cool audio editor thing and ive been playing with it all day, it rocks!
    And its free
    I have no signature.
    No, really, i don't. You're just imagining this.

  8. #8
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,758
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Better Days - by the Goo Goo Dolls...

  9. #9
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Adn right now it is "When September Ends" by Green Day.
    "When you mess with the best you fall like the rest"

    Hey read this>>> http://ps3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=399

  10. #10
    Master Guru
    The House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,460
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    lil jon and ice cube in Roll Call
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #11
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Bow Wow and Ciara in "Like You"
    "When you mess with the best you fall like the rest"

    Hey read this>>> http://ps3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=399

  12. #12
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Til I Hear It From You - Gin Blossoms

    Fallout Boy is lame. There are so many better emo bands.
    A New Magazine

    Smoking helps you lose weight, one lung at a time.
    -Alfred E. Neuman

  13. #13
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    I agree ^^ Superhero by Stephen Lynch, with some Dane Cook in the backround (im in the mood for a laugh!

  14. #14
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    16 (0 Banked)
    Listening to Karma police by Radiohead
    Proud owner of: ASUS A8Jm, 14" WXGA (1280 x 800), T2400 Core Duo (1.83 GHz), 2 GB DDR2 667MHz, 100GB 5400 RPM, nVidia Go 7600 512 MB

  15. #15
    Elite Guru
    DeputyDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,185
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    247 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Used2EatAtArbys
    Til I Hear It From You - Gin Blossoms

    Fallout Boy is lame. There are so many better emo bands.

    No wonder you don't like fallout boy your one of those people that call music "Emo" when in reality all music is "Emo" since it stands for emotional. Guess what people write the lyrics to their songs with? Their EMOTIONS. Every song every written was written by someone's emotions. How angry they were, how sad, how happy, how calm, whatever it doesn't matter. They wrote it based on other songs, whats going on around them, and their friends and family.

    By calling someone emo you basically are saying they like music. I have long hair, black square frame glasses, wear band shirts (mostly), and I got to shows weekly, am I emo? Id love to know. Im going a little to far with this post, but seriously that word is pointless and means pretty much nothing yet it means everything all at the same time.

    Infact, last night I went to the Nintendo Fusion Tour. Fallout Boy, Boys Night Out, The Starting Line, Panic! At the Disco, and Motion City Soundtrack. It was awesome, now panic! at the disco sounds similar to fall out boy, The Starting Line has a few songs about their old girlfriends. So are they all "Emo" also.

    Anyways right now im listening to "A Threnody For Modern Romance" by It Dies Today.

  16. #16
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDon
    Quote Originally Posted by Used2EatAtArbys
    Til I Hear It From You - Gin Blossoms

    Fallout Boy is lame. There are so many better emo bands.

    No wonder you don't like fallout boy your one of those people that call music "Emo" when in reality all music is "Emo" since it stands for emotional. Guess what people write the lyrics to their songs with? Their EMOTIONS. Every song every written was written by someone's emotions. How angry they were, how sad, how happy, how calm, whatever it doesn't matter. They wrote it based on other songs, whats going on around them, and their friends and family.

    By calling someone emo you basically are saying they like music. I have long hair, black square frame glasses, wear band shirts (mostly), and I got to shows weekly, am I emo? Id love to know. Im going a little to far with this post, but seriously that word is pointless and means pretty much nothing yet it means everything all at the same time.

    Infact, last night I went to the Nintendo Fusion Tour. Fallout Boy, Boys Night Out, The Starting Line, Panic! At the Disco, and Motion City Soundtrack. It was awesome, now panic! at the disco sounds similar to fall out boy, The Starting Line has a few songs about their old girlfriends. So are they all "Emo" also.

    Anyways right now im listening to "A Threnody For Modern Romance" by It Dies Today.
    Okay, you have a point. Well then I change my quote to: there are so many better bands than Fallout Boy. Like Travis and Jimmy Eat World.
    A New Magazine

    Smoking helps you lose weight, one lung at a time.
    -Alfred E. Neuman

  17. #17
    Master Sage
    soldier one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,532
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    5 (0 Banked)
    ok enough of the flaming start a new topic for it get back on track with the song you are listening too.

    VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

  18. #18
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Okay, sorry.

    Travis - Hit Me Baby One More Time...
    A New Magazine

    Smoking helps you lose weight, one lung at a time.
    -Alfred E. Neuman

  19. #19
    Elite Guru
    DeputyDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,185
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    247 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier one
    ok enough of the flaming start a new topic for it get back on track with the song you are listening too.
    It wasn't really flaming I was just trying to make a point on what, why, and how the word "Emo" got started.

    Listening to "The Lying Lies and Dirty Secrets of Miss Erica Court"
    by Coheed and Cambria.

  20. #20
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Right now it is "Party Starter" by Will Smith.
    "When you mess with the best you fall like the rest"

    Hey read this>>> http://ps3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=399

  21. #21
    Apprentice
    hyelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Right now i'm listening to Aram Asatryan Live. As if any of you would know who that is!

  22. #22
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Nope never heard of them.

    Right now it is "Photograph" by Nickelback.
    "When you mess with the best you fall like the rest"

    Hey read this>>> http://ps3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=399

  23. #23
    Elite Guru
    DeputyDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,185
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    247 (0 Banked)
    Right now im listening to

    "The Sedistic Hombre by the Name of Gunter Glett"

    By Central Avenue Breakdown.

    http://www.purevolume.com/centralavenuebreakdown

    They are my friend's band. They are really good but the recording is a crappy live recording.

  24. #24
    justintheman99
    Guest
    Right now I am listening to Whiskey In The Jar - Metallica.

  25. #25
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    "Enter Sandman" by Metallica. It's a great song.
    "When you mess with the best you fall like the rest"

    Hey read this>>> http://ps3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=399

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.