Forum Elder

MotorStorm: GDC07 Multiplayer and Community on Gametrailers (03/12/07)

Samsung HL-S5087W 50" DLP Display
    Yamaha RX-V2700 AV Receiver
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Premium
    Sony Playstation 3 @ 1080p

Super Elite
    Thanks for the vid! i bought this game today, the graphics are awesome!! but i wish there were more tracks and modes. but that will be soon!! + rep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PS3 60GB Games: R:FOM, FNR3, MotorStorm, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Warhawk, COD4, UT3
    110" HD Projection TV
    PSN:BLAKWALSTREET/ THeGaME--

Industry Insider
    yeah the dev's stated they were barely scratching the surface (PS3 POWER!!) with Motorstorm, and if given more time and experience with the system..they could surpass the launch game (game play, graphics, etc).<---paraphrased not verbatim.

If you play Motorstorm w/ the in car view or close up view (when on bikes/atv's), you'll notice the game comes close to the target render seen at E3. IMO: The only thing missing are the crazy camera angles (jerky in car camera), depth of field, motion blur, guages, windshield wipers, destructible windshields, and even more realistic mud. You add all or some of those elements in the next Motorstorm and you've got a dead on target render...which after the rushed out nature of this game, doesn't seem to far off in the distance.

Breaking Beta Builds Since 83

Forum Guru
    I totally enjoy the MotorStorm experience it can be quite fusterating at times but it's a total blast one you get use to the loads it's just down right awesome.

Super Elite

Still wondering whether or not to purchase this game. What do you guys think? The demo is old and just alright. What should I do?
    *Own PS3 (60gb) Launch Day
    *Username = MikaMo33
    *R:FOM, COD3/COD4, RR7,NHL 2k7, Motor Storm, Oblivion, GTA IV, Assassin's Creed, UT3, Orange Box
    *Own Wii: Zelda, Red Steel, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero III

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika Mo 25 View Post
    Still wondering whether or not to purchase this game. What do you guys think? The demo is old and just alright. What should I do?
    i feel that they left a lot of options out and i think it was rushed, but what it ultimately comes down to is the racing itself, which is a blast. i'd recommend picking it up or at least renting it.

Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by themann4200 View Post
    i feel that they left a lot of options out and i think it was rushed, but what it ultimately comes down to is the racing itself, which is a blast. i'd recommend picking it up or at least renting it.
    Thanks, I think I'll rent it first if I get the chance. + rep for you
    *Own PS3 (60gb) Launch Day
    *Username = MikaMo33
    *R:FOM, COD3/COD4, RR7,NHL 2k7, Motor Storm, Oblivion, GTA IV, Assassin's Creed, UT3, Orange Box
    *Own Wii: Zelda, Red Steel, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero III

.ElemenT.
    I don't know man, I was skeptical at first. I thought the demo was just "okay." And I was daring enough to go out and buy it.

It may be a bit short, but it soooo fun and crazy and hectic. You get the point. It is just pure chaotic fun. I even go back and play old races just because it is freaking awesome. Plus after single player, which I have yet to complete, there is online, which is fun as well.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    after playing the JP version, even with online the american version has, i think i will hold out on this one(since i've basically beat the first one)

Christmas Thief
    Quote Originally Posted by .ElemenT. View Post
    I don't know man, I was skeptical at first. I thought the demo was just "okay." And I was daring enough to go out and buy it.

It may be a bit short, but it soooo fun and crazy and hectic. You get the point. It is just pure chaotic fun. I even go back and play old races just because it is freaking awesome. Plus after single player, which I have yet to complete, there is online, which is fun as well.
    I've been the same way. I am just too skeptical to pay full price for it right now. There are a lot of people saying great things about it. Most of them say that single player is still lots of fun even if it feels incomplete.

I really want the game but I don't want to be dissapointed after spending $60

Thread Information