Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Grand Theft Auto For PS3

So guys what kind of stuff do you think they'll put in to make it even better? I mean San Andreas is great but think of how awesome GTA could be on a next gen system. ideas?
    Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.

Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog.

I Do Admin Thingies

PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    Bigger levels, better graphics, less stupid AI, and things we've yet to think of...

"Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

Forum Sage
    Nar cant diss the AI its good enuf, so you can actually speed in you car that modded for $2500 and not gettin a cop chase in it. did you notice that in san andreas the public ACTUALLY have MEANINGFUL conversations, well when i say meaningful i mean about as meaninggful as 2+2. any ways i think better grapthics and THOUSANDS OF CARS! imaging having to do an import export list of 1000 cars! another feature i would like to emphisize on is the ever changeing radio stations, listen to WCTR more often and you will find out the gaps like why u turn against OG LOC (or Jeffrey) and how officer Tenpenny dies by the homeless. i thought it was a great addition to the game. and how can the Expand liberty city into a state? maybe have bigger counrtyside. and actually be lost (like i did in san andreas, but then i found the map in the pause menu lol) any ways we can expect more to come on the next generation PS.

I Do Admin Thingies

PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    Yes, I agree. The AI is MUCH improved from the last game. BUT, some of the members you recruit in your gang act quite stupid at times, and it's hard to control them while they're runnig into walls.

ohh man GTA for the PS3 now that would be shweeeet. I wouldn't want a bigger map. I thing San Andreas is the biggest I want a map. Well since the first gen GTA on the PS3 will be on a single layered Blu-Ray disk its gonna be like 25 gigs compared to GTA:SA's 10 gig capacity. now since they can fit all of SA in a 10gig disk well. a 25 gigger will be sweet.

-better graphics
    -way better framerate
    -tons of more cars
    -a huge library of cool music and more talk stations
    -the same size of SA will be cool but way more detailed landscapes

ohh man i can go on 4ever but ill leave it there for now I CANT WAIT!

mmm

1- Better graphices.
    2- More cars and real cars..
    3- bigger map
    4- make more details..
    5- can do on your own car anything like sel it or fix it... like that
    David Beckham 7

My site: www.ps2-land.tk
    My Mail: davidbeckham_77@hotmail.com
    My Platform: Ps2
    My Friend: The Soccer Ball...

Veteran
    ok, think about San Andreas. Now multiply that by 2.5, and thats what you get on PS3.
    "This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction." -Muhammad Ali

Forum Elder
    im guessing that u made up the "2.5" right? thats what u think is gonna happen, or does it actually say that? )just wondering cause if its offical or somthing thats a whole new topic...)

I Do Admin Thingies

PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    That would be a made up number, Fman.

Quote Originally Posted by PLaYabb_619
    Well since the first gen GTA on the PS3 will be on a single layered Blu-Ray disk its gonna be like 25 gigs compared to GTA:SA's 10 gig capacity. now since they can fit all of SA in a 10gig disk well. a 25 gigger will be sweet.
    The GTA SA media is a single layer DVD , not the DVD9 we were waiting for...

They did all that with 4GB... imagine 6 times more data... but they could use dual layer BR if they need... 50GB... sweet...
    You could not only have radio stations, but cars with disk changers, hehehe... you could a buy a CD and listen to it in your car...

What I want is: huge map, awesome graphics, awesome AI, 60FPS minimum, and far more interaction... enter any building, GT4 physics in the cars... and everything could be destoyed.... I should be able to cut anything with a chain saw, a tree for example... shot tires of a car, break walls in pieces with my bazooka (something far better than we have in Red Faction)...

Real clothes... when I leave the water, it should be wet, also the hair... they both should respond to the wind.... and 1000 more things, hehehe
    I hate Signatures !

Blake
    60FPS minimum
    60FPS is all you need in any game since the human eye cant really destinguish any difference above that. To add more would be pointless.

Apprentice

I would want it where you could live a life and almoust make it sim like where you can level up certain things. but i would like there to be a greater strap on money especially early on so you get to the point where you need to do the next mission to not starve or to pay rent or something.
    Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.

Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog.

What would be cool would be a completly online based game where you buy a disc and you connect to a server or something through that and you play on a HUGE landscape which has many cities and smaller towns, then you could walk around drive around do anything within that space and if you want you can become a gangster or join the police force or just be a normal civilian working at a local gas station. I don't know about you guys but I think this sounds like a very fun game dunno if it would be possible.

Apprentice

Well i think theyd have to be NPC's for the normal citizens but i think that would be cool if we could control it all and we could work our way up in even the normal citizen jobs and we could be CEO's and stuff if we were good enough and we could be mayors, or dictators he he, and just have our own world. the more i talk about it though the more it seems it could never work. it would totaly defeat the purpose of the game. if we destryoed stuff then everything would be rundown in no time at all and then the game would suck. I'm just gonna keep on thinking about this one.

Well if you can control everything you can just hire a contractor to rebuild what you break.

Forum Sage
    I would like to point out that the name for a disk is medium, not beeing a nag but informative.
    Also takeing on normal citizen jobs, its gunna make GTA end up like the sims, and that is not what the game is all about, there needs to be more telephone jobs like in Vice city where you take calls to be an asassin. and i hope they dont start with the whole SIN CITY idea, that really did suck ass!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FmanFORPS3
    im guessing that u made up the "2.5" right? thats what u think is gonna happen, or does it actually say that? )just wondering cause if its offical or somthing thats a whole new topic...)
    Actually I tried to use the disk space that they currently use for GTA and how much a BD-ROM could hold up to. I thought they did it with the disk that holds up to 9.7GB or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock
    They did all that with 4GB... imagine 6 times more data... but they could use dual layer BR if they need... 50GB... sweet...
    You could not only have radio stations, but cars with disk changers, hehehe... you could a buy a CD and listen to it in your car...
    All this fun with only 4GB? I can't wait for GTA one PS3 now. It should be wayy better.

Here's my wishlist:

500+ vehicles - This should include the old lamborghini Infernus. I really miss that car, but the new San Andreas should stay also maybe with a new name. Also, there should be like 4 or 5 different types of tanks.

50+ weapons - My suggestions include paintball guns.

All Vehicles are Modable - Even if there's not much to do on a certain vehicle, they could at least let us put nitros or repaint it. (Nitro on a Go-Kart would certainly kick some asses, and we should be able to paint our hummer Yellow or something.)

Mobile Phone - You it should more or less work as good as the codec in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. You can have a list of contacts to call.

The girlfriend feature - I don't like this, I wish this could be less of a part of the game. I mean I dont want the girlfriends to ever reach me on the mobile phone.

Forward shooting - We should be able to do this on a kart, BF Injection etc. Just like we could on a bike.

THE TAXI FEATURE! - With our mobile phone we should be able to call a private taxi and it'll will come and pick you up. And then it'll show you the map and you should be able to click on your destination. The fare varies on the distance.

Go Overseas - It'll be top quality if we can buy plane tickets to Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas and the cities that'll will be on the next game.
    I dont care if there's no missions or enterable buildings there, I just miss the old place of ours

Girlfriend contact - You can contact your girlfriend with your mobile if she's 'not home.' And she'll tell you where to meet her and stuff.

I'll post some more idea later

Snow and Windy weather - Yeah, when it's snowing it'll be kinda hard to drive without sliding too much. When it's windy (or superwindy) it'll be kinda hard to fly a cropduster and trees etc will be blown by the wind and you can see it!

Tha' Submarine! - Since the underwater world is that good, we should have a better way of exploring it. Like with a submarine, there should be two different types of submarine. A typical one and a military one which can fire heatseeking torpedos.

A Camcorder? - Something like that, just so you can record like your stunt or something and you can watch it in cinematic view thing.

Driving License - You'd have to at least get all bronze in driving school to do driving-related jobs (e.g: Valet, vigilante, medic, firefighter... okay maybe everything).

Man the game will kick major asses if they take all my suggestions. Which is unlikely.
    PS3 Fund: 550 (waiting for EU launch)
    Games I will get: Resistance: Fall of Man, Rainbow Six Vegas, F.E.A.R.

MySpace

Veteran
    You make some good points about not being able to shoot forward from the BF injection and also I like the idea of a submarine but can't quite think how they would make it fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus
    You make some good points about not being able to shoot forward from the BF injection and also I like the idea of a submarine but can't quite think how they would make it fun.
    Lol maybe they should make some military submarines that would chase us once our wanted level reach 6 stars or something.
    And if we wanna go further, there should be sharks we'd be able to kill

Speaking of sea animals, it would harm us if we touch the jelly fish.
    PS3 Fund: 550 (waiting for EU launch)
    Games I will get: Resistance: Fall of Man, Rainbow Six Vegas, F.E.A.R.

MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus
    If youre so keen to get a submarine and you play GTA:VC on PC then heres a good mod.

Forum Sage
    I have an idea, been able to Grift (Con people) into doing stuff like, get their bank cards and stuff, well not their bank cards, but con for cash or mobile phone.

Edit: like when conning people, you must reply correctly with the left and right d-pad so if you say, "can i borrow you mobile" and the person says "you wont run off with it" you press left (posetive reply) to say "sure i wont i dont steel from people" and when the person gives you the mobile, you run off with it!

Apprentice

that would be to easy and would quickly get boring.

sorry to rain on the parades of the people who think SA in on a 4GB disk. There are like 4.5GB of space on a layer of DVD and SA has two layers. hence the Dual Layered name of the disk it uses so the total capacity of the "disk" (2 layers) is areund 9-10 GB. so SA was built on a 10 GB disk not a 4 GB disk

Veteran
    Ummm... You sure about that? 'Cause I kind of doubt it even if it was then imagine like 2.5 times SA for a next gen GTA.

By the way, I heard that the next GTA was Des Moines. However you spell it, the capital of Iowa.
    "This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction." -Muhammad Ali

Thread Information