Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 422 of 656 FirstFirst ... 412422432 ... LastLast
Results 10,526 to 10,550 of 16387
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    From American Dad the other night:

Classic!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Wait they released Brodus Clay DLC for WWE 12 and still say no to Jericho?????

Btw totally going to steal Brodus Clay entrance for my creation.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Wait they released Brodus Clay DLC for WWE 12 and still say no to Jericho?????

Btw totally going to steal Brodus Clay entrance for my creation.
    He's pre-Funkasaurus, by the way.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    He's pre-Funkasaurus, by the way.

Lame, I did buy the mp3 so I will just make entrance myself.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You do know that with the next update for WWE 12, they are giving you Y2J for free?

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Raw was great and the taker was wearing a wig i believe and it is because of this recent photo

this is going around the web and some are saying its a fake and others say its not, you decide
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    I heard he shaved his head off after he got marrried.

anywho

This sums up perfectly my feelings about the rumble and why seamus won.

Sheamus won because too many fans thought
    Jericho
    was going to win. But the really awful part here, even though that's already kind of terrible enough, is that Sheamus won because too many people
    wanted Jericho to win. And not solely because they love Jericho. But because it made sense within the context of his story. His big return. His trolling. His promise that the world would never be the same. His promo videos. Sheamus had himself a big push over a year ago but has since spent the last year not competing for anything meaningful because Randy Orton had the top spot onSmackdown. And ever since Christian's been injured, Sheamus has been in a holding pattern, fighting jobbers like Jinder Mahal and Heath Slater. With no storyline to speak of.

And yes I've heard the "doesn't the WWE need to focus on new stars?" argument. We all have. If that's the case, then do it on TV. For free. Re-build Sheamus up on Smackdown. Give us all a reason to believe he should win the Rumble. By the way, I'd love to watch Vince try and explain his business model of choosing winners and planning stoylines based on swerving the internet at one of his shareholder's meetings. "You see, there are these douchebags who live in their parent's basements who think they know what makes for a good story more than I do, so when I like to derail things suddenly and create 'lesser' storylines to keep them on their toes."

As you can see, I'm really relying on the pictures to make you laugh this week because I'm sort of in "pissed-off berserker" mode and when you feel the "seethe" with each keyboard peck it's hard to throw in random fart jokes. Or at least it is for me. Oh, but were I more adept at slipping in amusing tales of flatulence and secretional mirth. I just made up the word "secretional" too. I DO WHAT I WANT! Provided it doesn't get me or my family into physical or economical trouble. But yeah, Sheamus winning the Rumble blows. And the reasoning behind his win blows even harder. Now Jericho's entire storyline up until last night when he attacked Punk makes no sense at all. Now the trolling doesn't make any sense. And neither does the "end of the world" crap. Nothing gels. Love does not exist. Only darkness.

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/121/1217450p2.html

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    true and yet it turned out to be a extremely $#@!ty PPV and i regret watching.... They need their A-game for WM28, if its going to be TAKER vs HHH then i am not watching it at all
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    You do know that with the next update for WWE 12, they are giving you Y2J for free?
    Awesome. I know they said a while back they had no plans to do it.

Taker was going bald so maybe he shaved, or maybe they where really bad hair extensions.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Got evidence for this? I haven't heard anything about this, and I can't see THQ working on a brand new model for WWE 12.
    They're giving away Kane for free now to apparently resolve the bad network issues they've had, which sucks. But even then, it's the original Kane, which is a let-down. I'd at least rather have the old Kane with one sleeve.

Super Elite

New Japan Pro Wrestling has been sold for roughly 500 million yen, or $6.5 million USD. The new owners said that their goal is to make NJPW the biggest wrestling company in the world, with other words; taking down WWE.

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Men_Wolverine View Post
    New Japan Pro Wrestling has been sold for roughly 500 million yen, or $6.5 million USD. The new owners said that their goal is to make NJPW the biggest wrestling company in the world, with other words; taking down WWE.
    That is kind of cheap. Jericho should have bought it.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    **Smackdown spoilers***

Apparently on Smackdown Michael Cole has finally given in and now likes Daniel Bryan was only a matter of time.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Got evidence for this? I haven't heard anything about this, and I can't see THQ working on a brand new model for WWE 12.
    They're giving away Kane for free now to apparently resolve the bad network issues they've had, which sucks. But even then, it's the original Kane, which is a let-down. I'd at least rather have the old Kane with one sleeve.

Erm yeah, its on game, when you go to sign into xbl to play online or where you try and d/l a character creation, there is a lil blurb from the thq team, they dont say y2j, but they say things like breaks the walls down etc

http://www.gamepur.com/news/6846-wwe...-revealed.html

my bad, seems it wasnt Y2J, but kane.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    **Smackdown spoilers***

Apparently on Smackdown Michael Cole has finally given in and now likes Daniel Bryan was only a matter of time.
    Bell-end.

Erm yeah, its on game, when you go to sign into xbl to play online or where you try and d/l a character creation, there is a lil blurb from the thq team, they dont say y2j, but they say things like breaks the walls down etc

http://www.gamepur.com/news/6846-wwe...-revealed.html

my bad, seems it wasnt Y2J, but kane.
    Yep.

For comments on the matter I'll refer to my previous post about the WWE 12 'Masked' Kane.

Veteran
    Bell-end.

Yep.

For comments on the matter I'll refer to my previous post about the WWE 12 'Masked' Kane.
    Cole isn't one of those :P He is an absolute hero right now He is so much better than the washed up old Lawler! If Cole can turn it down a bit and not talk over the talents etc then he will be absolutely amazing, the only issue I have is him not acknowledging what's going on in the ring enough.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Cole isn't one of those :P He is an absolute hero right now He is so much better than the washed up old Lawler! If Cole can turn it down a bit and not talk over the talents etc then he will be absolutely amazing, the only issue I have is him not acknowledging what's going on in the ring enough.
    He's well annoying, but then I suppose he's doing his job.

When he was asked to insult Lawler's late mother, I'd like to know if he was against the idea at all or whether he just went straight for it. If it was the latter then he is a bell-end.

Miqo'te Bard

When he was asked to insult Lawler's late mother, I'd like to know if he was against the idea at all or whether he just went straight for it. If it was the latter then he is a bell-end.
    I think he was agianst it. Read it on a site when it was happening. Who really knows tho.

Veteran

I imagine he and King knew about it before hand. I.e. Randy saying Eddie is in hell. Jesus that was an awkward moment... I really like him, I've never laughed so hard when he was going on about how moral and great Lauranitus is was brilliant.

On another note am I the only one who just doesn't want to see HHH v Taker III The first was good, the second was decent and I can't see the third being better. Last one was just a finisherfest which wasn't great to be honest. The cynic in me also thinks he has seen what a legacy HBK has had after facing Taker twice and he wants in on that, he also has got way closer to beating Taker than HBK. Ego stroke much?

My dream would be that HHH says he can't face him as he is now a business man blah blah blah so he has an opponent and HBK's music hits... it won't happen but a man can dream...

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    either way cole is an ass and byran i hope loose's the WHC soon, well before WM28. Because they can not keep this lucky charm thing going for long

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    I imagine he and King knew about it before hand. I.e. Randy saying Eddie is in hell. Jesus that was an awkward moment... I really like him, I've never laughed so hard when he was going on about how moral and great Lauranitus is was brilliant.

On another note am I the only one who just doesn't want to see HHH v Taker III The first was good, the second was decent and I can't see the third being better. Last one was just a finisherfest which wasn't great to be honest. The cynic in me also thinks he has seen what a legacy HBK has had after facing Taker twice and he wants in on that, he also has got way closer to beating Taker than HBK. Ego stroke much?

My dream would be that HHH says he can't face him as he is now a business man blah blah blah so he has an opponent and HBK's music hits... it won't happen but a man can dream...
    I DO NOT WANNA SEE TAKER VS TAKER 3!!!

the 2nd one, i didnt even think it was all that!!

$#@! HHH!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    either way cole is an ass and byran i hope loose's the WHC soon, well before WM28. Because they can not keep this lucky charm thing going for long
    Bryan will retain at the PPV so he will go into Mania as champion, I reckon it will be Sheamus v Bryan (V Orton v Barrett) I reckong they could make it a 4 way.

and the I agree 3x HHH just wants an ego boost, he has never had a memorable Wrestlemania moment and that's all he wants.

23. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal

I've actually started to feel sorry for Funkman

No. You're not the only one who doesn't want to see that. Since this is likely to actually be Taker's last match, I'd like to see him face Kane once again, since the two of them are epic, good guys and are supposed to be brothers in storyline. And if Undertaker is to lose this last match, I would be on the side of Mark Calaway and want Glenn Jacobs to end the streak.
    I would loved to have seen Stone Cold and Taker face each other at WrestleMania, but that's not going to happen now.
    Anyway, I'd be alright with Kane beating Taker at Mania.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    a 4 way for the WHC at WM28 is a great idea and maybe i can stand bryan keeping the title until then. But something has to change, i do not know what. But something

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Question: does anyone watch TNA wrestling on Challenge TV in the UK? I'm wondering if they censor it at all. Downloading now is ridiculous.

Thanks.

---------------------------

There has been talk of giving Drew McIntyre a makeover with his current storyline where he becomes more of an "arrogant playboy." Despite appearing to have his job in jeopardy, there are no plans to drop Drew from the SmackDown storylines.
    LOP

Surely they have to play up to the fact that he looks like Evan Stone!

Shawn Michaels is set for the 2/20 Raw as part of the Triple H vs. Undertaker storyline. HBK is scheduled to be the special guest referee for The Undertaker and HHH's match at Wrestlemania, which is scheduled to have a Career vs Streak stipulation.
    PWI

Urgh... exactly what I didn't want to happen. And if there's that stipulation then it's most certain that Taker will lose now, since he's getting worse every year, and I'm sure Triple H will still want to make odd appearances as a wrestler.
    Last edited by Molo316; 02-06-2012 at 19:14.

Thread Information