Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 426 of 655 FirstFirst ... 416426436 ... LastLast
Results 10,626 to 10,650 of 16353
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I completely forgot that The Rock is going to be on Raw tonight.
    I bet that wouldn't go down well with him.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/dieyuppies***/Ellen_YayEllen.jpg[/IMG]

You Tube - Your questions answered...
    @Stone737_ (On Twitter)

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Streak will never die

and i cannot wait for the ROCK later!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Streak will never die

and i cannot wait for the ROCK later!
    I am looking forward to him! I bet Cena comes out and ruins it with a ****ing goofy smile and no selling anything The Rock says.

The Rock: "Cena you are a complete idiot and a goof" Cena: *Stands there and smiles like an idiot*

Supreme Veteran

Source: Pwtorch.com

After The Rock teased that he would appear at WrestleMania 29 in East Rutherford, New Jersey next year, sources within WWE have told the Pro Wrestling Torch that The Rock will be competing at the show.

WrestleMania 29 is set for April 7th, 2013 at MetLife Stadium.
    Former WWE star Shane Helms tweeted about the rumors of many wrestlers in WWE being upset that The Rock is getting the spotlight atWrestleMania 28 despite not being a full-time performer. Helms tweeted that those wrestlers don't understand the business...

"FTR, anybody in the WWE locker room that is *****ing about The Rock's involvement in WrestleMania needs to stop being a douche! He's earned it! WrestleMania has always had celebrity involvement and if the the celebrity this year happens to actually be a GREAT pro wrestler, it's a win!!"

Lance Storm also defended the Rock again via Twitter:

"If the dude will draw more money, he deserves the spot. Absolutely. And he WILL draw more money, end of story."

And The Rock tweeted the following today about the situation:

"Incredible to me how many of the boys don't get the 'business' part of our business."

He's absolutely right.
    fter John Cena's promo about The Rock on RAW, it was reported that several workers backstage loved it because they were upset that the Rock was being used in the main event of WrestleMania despite not being a full-time promoter, and that he was being used in a spot that could be used to elevate another talent.

With that news circulating around the internet, a fan asked Rock over Twitter, "Haters claim you're keeping them from wrestling at 'Mania and they can't get over. Why couldn't they get over when you were gone?"The Rock replied with the following:

@da_other_man The ones who are complaining are the ones who will never get over anyway, Too busy complaining.
    Link: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/index?Item_page=2

As you can see from these quotes here, that some WWE wrestlers and staff do not like the sight of the Rock in the WWE anymore, because he gets all the attention and none is put on other wrestlers.... To me its a shocker that the WWE acts this way, since it brings in the business and all

Plus The Rock is going to wrestle at wrestlemaina 29.... and against who is unclear, but it might be a rematch against cena

Super Elite
    Do I live in a nice house with my GF or in my Moms basement? You decide!!
    It really baffles my mind why ANYONE would be unhappy with The Rock wrestling at WM28. Honestly, it's not like he's taking anyone's place in the main event, it's not like Tyler Reks, JTG, Drew McIntyre or Curt Hawkins would be wrestling at WM28 if Rock wasn't wrestling.
    Not only that, but this WM is bound to get over 1 million PPV buys, aprox. 400.000 more then pre-WM27 I think. I think we can all pretty much agree that increase is due to The Rock, so basically he gets 400.000 extra people to watch not just him, but everyone on the card, giving them much more exposure.
    Plus, the bigger the buyrate, the more $ everyone gets. I seriously cannot understand the complaints within WWE.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style

The mighty has fallen? I mean, hot damn!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Elite Member
    Rock, I love you; but Cena got you tonight.

He was pissed (Flustered) after Cena said that and when Cena left you could tell.

Good Raw tonight.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I agreed with what The Rock said about the man back in the day, Stone Cold Steve Austin, not fighting for the other guys and everything, but Cena just owned Rocky last night.
    It was a sad thing to see, but I'll give Cena all the credit in the world.
    It was painful to see that Rock did indeed have notes written on his wrist, which I have never seen before and would never have imagined The Rock, of all people having to do that.
    And what got to me was that the majority of the time, Rock was talking a lot of hot air about Twitter trends and chants. Apart of from the comment about fighting for the others, what he said seemed to have no meaning towards building up to WrestleMania. In the few minutes that Cena was face to face with him, he did and said more than The Rock seemed to the entire time.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/dieyuppies***/Ellen_YayEllen.jpg[/IMG]

You Tube - Your questions answered...
    @Stone737_ (On Twitter)

9. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Elite
    Cena was great last night. He definitely owned Rock. As for Rocky having notes on his wrist, call me crazy but I think it's a work. Why the hell would a Hollywood actor who needs to memorize scripts, and who has so much experience with promo's have notes written on his wrist? It's the first time I've ever seen him with it, and it's just too much of a coincedence, it's just so Cena could say something about it (imo) 'cause Rock has been burying Cena for a year already.

11. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Men_Wolverine View Post
    Cena was great last night. He definitely owned Rock. As for Rocky having notes on his wrist, call me crazy but I think it's a work. Why the hell would a Hollywood actor who needs to memorize scripts, and who has so much experience with promo's have notes written on his wrist? It's the first time I've ever seen him with it, and it's just too much of a coincedence, it's just so Cena could say something about it (imo) 'cause Rock has been burying Cena for a year already.
    I agree. Rock would never do that. It was a good way to give Cena a 1up.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran

i feel WM 28 is going to be ok, but the main match will not be cena vs The Rock. It will be the Undertaker vs Triple H hell in a cell match

The Undertakers Match will be the biggest match of the year because its the most important match in the WWE and the last one the Undertaker will wrestle in.

The Cena and Rock match, is just like the WWE getting celebraties in to boost ratings and get more Media attention for the company. They do it all the time with WM, KOTR, SS etc.... All their top PPV's, But because the Rock is a Movie star and not a wrestler anymore, accept for WM. It puts him in the role as celebrate vs wrestler type situation.. That is how i see it

Master Poster
    Cena got owned and went crying lol

Supreme Veteran

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

-- USA sent out a press released promoting their win as the top-rated cable network during February. The press release gave Raw credit for doing its part, stating: WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW made USA the #1 network in all of television Mondays from 9:00-11:00 p.m. in February 2012 among M18-34 and the top cable network in P18-34 and M18-49. USA beat ABC and CBS head to head among P18-34 in this timeslot and outperformed ABC in every male demo (M18-49/25-54/18-34/total males).

-- The Undertaker has surgery done on both his hip and shoulder during his time away from the ring. When he showed up last week at RAW, he was estimated at 275 - 280 pounds which is the lightest of his career. Many believed he would retire after WrestleMania 28, but as that hasn't been hinted at his colleagues expect he will wrestle a few more years since he's only wrestling one match a year. He's also got his own gym and ring in his home.
    Link: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...we-future-more

Some update on the Understakers career in the WWE

its small news but enough to make me believe i am wrong in thinking he will retire at wrestlemaina or on raw the next night

PLUS THIS BIT OF NEWS

Source: Pwinsider

The latest word internally on the planned WWE Network is that it will launch in November during sweeps. No hard launch date has bet set as of now. The company definitely wants it to air before the end of the year.

November is also when they plan to debut their new Crusierweight series. Talents who had been talked with about working the show were told that plans to sign anyone were pushed to the fall. WWE is looking for wrestlers in the 200 lb range.
    Link: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...erweights-show

This i am excited for, because its bringing the Crusierweight back as a series and i loved the crusierweight when it was in the WWE and i hope they add it to the shows
    Last edited by claud3; 03-01-2012 at 13:59.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Will they ever get rid of the PG?

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Will they ever get rid of the PG?
    After mattell deal expires.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran

Here is an interview with Mick Foley

Its a great interview

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    After mattell deal expires.
    When will that be?

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    When will that be?
    I think it is a 3 year deal with almost 2 years already done. No clue tho.

Super Elite
    I doubt WWE will get rid of their PG programming, it doesn't really make sence for them to get rid of it..

Also the cruiserweight show sounds awesome, hopefully they'll sign some awesome indy talent like Ricochet, PAC, Flip Kendrick and AR Fox for this show.

Supreme Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by X-Men_Wolverine View Post
    the cruiserweight show sounds awesome, hopefully they'll sign some awesome indy talent like Ricochet, PAC, Flip Kendrick and AR Fox for this show.
    It does sound great... I been waiting for a long time for the WWE to bring it back.... Just hope its a permit thing in the WWE

Here is audio of Hulk Hogan, discussing his issues with the Ultimate Warrior. During the audio, Hogan states that he feels bad for Warrior, that Warrior wanted to end the WM 6 match after 4-minutes, and that Warrior used to be a nice guy and hang out with his family, that he has totally changed, and then calls his a "*****." Check out the short interview below…
    Link: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...timate-warrior

Hogan has a cheek to call anyone a ***** and get away with it, he is one to and a joke in fact... In fact he is just a joke and the way he gets on now, i have no interest in him anymore.... The sooner he goes from the wrestling scene the better
    Last edited by claud3; 03-02-2012 at 16:08.

Miqo'te Bard
    Ultimate warrior is a ***** and always has been a joke. I have never liked him. If he wasent so selfish and greedy he could have had a bigger career. Aside from being first to own ic and heavyweight title he has done nothing.

Supreme Veteran

true, but since hogan has been back on the scene for awhile. He thinks he is all what he was back in the 80's and all the 90's... He is nothing anymore

Super Elite
    **** it, I'm still a Hogan fan. There'll never be another Hogan, and nobody will ever make the impact on the wrestling biz like he did.

Ultimate Warrior is a complete retard who didn't appriciate what he got in wrestling, even though he sucked in the ring and he always had incoherent promos.

Supreme Veteran

Look i am only currently disrespecting hogan, I loved what he has done for the business.

Some Great News...

Source: PWInsider

WWE has published their 10-K report for 2011 and it includes their wrestling contract with Paul Levesque (a/k/a Triple H). The new agreement went into effect January 1, 2012 and expires on March 30, 2016, when he is 46 years old.
    Highlights:

* Levesque will be paid a 'Minimum Annual Compensation' of $1 million for each year under contract.

* Levesque will be limited to 180 dates per year, unless both parties mutually agree to extend beyond that number.

* Levesque cannot work or perform in any capacity for any 'martial arts' organization while under contract.
    Link:http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...our-more-years

So we will see alot more of Triple H until 2016

Super Elite
    Meh, I don't have a problem with what Hogan is doing nowadays. He's pretty much staying out of the ring, which is a good thing, though he's still more over then 90% of the TNA roster.

As for HHH, I doubt we'll see him alot, likely the same as these past 2 years which is fine with me.

Thread Information