Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 428 of 656 FirstFirst ... 418428438 ... LastLast
Results 10,676 to 10,700 of 16387
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Noticed this:

Is this not John Laurinaitis in the background when Stone Cold drove the Zamboni into Raw in '98?

2. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    Neh not on wrestlezone, I'm on wrestlingforums.com though.

A loss won't hurt either wrestler IMO, Cena has gone over..HBK, HHH, Edge, Big Show (twice), Batista, JBL at Wrestlemania. One loss to the biggest superstar of all time isn't going to hurt him one bit.

Cena will win though, he is the underdog and he will hit his five moves of doom and win. Go cena.. yay

I heard some rumours grumbling that they may go with The Rock being 'Dwayne' at wrestlemania and losing, and Rock coming out next night challenging Cena to a rematch as he has now 'found himself' or some nonsense. If that happens I don't think I'll bother anymore. One thing I do not want to see is a rematch between these 2, I don't even want to hear their names in the same sentence again after Wrestlemania.

If Rock loses clean I am probably gonna take a long time off from WWE, Cena doesn't deserve the win and what will he do after? He buries Punk and wins the belt? Probably...
    Well like I said in my previous post about the WWE being predictable and boring, that stuff you wrote in bold sounds stupid. Im glad Rock is back for whenever he comes to entertain but I feel like he's restrained due to the era. People are mad that he isn't there week to week but if he was then he would bury most of the current talent seeing as most of them suck. Then when he leaves the crowd wouldn't want to see the likes of those Rock buried and the WWE would be stuck. Back to Cena, his character needs to evolve and go through transformations just as Rock, Austin, HHH, and Takers (remember the american badass character). He needs to be entertaining cuz he just is NOT, at least that is my opinion on why I hate him and other hate him as well. But I wouldn't care about the outcome of the WM match seeing as I already feel and know Cena will win, I hardly watch the product. I think the biggest thing that will be intriguing is HOW he wins, if he does win.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    I took a few years break from the WWE as it was $#@!, im heading down that road again. I cant even watch smackdown no more and then they $#@!ed up the punk angle. Wrestlemania will suck, who the $#@! wants to see HHH vs Undertaker again? The only match of interest is Rock vs Cena and Cena will win but by turning heel.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Super Elite

WrestleMania will suck? I'm looking forward to WM big time. I didn't want Taker vs HHH III, but the storyline has been booked very well so far, not to mention HBK is involved, and it's a HIAC match which will guarentee a good match. Jericho vs Punk should be a great wrestling contest, and if given enough time - so can Bryan vs Sheamus. Rock vs Cena wont be a technical classic, but nobody is expecting it to be one, this is just attitude era vs PG era, just like it was golden era/hulkamania vs attitude era in 2002.

Also not sure if anyone cares but I just read this:

"Considered as one of the top independent wrestling stars to rise to prominence in 2011, Combat Zone Wrestling, Dragon Gate USA and EVOLVE Wrestling star Sami Callihan is on the WWE radar, after undergoing a tryout for WWE producers at WWE RAW and WWE SmackDown this week, this according to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com."

Sami Callihan has gone from being one of the most hated in 2009 to one of the most loved in 2011. He got himself in great shape and took as many bookings as he could and nowadays he's usually at the top of the card. I really suggest checking out his match with Finlay from EVOLVE 8 and his match with AR Fox from CZW COD13.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Noticed this:

Is this not John Laurinaitis in the background when Stone Cold drove the Zamboni into Raw in '98?

Just looking at the footage of that raw and its really hard to tell if its him or not
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Just looking at the footage of that raw and its really hard to tell if its him or not
    Yeah. If it is him he looks incredibly skinny, but the face really does look like him.

8. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Yeah. If it is him he looks incredibly skinny, but the face really does look like him.
    Or maybe its his brother and that was his break into the wwe and maybe its just a chance that it was just someone that looks like him. Either way i guess we will just have to go with the fact

IS IT OR ISN'T IT ?
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Looks a lot like him, but according to Wikipedia he didn't join WWE until early 2001 when Vince brought WCW. It says that from 1990 - 2000 he was working in All Japan Pro Wrestling.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Epyon_1 View Post
    Well like I said in my previous post about the WWE being predictable and boring, that stuff you wrote in bold sounds stupid. Im glad Rock is back for whenever he comes to entertain but I feel like he's restrained due to the era. People are mad that he isn't there week to week but if he was then he would bury most of the current talent seeing as most of them suck. Then when he leaves the crowd wouldn't want to see the likes of those Rock buried and the WWE would be stuck. Back to Cena, his character needs to evolve and go through transformations just as Rock, Austin, HHH, and Takers (remember the american badass character). He needs to be entertaining cuz he just is NOT, at least that is my opinion on why I hate him and other hate him as well. But I wouldn't care about the outcome of the WM match seeing as I already feel and know Cena will win, I hardly watch the product. I think the biggest thing that will be intriguing is HOW he wins, if he does win.
    I'm not sure if it's the era holding him back, he says the same things, I just don't think him and Cena mesh well, when Rock is on his own he is damn sure entertaining, Cena hits the ring, Rock is different.

Cena most certainly needs to evolve, but he has said time and time again that he won't change (Then he goes on a 2 hour rant of what he does for the company and says "I don't pander for approval" *sigh* ) he needs a huge character change. I really do not like him, I hope to God Rock beats his ass at Mania, but it just isn't gonna happen.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    They the rock and cena i mean

They respect each other and hate each other at the same time.. The rock hates the fact that cena is trying to do what the rock did and catch the eye of the fans in a way that the rock lived for and that is his icon way. Cena hates the rock because the rock has been their done that really fast and scaled the ladder really quick in the WWE and that eats up inside CENA

They respect each other, in the sense they are doing good by the business and really enjoy what they do

CENA to me is trying to hard and falling at the waist line... The rock just has to come out and the WWE fans go nuts and that i feel eats cena up the most inside, that he is still working the fans to accept that he is not changing his charcter for anyone. That in on its self is a flaw. As mick foley said in the interview i posted here over a few weeks ago.... Back in the attitude ERA the wrestlers that developed their characters and added new dimensions to their character thrived in the WWF/WWE for years and that is what makes a wrestler appeal to the WWE fans... Cena sticks to the same old status quo, were my character is solid and nothing needs to changes.. Were the rock has and always will evolve his WWE character each and every week he is on raw and even after wrestlemania, the rock will still evolve.... Cena needs to look at the way he is seen by us the WWE fans and understand, development of a wrestlers character is key to fans accepting you as a wrestler

My Honest Opinion On This

Super Elite

Or maybe its his brother and that was his break into the wwe and maybe its just a chance that it was just someone that looks like him. Either way i guess we will just have to go with the fact

IS IT OR ISN'T IT ?
    His brother is Road Warrior Animal lol..

14. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    well, we will leave it at that then lol

It seems the unanswered question or it just a cop after all this then

Here look at what i found

-- According to CTPost.com, James Dewayne Bass, also known as Kelly Monique, 34, of Prospect, TN has been extradited to Stamford, CT. Bass is charged with first-degree larceny and four counts of second-degree forgery after making 111 withdrawals in the fall of 2011. Bass has gained control of the WWE account by obtaining routing and account numbers of the WWE checking account. Bass stole over $50,000 from WWE, and was already on probation for an identity theft conviction in Tennessee.
    Link: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/3...-rock-raw-more

$#@! one for the WWE and for this guy
    Last edited by claud3; 03-08-2012 at 19:11.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    well, we will leave it at that then lol

It seems the unanswered question or it just a cop after all this then

Here look at what i found

Link: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/3...-rock-raw-more

$#@! one for the WWE and for this guy
    I think I read he did 61 withdrawals? I can't remember the exact figure but I wonder how long WWE managed to let this go on for before they started doing something about it.

Anyway, I want my little toothpick, AJ, to show some attitude. It sucked that Bryan told her to shut up on Smackdown and there was no reaction from her at all Even if she turned heel and properly sided with him and the way he acts it would be something. I'd like to see her wrestling again though to be honest.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Ard, a lot of you know I'm going to Miami and got some 'throw-in' Mania tickets. So, I need a shirt to wear with my Undisputed Heavyweight Championship. ( Brock Lesnar version)

I'm looking at these two...

I got Heat!

Call to War

I'm thinking about the second one. I really wanted another nWo shirt, but they don't have my size.

I will say though, I can't wait to go there and act like a 50 year-old father saying "Who's that? Wow, when did he get that belt."

Never thought I'd say those words in a BILLION YEARS. I hate you McManhon for robbing me of wrestling.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Super Elite

The I got Heat shirt is pretty fun, as are the other shirts in the kayfabe line. I don't really dig the HHH shirt but that's because I don't like skulls on t-shirts lol.

You're very lucky to be able to go to WM though, I've been wanting to go to WM (or any WWE show for that matter) since about 2005 but no luck as of yet..

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Anyone else think Cena will turn Heel at WM? If you remember the match with Rock vs Austin, Austin said he needs to win and Cena said the same thing and then Vince came out and helped Austin win. This might happened to Cena I feel.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Men_Wolverine View Post
    You're very lucky to be able to go to WM though, I've been wanting to go to WM (or any WWE show for that matter) since about 2005 but no luck as of yet..
    Not sure if I'm lucky since I haven't been invested in the WWE since 2005. It's just like going to a museum with a chick for me now. Wouldn't even be going if my friend didn't tell me it was in Miami. WWE and WM was the furthest thing from my mind. Then, of course he explains that this is Takers last Mania and Rock would be present. So of course I said it would be decent to see history being made. But I came for the Miami night! $#@! wrasslin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Mankind
    Anyone else think Cena will turn Heel at WM? If you remember the match with Rock vs Austin, Austin said he needs to win and Cena said the same thing and then Vince came out and helped Austin win. This might happened to Cena I feel.
    Are you suggesting a new Power Trip in the making?!?!

Nah... can't be.
    Last edited by $Greatness$; 03-11-2012 at 12:02.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    If Cena is to turn heel it needs to happen at WM28, not the day before, not the day after, WM28 is hands down the biggest opportunity to do the heel turn.

@ Greatness; gotcha, though speaking as someone who has followed wrestling pretty much daily for years I gotta say I'm jealous..

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    If Cena is to turn heel it needs to happen at WM28, not the day before, not the day after, WM28 is hands down the biggest opportunity to do the heel turn.

@ Greatness; gotcha, though speaking as someone who has followed wrestling pretty much daily for years I gotta say I'm jealous..
    There will never be a bigger opportunity for Cena to turn heel.

It won't happen though, this is WWE's chance to solidify Cena as the biggest star of all the times (In their stupid eyes).

Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    There will never be a bigger opportunity for Cena to turn heel.

It won't happen though, this is WWE's chance to solidify Cena as the biggest star of all the times (In their stupid eyes).
    Then again did anyone think Hulk Hogan would turn heel in 1996? He was WCW's biggest star, he was starting to get booed too, much like Cena but they dubbed cheers over it. Then pretty much out of nowhere he turns heel.

WWE can get the biggest heel turn ever by turning Cena. The groundwork is already there for it anyway. Cena is sick and tired of giving 100% every single night for everyone in the audience, but he doesn't get the respect he thinks he deserves. What more do you need for it to work lol?

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Oh yes, I would be lying if I didn't say it is kinda cool. I just wish this day came when I was totally invested into wrestling. From 1993 to 2005 I lived for wrestling. I remember telling my father I'd never step watching wrestling, ever. Even when my friends left long before me. Then Vince turned the switch off and so went my wrestling days, heh. Maybe Brock will return and I'll consider it.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Get an Austin 3:16 shirt and bring back the attitude of the old days.

I need to order myself one from the States. I still have the orange/red version from 2001, but I have no idea where my original white one went. Always wanted to get the red blood one.

26. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Super Elite

Raw was $#@!ing awesome! David Otunga promo was funny, Cena's rap was enjoyable, The Rock concert was brilliant etc..

Also lol @ Undertaker saying WM is April 21st.

Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    LOL....The fastest ref in the world

Cena actually sucked big time on raw this week, and so did the rock.... The shawn michaels and undertaker bit , for me was the best of the whole show

Thread Information