View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

    30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

    13 30.23%
Page 438 of 658 FirstFirst ... 428438448 ... LastLast
Results 10,926 to 10,950 of 16437
  1. #10926
    Veteran
    yourmumsface17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,596
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    14,867 (0 Banked)
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Think they've ruined Lesnars return slightly. This week made no sense.

    He came out last week to a huge ovation, massive cheers, this week he comes out, and for absolutely no reason at all, he alligns himself with Johnny (Frankly they could have waited 3-4 weeks for the PPV and maybe had Johnny help Lesnar beat Cena.) They should have had him as a tweener until the PPV IMO.

    I want to see Lesnar the human destruction machine, not Lesnar, just another heel who is with Lauranitus, what a load of bull. Also I don't appreciate them just announcing it in the back like Lesnar is just some nobody, I mean Lesnar v Cena is a F'n HUGE match, I mean 2 years ago, if I said to you, Lesnar will come back and face Cena.. At extreme rules, no one would believe me, kind of takes away from it, I don't even mind all that, that it was at Extreme Rules, just the fact that it got announced in such a way that seemed like it didn't really matter.

    There were 2 questions that needed anwsering after Lesnar returned.

    1) Is he face or heel?
    2) When will he fight Cena?

    They had anwsered these 10 minutes into his second appearance talk about a rush.

    However, it wasn't all bad, I loved the brawl and it was good that another F5 was hit, so there were some positives; hopefully WWE will do a good job of this feud.

  2. Likes 33x likes this post
  3. #10927
    Master Poster
    santinomarella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,485
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    7,163 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    I don't mind this match is at ER, it adds a lot of value to the PPV and would imagine it will get a lot of buys. Lesnar seems like he is going to be around for a while so WWE will obviously use him at every opportunity.

    Not surprised Lesnar is heel straight away. Cena isn't changing so they still want people cheering Cena, with Lesnars big return Lesnar is going to get cheered, so using Johnny will help Lesnar become heel as quickly as possible and get as many people as possible cheering Cena. If Lesnar returned and just kept attacking Cena, he would keep getting cheered, that won't look good for their main man.


  4. #10928
    Veteran
    yourmumsface17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,596
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    14,867 (0 Banked)
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by santinomarella View Post
    I don't mind this match is at ER, it adds a lot of value to the PPV and would imagine it will get a lot of buys. Lesnar seems like he is going to be around for a while so WWE will obviously use him at every opportunity.

    Not surprised Lesnar is heel straight away. Cena isn't changing so they still want people cheering Cena, with Lesnars big return Lesnar is going to get cheered, so using Johnny will help Lesnar become heel as quickly as possible and get as many people as possible cheering Cena. If Lesnar returned and just kept attacking Cena, he would keep getting cheered, that won't look good for their main man.
    That's true, yeah using him at ER isn't the end of the world, just they have already turned him into 'generic heel 1' and they can't protect Cena forever, face it, Lesnar is obviously going to get cheered over Cena, why fight it?

  5. #10929
    Master Poster
    santinomarella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,485
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    7,163 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    That's true, yeah using him at ER isn't the end of the world, just they have already turned him into 'generic heel 1' and they can't protect Cena forever, face it, Lesnar is obviously going to get cheered over Cena, why fight it?
    I don't think they are ever going to stop trying to get Cena cheered. ER is in Chicago as well so it's going to be loud and probably just like last time a lot of hate for Cena.


  6. #10930
    Veteran
    yourmumsface17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,596
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    14,867 (0 Banked)
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by santinomarella View Post
    I don't think they are ever going to stop trying to get Cena cheered. ER is in Chicago as well so it's going to be loud and probably just like last time a lot of hate for Cena.
    The writing is on the wall, he needs to go heel.

    What the hell was he smiling about last night? Does he think he is being cool and edgey cos he smiled when he got punched in the mouth? Does it make him cool that he didn't clean himself up before he spoke to Lauranitus and did his best Finlay impression (I love to fight, I don't care about my face) and got a cheap dig in on The Rock? (Oh thank God Rock won, sweet Jesus thank God.)

    Apparently he is going to be in Marine 3? (I believe Orton got pulled out) People reckon he will get a kayfabe injury and go film it.

    If he does that makes him the biggest hypocrite there is

  7. #10931
    Master Poster
    santinomarella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,485
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    7,163 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    The writing is on the wall, he needs to go heel.

    What the hell was he smiling about last night? Does he think he is being cool and edgey cos he smiled when he got punched in the mouth? Does it make him cool that he didn't clean himself up before he spoke to Lauranitus and did his best Finlay impression (I love to fight, I don't care about my face) and got a cheap dig in on The Rock? (Oh thank God Rock won, sweet Jesus thank God.)

    Apparently he is going to be in Marine 3? (I believe Orton got pulled out) People reckon he will get a kayfabe injury and go film it.

    If he does that makes him the biggest hypocrite there is
    They needed to capitalise on his peoples elbow attempt at WM, that could have been the start of a heel turn. It's just been completely ignored.

    Haha yeah not much can stop Cena smiling, it almost looked like he was bragging "Look at me! I got a cut lip from a fight! How cool am I!?"

    Would be good to see him gone for a while, WWE Championship needs some more attention on it and guys like Ziggler might stand a chance of moving up.


  8. #10932
    Veteran
    yourmumsface17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,596
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    14,867 (0 Banked)
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by santinomarella View Post
    They needed to capitalise on his peoples elbow attempt at WM, that could have been the start of a heel turn. It's just been completely ignored.

    Haha yeah not much can stop Cena smiling, it almost looked like he was bragging "Look at me! I got a cut lip from a fight! How cool am I!?"

    Would be good to see him gone for a while, WWE Championship needs some more attention on it and guys like Ziggler might stand a chance of moving up.
    The WWE what? Oh yeah the championship belt

    I mean.. does it even matter anymore? WWE don't care about it, why should the audience? (I hope Jericho v Punk goes on last at ER).

  9. #10933
    Master Poster
    santinomarella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,485
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    7,163 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    The WWE what? Oh yeah the championship belt

    I mean.. does it even matter anymore? WWE don't care about it, why should the audience? (I hope Jericho v Punk goes on last at ER).
    Hopefully it does as it's in Punks home town.


  10. #10934
    YouTube Editor
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    14,931
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    8,897 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Seeing John Cena with a bloodied face made me smile. Is that wrong?

    8 years and counting!

  11. #10935
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,407
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    78,602 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Men_Wolverine View Post
    How is becoming UFC Heavyweight Champion, and beating Shane Carwin who had never lost (and never even fought in a 2nd round) sucking as an MMA fighter? lol
    Shane Carwin beat the snot out of him until he gassed........ Lesnar was never a "good" fighter. He was just able to lay on his opponents.

  12. Likes 33x likes this post
  13. #10936
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,630
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    1,035 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I thought it was actually cool cena got bloodied, because it proves you can see him
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  14. Likes The Cage likes this post
  15. #10937
    Elite Guru
    Suley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    1,629 (0 Banked)
    Items CoD: World at WarEA SportsActivision Logo360 SlimModern Warfare 3
    The Stooges were so $#@!ing awful.

    #CoolCoolCool

  16. #10938
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,862
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    15,882 (0 Banked)
    The bella twins are leaving WWE there contract expires on 4/30th that means they will be gone at end of april an will no longer see them in WWE! WWE are trying to sign them back but seems like the bella twins are not renewing :/


  17. #10939
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,185
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    608 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    The bella twins are leaving WWE there contract expires on 4/30th that means they will be gone at end of april an will no longer see them in WWE! WWE are trying to sign them back but seems like the bella twins are not renewing :/
    Yep! It's sad news in my opinion. I really like the Bella twins, and would love for them to have had more of a wrestling aspect in WWE programming.

    And it any Brits are bored tonight, Smackdown is live from 1 am on Sky Sports!

  18. #10940
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,040
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    15,547 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Yeah the Bellas grew on me. Use to hate them but they really made strides. They prob going to take a break or just do modeling. Wonder how soon itll be till WWE gets Maria. Apperantly she has gotten a ton better in ROH.

    Also Lesners married to Sable? Dam that girl gets around lol.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  19. #10941
    Dedicated Member
    Tven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    1,501 (0 Banked)
    Items Little Big Planet 2Tommy Vercetti
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    The bella twins are leaving WWE there contract expires on 4/30th that means they will be gone at end of april an will no longer see them in WWE! WWE are trying to sign them back but seems like the bella twins are not renewing :/
    big shame that. although after their 'under ring swap' was found out they lost their gimmick really
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/128bn.jpg border=0 alt= />

  20. #10942
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,185
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    608 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Also Lesners married to Sable? Dam that girl gets around lol.
    Yeah. They've been married for some years now I think.

    Smackdown was alright. I know the ending was paying homage to the old guys but it went down like a lead balloon. There was no reaction at all when Cole got decked.

    I'm mighty glad my little A.J. is still in the picture. Highlight of the show for me!

  21. #10943
    Super Elite
    XMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,447
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    2,729 (5,518 Banked)
    Anyone else been following Mick Foley's online/Twitter fued with FCW standout Dean Ambrose? If not, in short: Dean Ambrose is a former indy wrestler known as Jon Moxley - he competed in promotions as Dragon Gate, EVOLVE and CZW. Dean says Mick Foley ruined an entire generation of wrestlers because of the hardcore $#@! he did back in the day. He raised the bar high and now indy wrestlers nearly kill themselves to "better" Foley (like Moxley used to do).

    It's a great small fued that hopefully carries over to Raw or Smackdown. Ambrose is great on the mic and above average in the ring, I'm saying it now, Ambrose is the future of the WWE.

    Also Smackdown sucked.



  22. #10944
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,457
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    31,821 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Shane Carwin beat the snot out of him until he gassed........ Lesnar was never a "good" fighter. He was just able to lay on his opponents.
    this, lesnar for all his skill, was never a MMA fighter.

    i heard about the twitter feud, WWE are too stupid to bring that across, they should though.

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  23. #10945
    Elite Guru
    Suley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    1,629 (0 Banked)
    Items CoD: World at WarEA SportsActivision Logo360 SlimModern Warfare 3
    Smackdown was $#@! as usual, don't really care about these boring legends except Piper and Foley.
    The only good segment was Piper's pit with ma boy D-Bryan.

    #CoolCoolCool

  24. #10946
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,553
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    6,405 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    this ambrose sounds like a $#@!in idiot. so foley has to appolgise for entertaining millions, including me, month in month out doin crazy $#@! during and after the austin 316 period? $#@! him. instead of focusing on doin dumb $#@!, why not work on his 'in-ring' skills, and actually work on entertaining the crowd the way bret hart use to do...marry actual technical skills and doin some crazy $#@! bump wise. . if, as quoted above, this guy is an an average wrestler, and is the future of the wwe, then we are all in some serious $#@!. We, the audience, deserve better. we are smarter. more benoits and less fat $#@!s, or three move wannabe's, would be a good move. we can be entertained with great actual matches, ... ya know...actual wrestling skill. rant over. sorry guys. I've watched the wwf/wwe since the eighties and like you, watched it evolve through the years...big guys, small guys with really good actual skills who could easily manage ten minute thriller. the product now, i feel, is quite poor. mistakes all over then place, lengthy mic sections and other drivel. it all feels half arsed. $#@! needs to improve. no wonder the wwe is losing cash all over.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  25. #10947
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    anyone seen that clothesline from Ryback ? damn that was awesome lol

  26. #10948
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,185
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    608 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    anyone seen that clothesline from Ryback ? damn that was awesome lol
    It was indeed a heck of a clothesline Why wasn't he this dominating when he was in the Nexus?
    I'd like to see him kick the $#@! out of Mason Ryan. It would just be funny.

    I'm going to be all soft and broody here, but my little A.J. looked lovely last night

  27. #10949
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    It was indeed a heck of a clothesline Why wasn't he this dominating when he was in the Nexus?
    I'd like to see him kick the $#@! out of Mason Ryan. It would just be funny.

    I'm going to be all soft and broody here, but my little A.J. looked lovely last night
    I think he was practicing all that time and yup he would dominate him lol

    and i Agree lol

  28. #10950
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,185
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    608 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    I think he was practicing all that time and yup he would dominate him lol

    and i Agree lol
    I hope they're actually going to go somewhere with him and not just have him constantly having squash matches like Brodus Clay.
    They should at least have them two face each other.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Building a new PC
    By proof in forum PC Gaming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 03:05
  2. Warning for dead_zen: Trolling
    By Svetlana in forum Trash Can
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 16:29
  3. Band Name
    By tjbo1m in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 18:59
  4. Is there anything like cubase for free?
    By adz1992 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 21:22

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.