Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 474 of 656 FirstFirst ... 464474484 ... LastLast
Results 11,826 to 11,850 of 16387
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Not looking forward to the future I don't see anything interesting happening until RR

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Same here. Raw is going to be ok until then and so are the ppv's
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    The only ppv I'm looking forward to survivor series the rest can suck it

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

4. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Survivors series nowadays is not as strong as it use to be. I think i have watched about 5 since 2000 after that, i have not watched one
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I enjoy it now that I think about the whole cm punk thing....he being heel maybe he'll team up with paul heyman that be badass!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    You wish, heyman said thre is no chance and punk does not need a manager of spoke man

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Punk in his "epic" shoot he mentioned he's a paul heyman guy so idk we'll see

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    This is a collection of c.m.punks pipebomds. This is why the wwe needs to keep him and let him speak his mimd and reveal the company more and who runs it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4TG0M15XsyY
    Last edited by claud3; 08-23-2012 at 22:02.

10. Likes Molo316 likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    What the WWE needs to do more of is allow the wrestlers more creative freedom. It is what gave birth to The Rock and Stone Cold, easily the 2 greatest mic personas of all time next to Piper. Stop scripting them all the time and allow them to feel the moment and get involved with their character. How can they align themselves to a character if everything is laid out for them?

8 years and counting!

12. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Totally agree mate. Its what give birth to the attitude era and beyond. Punk is an excellent mic guy and needs more air time with it. Its this pg $#@! that has him limited to a few words of sometimes scripted crap

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Even the rock and stone cold were scripted to a point where there was a discussion on what was gonna happen. The last time wrestlers had freedom to do what they wanted was in WCW and we all know how that worked out

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Yes we all know that mate. But it was awsome scripting

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    In WWE u have guys like triple H and undertaker that sit at the writers table that shouldn't be there. Never has any wrestler been able to be a good writer.

The problem is they focus on the top guys which they don't even know how to use them then when it comes to mid carders they have nothing in place to get them to the top.

Idk I think a faction would be a great idea right about now the nexus was decent and I do enjoy wade barret maybe he needs a new faction that would be great imo

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    True. But i think they are there to fill in the caps. But its crazy that taker and HHH is so bad at it. But i guess if in the business do the business

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I know they sit in on those meetings as far as how much input they do have? I couldn't say. However I can say kevin nash sucks at it and so does hogan lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

19. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    after the change to kiddy scripting. The quality is storylines as sucked ass big time

This vince pointing out a new era and it what happened to it. OH RIGHT pg

http://www.wwe.com/classics/25-momen...e-attitude-era

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    The new PG era has to do with Linda Vinces wife going into politics however they need to get past this pg era bs and do something new

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    with it being there for good. I feel a wwe kiddy era always and thats scary

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Idk we'll see about that I don't believe that would be the case but then again I never thought the pg era would last this long as well

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Super Elite

PG isn't the problem, it's the lazy ass writers and WWE's fear for bad press. Smackdown has always been PG even in the AE (I know PG rating has changed a little but not that dramatically). And business also isn't down because of PG, WWF was PG when Hogan was on top selling out everywhere and setting attendance/gate records everywhere he went. Vince is just too old to run this company, he has no clue what's hot or relevant today (Justin Bieber isn't in the eyes of most so I'm thankfull we didn't get him at WM27).

I hope HHH takes over soon as he seems to have a great mind for the business. Imo the fact that he's been everywhere on the card also helps. He's been in the undercard, he's main evented, he's been pushed, he's been buried etc.. It's a good thing imo as he actually knows how it is to be in those places as opposed to Vince.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    PG isn't the problem, it's the lazy ass writers and WWE's fear for bad press. Smackdown has always been PG even in the AE (I know PG rating has changed a little but not that dramatically). And business also isn't down because of PG, WWF was PG when Hogan was on top selling out everywhere and setting attendance/gate records everywhere he went. Vince is just too old to run this company, he has no clue what's hot or relevant today (Justin Bieber isn't in the eyes of most so I'm thankfull we didn't get him at WM27).

I hope HHH takes over soon as he seems to have a great mind for the business. Imo the fact that he's been everywhere on the card also helps. He's been in the undercard, he's main evented, he's been pushed, he's been buried etc.. It's a good thing imo as he actually knows how it is to be in those places as opposed to Vince.
    I was thinking the same as far as the 80's which was pg!

I mean idk its hard for any of us to say what's the one thing that would make it better. I feel the titles basically don't mean $#@! anymore they def don't use the IC and US titles as they should to build up the mid card. Its like u have a title holder and no one wants to fued over those belts. They need to have feuds over those 2 titles to build up the mid card I mean can u give me 10 relevant title holders of these titles in the last 6 or 7 years when I was a kid Mr perfect held the title, shawn michael bret hart razor ramon, hell even the rock, the last time I felt that title meant $#@! (IC belt) was when Orton held it back in 04....

Triple H has promised to bring the tag team division to relevance however its always kofi holding it with someone and his teams always win? So wtf is the point?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Over the years the wwe has turned into the wwe in the since, it has been nothing but a force of we have to be safe for kids and kids alone. Its lost the true meaning of a wrestling company and become entertainment and only entertainment were wrestling is a side dish and not an important part anymore. The vince has lost the appeal of the fans, they know what they want and he knowns what they want if you know what i mean. He is catering to the pg era and $#@! writing skill of dudes in a corner. Put a group of gimps in a room and they can produce Shakespeare. You see the writers are not the only problem. Its the production skill and who is who on the inside of the company is a failure. Vince will not hand all power to Triple h, he will still have control over the direction of the company and will always will. The wwe needs to be the wwf and it needs to make a choice of the path it takes. So we need to make the wwe no its errors of its ways and take it to a new old level of direction. This pg $#@! that the wwe has feel into, has the company is in a spiral of kiddy control. The slam show has it that you can not focus on the neck area at all, this is proof that they are so dumb in what they do. The wwe is now got to the stage that they will never ever cater to the old fans that made the wwe what it was back in the 1980' s & 1990' s... after that it all dried up to the poin were kids now will never ever know were the wwe came from and were its going. The company has been doing ok in the stock market and the ratings have dropped and they are bringing and making rumours that oldies will be making a comeback for wrestlemania 30. This is not a bad thing... but until that point the wwe will hang onto the past because it was a past they knew and want to go back to. We need that comeback and drive this wwe company back to reality

Elite Guru
    Items CoD: World at WarEA SportsActivision Logo360 SlimModern Warfare 3
    Marked so much when Del Rio made Orton tap.

#CoolCoolCool

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    True, its showing how much i want to make del rio tap out

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by Suley View Post
    Marked so much when Del Rio made Orton tap.
    Wtf??? Damn I haven't been staying on top of the WWE current events! Imma do my research and be back lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information