View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 484 of 660 FirstFirst ... 474484494 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,100 of 16476
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    WWE just needs better writers. I can make up better story lines than what these guys doing. Ill prove it when I make one for WWE 13. Just need to find a PS3 compatible keyboard.
    As far as I know, just any old keyboard with a USB connection will do. I bought as rather cheap £12-14 one when they first introduced the story creator in SvsR 2010. Worked wonders!

Thanks for that thread. I'll see if I can contribute anything to it.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Miz and Kofi match so far so good!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Big show and sheamus....that was a great match I really enjoyed it!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    That was a gay ending to the cm punk match wtf smh!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I actually think that Hell in a Cell wasn't bad! Pretty much every match got a good length and wasn't the same old boring stuff. The only exception would be the main event. It was a little different from what we usually get, because we haven't seen a ref screw job like that for a long time, but it felt so flat, especially with Ryback just doing the same old domination even after the match. Was glad to see that Punk went on top of the cell again - we haven't had that for a long time.

Speaking of the arena setup, I was really surprised and glad they went for something different! I really liked the "Hell in a Cell" writing with the flames (it reminded me of Armageddon 2002).

And even though the crowd were so quiet, I really enjoyed the women's match! As soon as it started I thought that "we haven't had a non-singles women's match for a long time". It was refreshing to see.
    Additionally, the match had a good length to it, and I have to say that Kaitlyn definitely put in her best performance so far in my opinion. She actually looked pretty damn good in what she was doing. There may be a hint of bias there because I currently have a fix for her, but I can't remember easing back and thinking that she looked like she did anything wrong - not like that tiny segment in the Orton-Del Rio match where Del Rio jumped off the top rope and we have three botches in one go

Anyway, it was good. Done.

Super Elite
    I watched the Cesaro vs Gabriel and Ryback vs Punk match in full so far. Might watch some of the other matches but I might just wait till I get it on dvd. Cesaro is definitely improving (he's already experienced, but he's improving his WWE work), he really needs to work on his mic skills though as he's lacking there currently. The Swiss Death/Uppercut he gave Gabriel when he jumped out of the ring was sick.

Ryback vs Punk was awesome imo. Ryback looks so believable in everything he does, and it was really fun seeing Punk try to get the big man down. I didn't like the ending though. As soon as Punk entered the ring and I saw Brad Maddox (think that's his name?) I had a feeling he was gonna interfere..

I also watched the final 2 minutes of Big Show vs Sheamus. I expected a disastrous match but I think it was actually a pretty good one. Sheamus' title reign was atrocious so I'm glad he lost the title, unfortunately it went to Big Show who is likely my most disliked wrestler currently on the roster..

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Big show won't hold it long. I think they want ziggler vs orton at wm. Cena will prob win rumble for rock vs cena 2. Was wondering how ryback would lose but keep momentum. Good move.

For wwe 13 I have done a diva script for about 4 months. I now know how little actually goes into the divas divison lol. It looks god I think. Lots of content and matches. Will def want feedback when I post it.

Finished it. 8 pages. Just hope the game will let me do everything. When uploading for a custom char in story I need to pick an entrance all in game right and nothing custom because it won't go over?
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 10-30-2012 at 00:22.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    The HIAC PPV was pretty awful from what i saw, pointless orton v del rio match up & PTP vs cara an rey whats the deal with those!! an wasnt amused about the world heavyweight championship cause it didnt take place in the cell. tbh the fans were giving the PPV a hard time to, hearing goldberg signs were being confiscated ect not sure what the whole deal was about the fans but WWE officials wernt happy at all.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    AshSteHol
    Items User name style
    Wasn't Ziggler supposed to cash in his MITB contract last night? What happened with that?
    KING OF POP
    1958 - 2009

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ash91 View Post
    Wasn't Ziggler supposed to cash in his MITB contract last night? What happened with that?
    delayed it i think for unknown reasons!!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by ash91 View Post
    They put up a video of him on WWE.com saying that he'll do it when he wants, and that everyone is a sheep for believing him. So either it was a ruse all along, or they changed their mind at the last minute, which is something they do a lot now with their storylines.

Onto tonight, I bet it'll be a Cena-AJ lovefest... Bastard!

Miqo'te Bard
    What are some top unsigned women wrestlers? Need a few names to drop for my script. Also should I do some Twitter shout out, like "sandy on twitter says XXXXX" or do more people thinking the twitter thing is stupid?

Well...R.I.P. Diva Division. You had a good run and there was hope, but alas hope is gone.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 10-30-2012 at 04:10.

Super Elite
    What are some top unsigned women wrestlers? Need a few names to drop for my script. Also should I do some Twitter shout out, like "sandy on twitter says XXXXX" or do more people thinking the twitter thing is stupid?

Well...R.I.P. Diva Division. You had a good run and there was hope, but alas hope is gone.
    Awesome Kong, Sara Del Rey (though she's a trainer for WWE now), MsChif, Daizee Haze, Rachel Summerlyn, Mercedes Martinez, Cheerleader Melissa, Mia Yim, Allison Danger..

Those are just from US Indy's though, Japan is also filled with great woman wrestlers. I'm personally not a big fan of woman wrestling but I'm usually pretty up-to-date on who's on top.

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Awesome Kong, Sara Del Rey (though she's a trainer for WWE now), MsChif, Daizee Haze, Rachel Summerlyn, Mercedes Martinez, Cheerleader Melissa, Mia Yim, Allison Danger..

Those are just from US Indy's though, Japan is also filled with great woman wrestlers. I'm personally not a big fan of woman wrestling but I'm usually pretty up-to-date on who's on top.
    Thanks that will give me a few names to drop. Getting game after school to about 4 hours haha.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    The survivor series is shaping up to be awsome already. With the main event being what it is

Just hope the other matches are on equal power
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    just uploaded my WWE 13 story. USe keyword SOD. Let me know how it is and feedback.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    just uploaded my WWE 13 story. USe keyword SOD. Let me know how it is and feedback.
    You have the game!? You lucky sod! Are you in America? If so then that makes sense.

I'm bloody hoping mine comes tomorrow morning. If it does, I'll try and get round to checking out your story (tomorrow). If I don't get the chance, I will do the next time I play (as I'm working over the weekend).

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I was expecting brock to be part of the punk team...i hope they do something because they have all there good talent in the main event.....what the hell else is gonna be interesting other than another good match between sheamus and big show and thats not guaranteed to happen again...

We got about 2 weeks ill see where it goes smh LOL

Yuchi ill download it as soon as i get my new internet! and ill let you know! my brother bought the game and he said he'll let me borrow it in a week hes not loving it so far...

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    You have the game!? You lucky sod! Are you in America? If so then that makes sense.

I'm bloody hoping mine comes tomorrow morning. If it does, I'll try and get round to checking out your story (tomorrow). If I don't get the chance, I will do the next time I play (as I'm working over the weekend).
    Yeah I am in America. Been playing it after story. Story took me around 3 hours to type, 4 hours to add to game. Apparently the game wont let you says "Ladies and gentleman last week Eve was assaulted by and unknown woman. WWE" lol it flagged it as bad words so I had to edit.

Super Elite
    Crazy fantasy booking here (ok, not really fantasy 'cause I dont want it to happen). What if Big Show holds the title until WM29 and faces Ryback. This would be the PG era Hogan vs Andre with Ryback picking up the Big Show for the Shellshock and win the title at the biggest show of the year. Not sure if Show will be allowed to hold the title for that long but it'd put over Ryback huge if he won a match like that..

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Now that would make excellent sense, especially in the pg era. I mean how fitting that is and how well it would fit into the WWE company
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Ryback holding the smackdown title makes sense but I think it would hurt his push. No one cares or watches smackdown lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    True, but it would suit h I'm. But the WWE title I feel would be a lot more better

He could rule raw

Super Elite
    Then again, the WWE title picture looks to be revolving around Rock, Punk and Cena. There won't really be any room for anyone else to fight for it until probably after Extreme Rules so May-ish. Maybe even as late as June/July.. Letting Ryback win the lesser title at WM29 will definitely put him over with the crowd and it'll make him a legit contender for the WWE title when he challenges for that one.
    Best case scenario would then be a Summerslam match Champion vs Champion match in a title unification match.

Thread Information