View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 488 of 658 FirstFirst ... 478488498 ... LastLast
Results 12,176 to 12,200 of 16441
    Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I really did not like it..... I want something new and fresh
    Well then I suggest you watch a different wrestling promotion because I can tell you right now WWE isn't gonna offer you anything new and fresh lol.

Give Dragon Gate USA a shot, their shows are easy to find and very fun if you like the opposite of WWE's slow, psychology heavy wrestling.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Well then I suggest you watch a different wrestling promotion because I can tell you right now WWE isn't gonna offer you anything new and fresh lol.

Give Dragon Gate USA a shot, their shows are easy to find and very fun if you like the opposite of WWE's slow, psychology heavy wrestling.
    Well then, it's no wrestling full stop

Fell away from the WWE slowly and it's distance is growing bigger and I do not care... but an odd undertaker match here and there, that iS all I will watch

Unless things change
    Last edited by claud3; 11-07-2012 at 19:15.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    When is Christian back!!!
    When is Brock's next match!!

Who's gonna make it to WWE from TNA??
    What's Ric Flairs status atm??
    Any news on Evan Bourne??
    - Christian should be ready in a few weeks I think.. he recently had shoulder surgery.
    - I'd expect Lesnar to wrestle next in maybe early 2013 (Royal Rumble?) I don't think we'll see him on SS or TLC.

- From TNA to WWE? Well I hope Joe, Roode, Morgan and Aries but Joe, Roode and Morgan have long term contracts and Aries is still with TNA for atleast 1 year.
    - Flair is doing expensive indy appearances and getting hit in the head with water bottles by Juggalos lol. Reports are saying WWE will bring him back once the TNA lawsuit is over.
    - Bourne is still rehabbing his broken foot he seems to be a couple months away from a return.

Well then, it's no wrestling full stop

Fell away from the WWE slowly and it's distance is growing bigger and I do not care... but an odd undertaker match here and there, that iS all I will watch

Unless things change
    Well that's your choice. I'll keep watching no matter what happens.

4. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    will not watch, but catch up on all wrestling news... my happiness lays there then

I will not stop posting here, love this thread and i will get a lot of acknowledge from you and others
    Last edited by claud3; 11-07-2012 at 19:35.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Elite
    Lol I just have to post this gif:

Don't cry Vince, Rocky will be back with WWE in early 2013!

7. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Lol I just have to post this gif:

Don't cry Vince, Rocky will be back with WWE in early 2013!
    Screw it, I am watching the WWE from now on

Now I know Vince is a big big baby and has babies writing the WWE scripts

Lmfao

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I knew you come along mate! Lmao

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Lmfao.... Have to now man

Its true what thet say, the all powerful and mighty will cry for one mans affection

@XMW.... This is what you were banking on all a long,posting that of a weak Vince crying and i would come laughing back to the company I love

I just hate you. Jk lmao

Thanks my friend
    Last edited by claud3; 11-08-2012 at 15:21.

11. Likes XMW likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    So We now know its Cena Ryback and Punk....how does this end lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Member
    FINALLY… The wait is over, we can now reveal the cover artwork for the highly anticipated WWE: The Attitude Era exclusively right here on WWEDVDNews.com.

The 3-disc DVD and 2-disc Blu-ray are released on November 20, 2012 [pre order now] and will look at one of the most popular and successful periods in the history of professional wrestling, and an era which took WWE to the highest of heights.

The Attitude Era 3 Disc DVD and 2 disc Blu-ray hits stores in the US in less than 2 weeks (November 20th) [pre order yours now].

WWE The Attitude Era will also be released on DVD & Blu-ray for Australian fans in early December from WWEDVD.com.au.

What are your thoughts on the covers, and is this the WWE DVD of the year? As always it’s great to hear from you, so share your comments below.

In the late-90s, WWE was struggling for ratings survival while a cultural shift in the viewing audience’s taste was occurring. “Saying your prayers and taking your vitamins” had lost its luster amongst the rebellious masses who preferred “flipping the bird” and “laying the smackdown”… Enter Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H and Mankind and the notorious crop of edge and fearless Superstars who ushered in The Attitude Era. Now in this 3DVD set fans can own all the infamous moments from this controversial and revolutionary era that redefined sports entertainment for an entire generation. Over 8-hours of envelope-pushing content includes all the agression, antics and innuendos that proved to be the perfect $#@!tail for an explosion of popularity.
    Last edited by nextgen3; 11-08-2012 at 18:44.

Super Elite
    It's cool that they're releasing an AE dvd, I won't buy it though. I'm pretty sure I already have 99% of the content on various other WWE releases lol..

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    It's cool that they're releasing an AE dvd, I won't buy it though. I'm pretty sure I already have 99% of the content on various other WWE releases lol..
    Pretty much the wwe is like nintendo they repackage the same content over and over again lmao

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Nice... but will they cut out some for the little kiddies. You know PG era and all

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Still haven't scene the cm punk dvd I'm going to try to see it tonight!!!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    The Attitude Era, good times. If only they would go back to it, and then I would go back as well.

8 years and counting!

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Still haven't scene the cm punk dvd I'm going to try to see it tonight!!!
    It's really, really good. Very different from most WWE produced documentaries. It's great how they actually interviewed guys like Chris Hero, Colt Cabana and old friends for this dvd. Wish they could've gotten Samoa Joe to speak a few words but there was 0% chance of that happening lol.

I actually have one of the Hero vs Punk matches that they talk about on dvd, it's like 90 minutes but I've never watched it. Might give it a go tonight as I'm bored anyway.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Yea bro I def want to see it my wants to see it as well. I've only heard good things about the punk dvd

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Well, I am up for C.M passing Hogan and a few others to make history for holding the title up until RR or after

-- If CM Punk retains the WWE Title on November 18th at WWE Survivor Series and holds the title through November 20th, that will mean that he would have held the WWE Title for one year. Punk continues to chase history as WWE Champion, coming up on Diesel (35, Hulk Hogan (364), Randy Savage (371 days) and John Cena's (380) marks. Here is the breakdown of WWE Title reigns and where Punk stands…

* CM Punk - 352 * Diesel - 358 * Hulk Hogan - 364 * Randy Savage - 371 * John Cena - 380 * Pedro Morales – 1,027 * Bruno Sammartino – 1,237 * Hulk Hogan – 1,474 * Bob Backlund – 2,135 * Bruno Sammartino – 2,809
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...-event-matches
    Last edited by claud3; 11-09-2012 at 11:42.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    UGH I recall Cenas 380 day title run. It was SOOOOOO boring after the first three months and predictable. They threw every single "big" guy at him and he kept winning. That was when the crowed began to turn on him.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    what aabout punk, would ya want him to pass cena and a few others to make more history

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    what aabout punk, would ya want him to pass cena and a few others to make more history
    Yes because punk has done so much. Yes he has been pg down but my god he is not afraid to speak his mind and that speech last year was a big risk. They could have gotten rid of him but he did something, made wrrestling interesting again. Now yes because vince is running show it has become so much less. But it dosent matter they going ahead with the rock win at rr, which means no house title defense because he has movie promos, possibly no elimination chamber title defense, then to wm for cena vs rock 2.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I didn't know diesel held the title that long!! No one will ever catch the 1st longest title now a days...

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    I didn't know diesel held the title that long!! No one will ever catch the 1st longest title now a days...
    Lol nope. Those where very diff times back then lol

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I just have a problem with the rock being champ and not being at every show until wm wtf is raw gonna do for 3 hours without a champ?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    I just have a problem with the rock being champ and not being at every show until wm wtf is raw gonna do for 3 hours without a champ?
    Prob. It is such bs and a spit in the face on every wrestler. Id rather cena have title at rr because least he will be at every show.

Thread Information