View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 489 of 660 FirstFirst ... 479489499 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,225 of 16476
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I am in two minds because as excellent as punk is and held the title for so long

The fear is that when he losses the title and then gets it back, it will be cena all over the title again. Just like right now

It makes no sense, he got dropped into the title race for no reason, yes I understand he is the face and he relates to kids in the pg era.... but please someone completely new....

Now since the WWE is seeking a new face fir the company, but until then

Cena is the man and that I hate... punk keeping the title for so long and losses it to the rock at RR does not make sense, will it be a clean fight or will they make it a cena gets involved

They should let punk keep the title until WM29... this makes perfect sense, because they could build a story around them to and to see if punk can beat the best AMD I mean the best, were cena was the best and punk has beat cena a $#@! loads of times

Were if he was to fight the rock in the main event and beat the rock, he can proclaim the best in the world

But that will never happene, because the WWE wants rock vs cena 2 and that match I will nor watch
    Last edited by claud3; 11-09-2012 at 18:30.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I am in two minds because as excellent as punk is and held the title for so long

The fear us that when he losses the title and then gets it back, it will be cena all over the title again. Just like right now

It makes no sense, he got dropped into the time race for no reason, yes I understand he is the face and he relates to kids in the pg era.... but please someone completely new....

Now since the WWE is seeking a new face fir the company, but until then

Cena is the man and that I hate... punk keeping the title for so long and losses it to the rock, will it be a clean fight or will they make it a cena gets involved
    Odd are it'll be a clean lose. Punk won't get rematch because they will save that till after wm when cena wins punk will be like "I never got my rematch let's fight" then cena will be champ prob through summer slam. Raw needs another top heel in order to have cena go with someone else. Ryback is the wild factor because they pushing him hard so he may make a heel turn next year and fight cena for title.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Ryback wins at survivor Series! Im calling it now! LOL smh

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    They should give ryback a us title run(just like goldberg when he had it then won major title lol). That antonia guy is good in ring but so boring because that char type has been over used.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The new face has to appeal to everyone and also be hated by everyone at the right time

wait that's cena still...

So the new face is the old one

Lmao
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Until they drop the pg and get at least a little more eddgier I can't see a new face anytime soon. They put so much on cena and what if he gets a carrer threating injury? I hope he dosent but wwe just is not prepared for it. They build superstars up then cool their jets.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    THIS IS MY THOUGHT

Miqo'te Bard
    You would think with what happen to edge last year they would plan for it. Smackdown has never recovered from him leaving regardless of whatever dellusions vince has. Orton is not a main eventer hell he shouldn't even be a baby face. Christian had it but they choose not to push him.

9. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    That I agree with. They are juggling between guys and just throwing anyone into the ring so da speak..

It's like way even try or bother
    Last edited by claud3; 11-10-2012 at 11:40.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Orton is an example of how to ruin someone in 2004 he was on fire they pushed him only to have triple H beat his ass for a couple years..

Orton can be main event however then we would all hate him like Cena...I'm looking forward to the next orton title run.

If you ever have gone to a live event Orton gets one biggest pops from a live crowd.

Smackdown is ok I've tried to watch it but till in my mind all the important ish happens on raw.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i was at the smackdown show that was here in uk, and orton got one hell of a pop

They need to keep him on raw, he does both shows now and then. Keep him on the raw brand, that suits him better

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Orton is getting get another whc run so that'll keep him on smackdown but I would love to see orton in the WWE (raw) title picture!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    true and he might put more
    bums in seats... But his personality fits the raw brand and the wwe title

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Idk mate....I think he's doing business the right way but he needs to be in the title picture soon. Miz is being pushed for this reason.

People hate the miz but I enjoy him he's a great heal!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i feel it's the choice of vince here and he might not move in that direction though

Below is a link to a cool interview with MICK FOLEY and he mentions what i wish would happen at WM29... here is that part

What would be his dream match be at Wrestlemania 29:

"I would love to see Rock and Punk. I really would. I don’t know if there are talking about any guest returns, but say Rock wins the championship and Punk as a contender I think would be really compelling. I love the way he has done everything not to be the cool heel. That he has managed to get people to hate him when he was among one of the most beloved, maybe Cena was the most popular, and maybe the most beloved, but outside that prime Cena age, people loved Punk. He has managed to be really effective with it and do some of his most captivating stuff. When you’re in the ring with him, and standing face to face you realize you’re dealing with greatness there."
    their is two pages

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...h-team-ziggler
    Last edited by claud3; 11-10-2012 at 18:24.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Nice link mate! Interesting we'll see a punk and Rock match at rr most likely but we'll see how it plays out at Survivor series

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

18. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    cheers mate... I guess RR is the only time we will see punk vs rock and then it starts the rock vs cena lead up

That means punk will be pushed to the back until rock leaves or keeps the title. That way punk can get another shot

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    It's unfortunate I can't find this Triple H parody in one of the smackdown games. He's very old, on a wheel chair crashing onto the ring.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I think I know what your talking about bro if you don't find it ill try when I get home that was hilarious lmao

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Well i want to see what is next for the company in terms off the new face and current condition of the company

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Obviously ryback is the "next big thing"

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Hope so mate, it's the fact the WWE is pushing now. But overlook him for someone else all together
    Last edited by claud3; 11-11-2012 at 00:21.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    They don't really have anyone outside of ryback they would give a major push too at this time that hasn't already been established

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    True, but they could just do the not push him fully

They are pushing so many at the moment, he could get lost among the rest
    Last edited by claud3; 11-11-2012 at 00:43.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    He already had a "championship" match and he's getting another one now so he's there lol outside of that i don't know who they would push that is unknown at the moment we'll see what they do with this 3MB thing..

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information