View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 492 of 660 FirstFirst ... 482492502 ... LastLast
Results 12,276 to 12,300 of 16482
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    but the hart family said and wanted him in the H.O.F

but the wwe did not, because of what happened. you think his legacy out ways the tragedy
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Not having him in the HoF is a true shame. He needs to be remembered and honoured for his contributions to the world of professional wrestling.

9 years and counting!

3. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    here is one andrea the giant was an infamous drinker and womeniser

and the stories of him are well known and he got in to the H.O.F, loads of past wrestlers were infamous in things they did when alive or still alive now and they got in..

I think its the fact he died in the ring and not in a hotel. Like a few others did

eddie guerro to name one
    Last edited by claud3; 11-15-2012 at 15:33.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    What are you saying mate? Andre the Giant was HUGE in bringing wrestling to the main stream even before hogan! What he did outside the ring doesn't effect his legacy.

Now Owen that was an unfortunate accident. He from what I've read always conducted himself in a professional manner and was good for business. He had a lot of respect in the back from the other guys. He deserves to be in the HOF. However I do understand where his wife is coming from but at the same time grudges need to be let go and owen should take his place in the HOF along side bret!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    What are you saying mate? Andre the Giant was HUGE in bringing wrestling to the main stream even before hogan! What he did outside the ring doesn't effect his legacy.

Now Owen that was an unfortunate accident. He from what I've read always conducted himself in a professional manner and was good for business. He had a lot of respect in the back from the other guys. He deserves to be in the HOF. However I do understand where his wife is coming from but at the same time grudges need to be let go and owen should take his place in the HOF along side bret!

it does in the eyes of most fans mate.... Just saying if you die in a WWE ring you are deemed to be a mark on the company and a stain on its appeal and appearance to families coming to the shows. Were if you die in a hotel, your ok because it only reflects your own business outside the ring

its the companies image that outways the death for many wrestlers... So never die in a WWE ring or you will be left out

YouTube Editor
    Owen Hart is one of the all time most respected guys in wrestling. From all the interviews, books, and articles I have read he was influential, comical, helpful, approachable, caring, and anything else that characterizes a great person to have in the locker room that helps maintain/drive a positive atmosphere. He is so deserving it can't be measured, yet Pete Rose is in the HoF. What a joke.

9 years and counting!

8. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Like Justin just point out if Pete rose and Drew carey are in the HOF owen hart should be as well....

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I agree with both of you.
    But it's up to the WWE,

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I don't believe its the wwe that's not allowing it to happen its with his widowed wife holding a grudge. While it was a sad unfortunate situation holding a grudge is not gonna bring him back and the newer generation of fans will never know of him.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

12. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Here here mate. It's the way it is right now

Unless they decide for the 2013 H.O.F, this will continue for as long as both sides keep it going

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Has anyone had a good play of WWE 13?

I really want to do a video review but my voice is pretty messed up right now - I've had a sore throat all week and I don't want to have no voice at all for when I'm working this weekend.

Basically, my thoughts would be quite brutal "constructive criticism" that I'd aim/tweet to WWE Games and all their people.
    Having played it for some time, when you get down to it, it's the same thing but with the Attitude era slapped on it, which is the only draw of it all.
    I've had quite a few problems (glitches) with the game that have been very infuriating.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Also, this:

15. Likes claud3 likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    OMG I so remember that. Speaking of WWE games I recently went back and played No Mercy for my N64. As crazy as it sounds I still claim it to be the greatest wrestling game of all time. Ladders, moves through the announce table, awesome grapple system, guest referee, amazing create-a-character, backstage brawls, and the list goes on.

I have yet to try WWE 13 though.

9 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by justintheman87 View Post
    OMG I so remember that. Speaking of WWE games I recently went back and played No Mercy for my N64. As crazy as it sounds I still claim it to be the greatest wrestling game of all time. Ladders, moves through the announce table, awesome grapple system, guest referee, amazing create-a-character, backstage brawls, and the list goes on.

I have yet to try WWE 13 though.
    As crazy as it sounds, I didn't play No Mercy or WrestleMania 2000 that much at all. They were at a time when I was pretty crap at video games and I just used to enjoy watching my brother play them - he was a lot better than me.

I love the free range of customization though. Now you just get "Superstar Threads", and it's not all that practical if you want to use it in a created story and the outfit is just completely wrong. Back in those games you could literally change anything!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    No mercy was an excellent wwe game and i loved the way the wrestlers were crazy ass over big... The gameplay was amazing at the time

Here is some news

As I’ve been noting on my Facebook page, there is fear in WWE that the company may start releasing some talent now that Linda McMahon’s US Senate campaign is over. The reason WWE didn’t do their normal “spring cleaning” cuts this year was due to the fact that Linda McMahon’s Senate campaign slogan was that she was a “job creator”. It obviously wouldn’t have looked good if WWE came out and released 10+ talents. Her opponents would have also used that against her.
    We also know that there were some WWE developmental cuts this week and they are usually followed up with main roster cuts. We shall see.
    http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-n...e-details.html

so this is either going to still hurt the wwe or it might fix a few lose ends with talent

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    No mercy was an excellent wwe game and i loved the way the wrestlers were crazy ass over big... The gameplay was amazing at the time

Here is some news

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-n...e-details.html

so this is either going to still hurt the wwe or it might fix a few lose ends with talent
    This could be an interesting developement anyone want to make some guesses?

I say mason ryan and alex riley

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i count about 6 to 10 getting fired and new talent coming over from the NXT

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I havent watch NXT in MONTHS i have no idea who's on that show LMAO

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    well that makes two of us mate... I do not mind it and sometimes when i would watch

i would remember back when the old wrestling use to be in small areanas

Super Elite
    I havent watch NXT in MONTHS i have no idea who's on that show LMAO
    Re: your previous message; if they fire Alex Riley they are $#@!ing stupid. Alex Riley is a STAR. He's still green in the ring but that can be helped. This guy was jobbed out for months and still got big pops whenever he had a match.
    He's good on the mic and has a great look. If they do fire him I hope TNA hires him..

And you should watch NXT. It's no longer the weird storylines/crazy challenges NXT. It's basically their development league televised. Since you live in Orlando you should be able to get it on local tv I think.

24. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Re: your previous message; if they fire Alex Riley they are $#@!ing stupid. Alex Riley is a STAR. He's still green in the ring but that can be helped. This guy was jobbed out for months and still got big pops whenever he had a match.
    He's good on the mic and has a great look. If they do fire him I hope TNA hires him..

And you should watch NXT. It's no longer the weird storylines/crazy challenges NXT. It's basically their development league televised. Since you live in Orlando you should be able to get it on local tv I think.
    I have to look into that however i do know that you can see them via wwe.com...

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i love the fact they have changed the make up of the nxt now and done away with the storyline crap

to me focus on improving the talent so they can move up to the main roster

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I miss OVW they developed the best talent....Brock, batista, Orton, and john Cena! Im sure they are more but those are the ones that pop to mind when i think of them

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    here is a very nice Attitude Era list

WWE.com released the following list of the Top 20 Icons of the Attitude Era:

20. The APA (Farooq and JBL)
    19. Shane McMahon
    18. Goldust
    17. The Dudleys
    16. Bret Hart
    15. Kurt Angle
    14. Team Extreme (Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Lita)
    13. Stephanie McMahon
    12. Big Show
    11. Edge and Christian
    10. Chris Jericho
    9. Kane
    8. The New Age Outlaws
    7. The Undertaker
    6. Shawn Michaels
    5. Vince McMahon
    4. Mick Foley
    3. Triple H
    2. The Rock
    1. Steve Austin
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...e-attitude-era

i am in total agreement with this list

Super Elite
    I miss OVW they developed the best talent....Brock, batista, Orton, and john Cena! Im sure they are more but those are the ones that pop to mind when i think of them
    Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, CM Punk (not really developed my OVW though), Lashley, Mr Anderson, The Miz, Ryback.. list goes on. OVW was great for developing talent. TNA is lucky to have them now.

30. Likes claud3, DeviousOne likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, CM Punk (not really developed my OVW though), Lashley, Mr Anderson, The Miz, Ryback.. list goes on. OVW was great for developing talent. TNA is lucky to have them now.
    agreed sir!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information