View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 501 of 660 FirstFirst ... 491501511 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 16482
    YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I wonder if this is a "work" somehow......I am very sceptical on this....not sure why.

9 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    The knee op punk might have had. Might be part of the story

They did and still doing one on a few others like cena, Orton to name a few

It's to sell the impossible story, of will punk win at TLC and which will be yes

If he did actually have a knee op, hope he is fighting fit.

But again the WWE started this injury side story over two years back and i am surprised many have fell for it so easily
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    im sure its a work....we'll see how this plays out on raw

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by justintheman87 View Post
    They are two of a kind. Much like Curt Henning, Bret Hart, Randy Savage, etc. They can (unlike others) tell a story with just one great match, something that will be talked about for ages. It would become an instant classic, the way wrestling was meant to be.
    Savage and steamboat still consider greatest match of all time to. Right in front of angel vs micheals. That was a brillant match.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I challenge a list of greatest matches of all time in here.. Can be from any wrestling company and indie circuit

You put your list across and we have to judge weather it's fair and what ones we agree with

Shaw Michaels vs Bret hart 60 minute iron man match

Undertaker vs Mick Foley hell in a cell king of the ring 1998

Undertaker vs triple h hell in a cell Wm28

Angel vs Shawn Michaels

Stone cold vs rock for the WWF title

Stone cold vs owen Hart when Owen broke Austin's neck nearly
    Last edited by claud3; 12-04-2012 at 21:45.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    angle and HBK was classic!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    WWE has so many boring wrestlers now that its getting harder to sit through all the crap just to get to the good stuff. I like TNA alot better. Even their womens division is better. Unlike the WWE divas they actually wrestle instead of just dance around.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    tna knockout divsion is better than the divas division absolutely

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    WWE has so many boring wrestlers now that its getting harder to sit through all the crap just to get to the good stuff. I like TNA alot better. Even their womens division is better. Unlike the WWE divas they actually wrestle instead of just dance around.
    Agree with the wrestling part. The divas i just skip them on both shows

I just can not watch women wrestling anymore. It's still got that old sexism about it and I know I sound stupid and should embrace it, but I just can not...

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Some breaking news...Punk to miss TLC PPV and a possible long stay out of wrestling

THE FOLLOWING REPORT CONTAINS SEVERAL **SPOILERS**!! YOU'VE BEN WARNED!!

WWE officials have stated that there is no firm time line for CM Punk's return because no estimate can be made until he starts rehab on the knee. Company officials feel that there should be a fairly good estimate on his return date within a few days.

UPDATE: According to sources,, CM Punk was willing to work the TLC PPV but WWE doesn't want him to push his return ahead of schedule There was fear that by doing that, they could be putting the Royal Rumble match against Tthe Rock in jeopardy. At this time, he is only expected to be out for a few weeks. Paul Heyman and Punk are scheduled to remain on WWE TV while he is recovering.

UPDATE x 2: It was announced at Tuesday night's WWE Smackdown tapings that CM Punk will not wrestle at the TLC PPV. A new match was announced for the PPV, which will be Ryback, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield.

Here is the updated **SPOILER** lineup for WWE's Tables, Laders and Chairs pay-per-view"

* Chairs Match for the World Title: Big Show vs. Sheamus * Ryback, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield * Intercontinental Title Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett * US Title Match: Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth * Ladder Match For Money in the Bank Briefcase: Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...f-wwes-tlc-ppv

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    WOW i didnt realize how important cm punk was until this moment LOL

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    That sucks about punk. Tlc is going to bomb with buys. Well he will be ready for RR.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

YouTube Editor
    They better not decide to strip him of the title since he can't "compete".

9 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So ryback is screwed again. He has more title shots this year than cena I believe lol

And that's a great thing... But I guess the match now should be ok or suck

But then again the match now, might have been planned all a long and they knew punk would not compete

He might be ready for RR and they will not strip him of the title, that would make no sense in the current storyline setup

Below is a link to a statement from Vince on the cm punk injury

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...nks-tlc-status
    Last edited by claud3; 12-05-2012 at 19:56.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I challenge a list of greatest matches of all time in here.. Can be from any wrestling company and indie circuit

You put your list across and we have to judge weather it's fair and what ones we agree with

Shaw Michaels vs Bret hart 60 minute iron man match
    I see this match alot on GOAT lists. Personally I thought it was boring as $#@!. Resthold galore right there, absolute chore to sit through until the last 10 minutes.

Undertaker vs Mick Foley hell in a cell king of the ring 1998
    Thought this was a good match with 2 brutal bumps by Foley. Wouldn't say it was at the top of my favorites though.

Undertaker vs triple h hell in a cell Wm28
    Agree with this one

Angel vs Shawn Michaels
    Same here

Stone cold vs rock for the WWF title
    Which one lol? They faced off numerous times for the title.

Stone cold vs owen Hart when Owen broke Austin's neck nearly
    I can't remember much of this match, but I doubt it was one of the greatest matches of all time considering Austin had a broken neck..

Anyway here's a couple matches I absolutely adore and would recommend to anyone:

Davey Richards vs Eddie Edwards (Ring Of Honor: Best In The World 2011)

Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker (WM25/26)

John Cena vs CM Punk (Money In The Bank 2011)

Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels vs AJ Styles (TNA Unbreakable 2005)

Bryan Danielson vs KENTA (ROH Glory By Honor V - Night 2)

Davey Richards vs Michael Elgin (ROH Showdown In The Sun 2012 - Night 1)

Kenta Kobashi vs Mitsuhara Misawa (Pro Wrestling NOAH 03/01/03)

Nick Mondo vs Zandig (CZW Tournament Of Death 3 - this match has the infamous bump where they jump off of a roof through tables and lighttubes)

PAC vs Richochet vs Rich Swann (Dragon Gate USA Fearless 2011)

Sami Callihan vs. Jon Davis vs. Caleb Konley vs. Pinkie Sanchesz vs. Scott Reed vs. Flip Kendrick vs. Louis Lyndon vs. Alex Colon (Eight Man Freestyle Match) (DGUSA Fearless 2011)

That's all I can think of atm for pure 5 star matches. Definitely have more must-see matches but this'll do for now.

16. Likes 33x likes this post
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    $#@! skip Sheffield, he has no business being anywhere near the title or so popular. $#@!ing vince and his love for big freaks. i hated hearing the crowd chant his name and seein him destroy punk. and now im hearing he might feature at WM vs brock of brock dont fight HHH

of course punk is important, champ for over a year? as much i love the rock, i dont want him to lose his title. he only had minor suregry,. wont keep him out for long. looking forward to seeing the shield wrestle

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Maybe so, but i really do not want that RR moment were he loses to the rock

I want him to win and win at WM29, to me it makes perfect sense

Rock vs cena can happen, but the WWE title should not be involved. But if it is, then a triple threat were punk still walks in and out champion. That makes perfect sense to me

Because if the rock wins, he will not defend the title for months

I would prefer cena to have the title, even though I hate the fact he would have the title. But at least he would defend it show by show and ppv by ppv.

So either punk keeps the title after RR and WM29 or cena gets the title after WM29 or before it. Again at least both would defend it when required.

The rock getting the title and the privilege of not defending it

Would $#@!ing suck and make me vomit so so much
    Last edited by claud3; 12-05-2012 at 21:29.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    The thing about the rock is people talk ish when he's not there but when he shows up everyone loves him lol

We'll see how this all plays out but tlc is screwed with this injury

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    The thing about the rock is people talk ish when he's not there but when he shows up everyone loves him lol

We'll see how this all plays out but tlc is screwed with this injury

So true. Last year was great him coming back because he wasent in title picture. This year is diff with being in title as talks say so he may not get a warm welcome.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    He does not need a title to be the great one or the people's champ

Just show up and be what made you, you

Again it makes no sense to give the WWE title to a guy that will only turn up, once or twice a month and the possibility of not defending the title. Because their has been no progress in building up storylines, matchs and anything else..

And this is what the WWE iS expected to let happen.

And the most important thing is and the biggest thing we all looked over

What happens when the feud with cena is over and rock is still champ and the feud with punk is over. Their is not many left or anyone for the rock to feud with

Triple h has no chance, since he is nearly fully in charge, taker is one wrestle a year man, Brock is in the same position as rock and is only set for certain dates to appear and that is still not enough time to build up a storyline or match

Another things the rock can leave at any stage during his contract and that will either $#@! up storylines and matchs he is meant to be in

And leaves the title free and what then, cena is automatically handed the title or he and others actually fight for it

Who would get the title if that happens..

You see so many bad bad bad business decisions by the WWE for putting the rock in for the WWE title

Were Is he could just pop in And out, so he can either wrestle or just be a segment during certain parts
    Last edited by claud3; 12-06-2012 at 00:08.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    We'll see what they do I hope the rock has enough respect for the wwe fans not to be that kinda champ

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Skip $#@!ing sheffield getting so much love makes me sick more

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

YouTube Editor
    What's sad is when The Rock shows up he is instantly more entertaining than the entire locker room combined. That is when you know the WWE is in trouble. Besides Punk's epic promo my fondest memories of late are when The Rock returns.

9 years and counting!

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Skip $#@!ing sheffield getting so much love makes me sick more
    There must always be a big guy char lol. Did you ever like Goldberg?

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Vince loves his big guys (as gay as that sounds), thus Punk and Daniel Bryan's success when you think that they've "made it", because they're not particularly big built guys.

Apparently, Vince is mad backstage because he's struggling to get together material to keep his stuff entertaining every week. I saw one person comment that it's because he has no other company to copy now... Sounds about right, especially if you think that now Raw does an intro promo every week that is strikingly similar to TNA's. Next they'll be doing multi-camera, "over the shoulder" backstage promos.

Thread Information