Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 550 of 656 FirstFirst ... 540550560 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,750 of 16380
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    XMV your right I didn't think about how cena buried the WHC and smackdown cause I know he go for the raw title lol...

Brock contract is the same $#@! that's gay....

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Guys check out this story and it is related to wrestling

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/stor...3cXb1ODXQ.cspx

Below update on the Undertaker and WM29

The word at WWE TV this week was that plans for WrestleMania may need to be altered pending a decision on whether The Undertaker will wrestle on the show. 'Taker had committed to the show several months back and there had been plans in place for a CM Punk storyline leading into the PPV.

The latest is that Undertaker's physical condition was being called into question and it was no longer fully confirmed he would be working the show. This is not the first time that WWE has been back and forth on whether Undertaker would work a WrestleMania, but he always came through and worked the show.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...restlemania-29

so taker is in a some what near condition to wrestle at WM29 and Punk being the man he wrestles... But word is he is in two minds about it
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Brock contract is the same $#@! that's gay....
    It maybe the same but Brock will be locked in until WM31 i have no clue who he face after HHH scenrio is over! but i have heard brock will come in for 4 PPV's rather than 3 listed in this years contract which ends at WM29 im not sure how many of those apperances are Raw.

Cena will be facing Undertaker @WM30 its been going on for a while even cena said it himself he wants to face taker at Wm30, so no point discussing Lesnar at this point with undertaker prob happen around end of 2014 to build up Lesnar v undertaker for WM31.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    But how long can Vince truly push cena even more down are throats... What until all the kids turn into teens
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    And Update on appearances by the Rock, Brock and Jericho

Source: Pwtorch.com

Here is the listing of announced appearances for Brock Lesnar, The Rockand Chris Jericho heading into WrestleMania. Please note, these are what have been advertised as of today…

* Feb. 4 (Atlanta, Ga.): Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, no Rock yet.
    * Feb. 11 (Nashville, Tenn.): The Rock only.
    * Feb. 18 (Lafayette, La.): Post-Elimination Chamber with The Rock, no Lesnar or Jericho yet.
    * Feb. 25 (Dallas, Tex.): Brock Lesnar only.

* Mar. 4 (Buffalo, N.Y.): The Rock only.
    * Mar. 11 (Indianapolis, Ind.): Brock Lesnar only.
    * Mar. 18 (Pittsburgh, Pa.): No part-timers advertised yet.
    * Mar. 25 (Philadelphia, Pa.): The Rock only.

* Apr. 1 (Washington, D.C.): Pre-WM29 with The Rock and Brock Lesnaradvertised.
    * Apr. 8 (E. Rutherford, N.J.): Day-after Mania with Rock advertised.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...o-brock-lesnar

Super Elite

Do I live in a nice house with my GF or in my Moms basement? You decide!!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    But how long can Vince truly push cena even more down are throats... What until all the kids turn into teens
    When that happens we'll hopefully get another Attitude Era. The kids who adored Hogan in the '80's/Golden Era were the teens in the Attitude Era..

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    AshSteHol
    Items User name style
    Guys Ziggler can't cash in for the WWE title, his MiTB contract is for the World Heavyweight Title.
    KING OF POP
    1958 - 2009

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    it is for either title he choose's and he chose the WWE title, unless he is drafted to smackdown. Then for storyline change, he will cash in for the WHC title

Or a cross brand cash in... So he cash's in for the WWE title and brings it to Smackdown and the WHC title goes to RAW

But he did say that he would combine both world titles, so one title is used on both brands...

Do not seeing a both being put into one title and not by him

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I don't like the way $#@! is shaping up I did enjoy seeing brock on monday

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    it is the way it is going and it sucks... The WWE needs fan input

Or just try a lot harder

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    it is for either title he choose's and he chose the WWE title, unless he is drafted to smackdown. Then for storyline change, he will cash in for the WHC title

Or a cross brand cash in... So he cash's in for the WWE title and brings it to Smackdown and the WHC title goes to RAW

But he did say that he would combine both world titles, so one title is used on both brands...

Do not seeing a both being put into one title and not by him
    No it is just for whc smackdown title. Ziggler is on raw currently to get built up but he is smackdown roster. Cena had wwe raw brief case and cashed it in. Ziggler can not do it for wwe title. They stoped the one brief case for any title when mitb became its own ppv.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    ok my bad, never knew... So why did he cash in on the WWE TITLE at the 20th year of RAW

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    ok my bad, never knew... So why did he cash in on the WWE TITLE at the 20th year of RAW
    Maybe a opps move by writters or maybe they hope we all stupid and forget what brand the briefcase is suppose to be for.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Hold on, he cashed in on the bigshow and cena stopped him

Last edited by claud3; 01-31-2013 at 17:00.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Yea he was going to and cena ruined it I was pissed!!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    it makes no freaking sense for cena to get involved in a WHC title, were is CENA is a WWE TITLE guy

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Well it happened and now everything we knew that was gonna happen is happening smh....

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    what that CENA is entitled to screw wrestlers on both brands out of their respective world titles... That is WWE $#@!ing bull$#@! right there

Super Elite

I don't see why it would matter that Ziggler has the SD MITB briefcase. This is the WWE we're talking about here. They're absolute masters in creating plotholes, leaving questions unanswered and just random $#@!ery.
    Does nobody remember the rule where the defending champion has to be on either both knees or he needs to be standing in order for another wrestler to cash in on that guy? You probably don't, and even if you do WWE doesn't even enforce that rule anymore.

Don't believe me on WWE's plotholes and things that ended up making no sense, answer 3 of these:

- Who put the Cell back down at Hell In A Cell 2011?
    - How did Mickie James ruin Beth Phoenix' life as she stated when she debuted?
    - What did Mike Knox do with Evan Bourne's Slammy award? And why did he take it?
    - What was Nexus' bigger picture?
    - Who lifted the briefcase at King Of The Ring 1999?
    - Who was the person that stepped out of the car when Rock made his return

My point is WWE often forgets parts of a storyline of angle themselves, and if they forget - or want you to forget they'll just never mention it again lol.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    I don't see why it would matter that Ziggler has the SD MITB briefcase. This is the WWE we're talking about here. They're absolute masters in creating plotholes, leaving questions unanswered and just random $#@!ery.
    Does nobody remember the rule where the defending champion has to be on either both knees or he needs to be standing in order for another wrestler to cash in on that guy? You probably don't, and even if you do WWE doesn't even enforce that rule anymore.

Don't believe me on WWE's plotholes and things that ended up making no sense, answer 3 of these:

- What did Mike Knox do with Evan Bourne's Slammy award? And why did he take it?

My point is WWE often forgets parts of a storyline of angle themselves, and if they forget - or want you to forget they'll just never mention it again lol.
    Great points lmao.....

Wwe writers think we're idiots

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Great points lmao.....

Wwe writers think we're idiots
    To be fair though, alot of fans are idiots.

Oh btw just remembered about this one "Who lifted the briefcase at King Of The Ring 1999?" it was never revealed who it was but the only person who would've been logical (or fit into that scenario) would be The Big Boss Man.
    They did a storyline leading up to the show where the Boss Man was fired from the Corporate Ministry. As it turned out, no Corporate Ministry members could interfere during the Austin vs Vince/Shane McMahon ladder match for control of the company (although who owned what would delve into a headache as Stephanie and Linda were back with each quarter control of the company, despite Vince and Shane having 50/50 control each due to winning the match but that’s Russo for you). The briefcase was raised and Boss Man was back in the Corporation after that.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The WWE has a mindset off, they will never find out and if they do

Then we will throw in another bit of the story too reduce the plot-holes, so they feel they are getting the whole story...

This Ziggler thing is so freaking stupid... Plus does anyone actually cares if he gets the WHC title. I do not even watch smackdown and do not even care who has the WHC title
    Last edited by claud3; 01-31-2013 at 20:18.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post

Brilliant!

I'd like to add "Who lowered the cage on Raw in 1999 when Stone Cold got bailed out of jail by Vince McMahon to return and face Triple H for the WWF title?" if I may.

24. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Elite Member
    The writes suck at raw an very well at smackdown! sorry its my opnion, they need better writes an why cant they write a story out first before moving in to change mode so quickly! i understand there can be injurys during storylines an superstars may be out for a few months but tbh they need a back up plan to go with-in that storyline in the first place without having to do it last bloody minute.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Some big change in the WWE house

WWE has hired Monty Sarhan as General Counsel and Senior Vice President. WWE Studios head Michael Luisi was previously in the role. Sarhan takes over and will report directly to WWE CEO Vince McMahon. Sarhan's WWE role will be "overseeing the legal and business affairs of the company and serving as the principal legal advisor to the Chairman, CFO, and management team." Sarhan will also serve as "Corporate Secretary" toWWE's Board of Directors.
    This is a really big deal... This means things will shift around and a new direction for certain parts of the WWE, hopefully in great ways

Thread Information